President Sending Troops, Law Enforcement to Kenosha

What a small minded, ignorant view of what’s going on...Are you really trying to say these business owners should be happy their business was burned down?

I'm pretty sure some of them are.... They're massively in the red, no sales since march... getting burned out was probably a blessing...

These people have their time, life savings, and dreams tied up in these businesses, you fucking ignorant moron!

And when insurance pays out, they can reopen.... but most of them will probably take the money...

You don't seem to understand how that works, so you should quit now while your behind.

That is not what happened. Each of the three people shot chased and attacked him, it's all on video and it looks like a zombie movie. Imagine chasing down a guy armed with a rifle. Talk about stupid games. These rioters think they're invincible that the power of racial justice will protect them from bullets or that they can just regenerate their health bar like they do in videogames.

Or they had a reasonable expectation the police wouldn't let a child run amok with a machine gun.

You do realize that the City of Kenosha is going to pay out big bucks for letting this happen, right?

Oh, they did? They are demanding that police be abolished, and don't want the police to hassle them for their crime, including murder during this shit show, but oh my God! this kid shot at them in self defense and they thought that the police would move in and protect them?

This has to be an act, NO ONE can be as stupid as you are sounding...

That is not what happened. Each of the three people shot chased and attacked him, it's all on video and it looks like a zombie movie. Imagine chasing down a guy armed with a rifle. Talk about stupid games. These rioters think they're invincible that the power of racial justice will protect them from bullets or that they can just regenerate their health bar like they do in videogames.

Or they had a reasonable expectation the police wouldn't let a child run amok with a machine gun.

You do realize that the City of Kenosha is going to pay out big bucks for letting this happen, right?

Nah man. Joe Rosenbaum's behavior prior to his death proves that he was an unreasonable person riled up by the mob. "Shoot ME, nigga!" he demanded, as if he was invincible.

You don't seem to understand how that works, so you should quit now while your behind.

Actually, it works just fine.. Someone burns down your store, insurance pays you for all your losses, and a bunch of merch you claimed you had you probably didn't.

I'll bet we'll hear a lot of stories of guys who did just that and blamed imaginary rioters...

Nah man. Joe Rosenbaum's behavior prior to his death proves that he was an unreasonable person riled up by the mob. "Shoot ME, nigga!" he demanded, as if he was invincible.

But the fact that he was allowed to by the KPD is going to cost them lots of money.

This country is going to hell. All on Trump's watch. Dump the POS.
This country has been going to hell since the pussy left started their stupidity back in the sixties. You idiots threw God out of school and this is what you get. The thug rioters are more than likely leftists.

This country is going to hell. All on Trump's watch. Dump the POS.
This country has been going to hell since the pussy left started their stupidity back in the sixties. You idiots threw God out of school and this is what you get. The thug rioters are more than likely leftists.
The paid for domestic terrorists are self admitted Marxists:smoke:

Yup, Republicans are the Party of Family Values!!!

1598612958321.png

Forum List

Back