President race has begun

no one has anything to say? i dont know anything about the guy. Im wondering what everyone thinks.

no one has anything to say? i dont know anything about the guy. Im wondering what everyone thinks.

Doesn't really matter as long as Republicans want to withhold their votes because their brand of conservatism isn't getting its ass kissed.

What exactly did the Democrats run on THIS election? Nothing. They don't have to try and win if they aren't opposed.

From what I see his big issue is immigration. He worked hard to encourage mexicans to come to Iowa

Doesn't really matter as long as Republicans want to withhold their votes because their brand of conservatism isn't getting its ass kissed.
You mean the kind of conservatism that puts americans first instead of mindlessly enacting the open borders agenda of multinational corporations? Is that the kind you mean, gunny?

Honestly im surprised he did it so soon. Perhaps he is just trying to beat the others to the punch to get early publicity.

This is going to be an interesting primary in two years. I think there are going to probably be +5 contenders on both sides.

Honestly im surprised he did it so soon. Perhaps he is just trying to beat the others to the punch to get early publicity.

This is going to be an interesting primary in two years. I think there are going to probably be +5 contenders on both sides.

Generally, the Dem's put about 10 or so out there, then slice, and dice the hell out of each other, works for me.:thup:

Generally, the Dem's put about 10 or so out there, then slice, and dice the hell out of each other, works for me.:thup:

Im expecting alot of Republicans as well, although that list might thin out because of some losses this election. But then, that might also free up some candidates who might not have run otherwise

New Topics

Forum List

Back