President plans to unveil new 20% 'minimum tax' on 700 super-rich Americans that would levy ALL forms of income for families worth more than $100M

OK there is inflation and Biden and FED are trying to limit it But you shouldn't think Republicans are the cure They never have been Only time they worry about spending is when Dems are doing it

The inflation we are experiencing is getting closer to the Carter years. When has inflation gotten out of control with the Republicans?

Trump refused to sign the bill that paid people to stay home at the beginning of our recovery which is responsible for our labor and supply chain shortage. Trump didn't run around telling Americans and investors how much he wants to end fossil fuels yet alone take action to do so. When fuel increases, it increases on everybody including our industries. It increases their transportation costs as well.

When products cost much more to buy, that's inflation. It never would have happened under a President Trump.

Will never understand why libs love the idea of government confiscating money.

It's called wealth envy. Outside of entertainers and sports, Democrats hate rich people. Their lack of knowledge leads them to believe that when you take money from the rich, they will just have to do with one less yacht. They don't understand they are actually cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Well just a little greed but I envy no one Have all my family will ever need even if there is a republican WH and congress

Too many people look out for me, me, me. That's the problem. Less money in circulation hurts the entire country whether it affects you directly of not. Maybe if more Americans voted for what's better for the country instead of just themselves, we'd be in a lot better shape today.

It's called wealth envy. Outside of entertainers and sports, Democrats hate rich people. Their lack of knowledge leads them to believe that when you take money from the rich, they will just have to do with one less yacht. They don't understand they are actually cutting off their nose to spite their face.
I actually appreciate the idle rich. Paris Hilton can pump more money into the economy on a weekend shopping spree than I do all year. Note as well that the rich purchase expensive items made by people who get paid well. That's a little gem that those with wealth envy forget. A guy building mega yachts gets paid more than a guy slapping together canoes.

I actually appreciate the idle rich. Paris Hilton can pump more money into the economy on a weekend shopping spree than I do all year. Note as well that the rich purchase expensive items made by people who get paid well. That's a little gem that those with wealth envy forget. A guy building mega yachts gets paid more than a guy slapping together canoes.

That's the difference between the left and the right. We on the right admire successful people while those on the left loathe them. Why would anybody want to emulate people they hate? I know, I know, every leftist on USMB is doing financially well. They are either self-employed, own a business, independently wealthy, but claim they hate people just like themselves.

What is a fact is if we took all the poor people in our country, put them on an island somewhere, they would never be missed. In fact since a lot of our crime comes from poor people, the country would likely benefit. But if we took all the wealthy people out of this country, put them on an island somewhere, our country would collapse like a house of cards. It's those evil rich people that fund our government and all it's waste. Nearly half of the people in our country pay no income tax.

OK there is inflation and Biden and FED are trying to limit it But you shouldn't think Republicans are the cure They never have been Only time they worry about spending is when Dems are doing it
How is Biden trying to limit inflation? He’s still talking about spending more money! In fact, The Demented One is working in opposition to the Fed. They’re trying to tighten the money supply and he’s trying to get more spending money into people’s hands.

I just filled my gas tank. It wasn’t even totally empty, and it was $70. And that’s for the cheap stuff - 87 - which luckily my car takes.

How is Biden trying to limit inflation? He’s still talking about spending more money! In fact, The Demented One is working in opposition to the Fed. They’re trying to tighten the money supply and he’s trying to get more spending money into people’s hands.

I just filled my gas tank. It wasn’t even totally empty, and it was $70. And that’s for the cheap stuff - 87 - which luckily my car takes.

Dementia's proposal bill was nearly 6 trillion dollars. It will never make it through Congress but just the idea of how careless his spending is should be great concern to all.

Biden’s proposed budget includes $287 million for the Justice Department’s Antitrust Division, a 49 percent increase from what Congress has enacted for the fiscal current year, and $491 million for the Federal Trade Commission, up 30 percent. The White House described both as “historic increases.”

What Biden requested: Biden’s hugest climate ambitions have died in the Senate, but he’s still using this budget proposal to try to advance the cause — including $18 billion to help the country withstand the worsening wildfires, floods and storms fueled by rising temperatures.

The proposal would also devote $11 billion to help other nations transition to cleaner energy— nearly four times the amount that was pledged under the Obama administration.

Another $17 billion would go for climate research across its federal agencies, including $9 billion for Energy Department clean energy research, development and demonstration.

Spending at the Environmental Protection Agency would climb 25 percent from its 2022 level, with $1.5 billion for low-income areas and communities of color that have suffered disproportionately from pollution.

The Biden White House also called for eliminating several tax incentives for oil and gas producers — a frequent proposal from Democratic administrations — which the White House estimates would save the government $43.6 billion over 10 years. However, like in previous years, the plan is likely to get stripped out in Congress.

The bottom line is he wants to spend billions on vote buying by the environmental kooks, people of color, and expanding the federal government yet even more. His plans also include attacks on our fuel suppliers that would increase the cost of our fuel even more than we are paying today.

They might not be the cure, but they won’t be making it worse by talking about a big spending bill as inflation is nearing 9%!
How much was the trump gift to the mostly wealthy? Again only time repubs complain about spending is when dems are spending

How much was the trump gift to the mostly wealthy? Again only time repubs complain about spending is when dems are spending
Spending is a problem but the bigger problem is what they're spending it on. Trump rebuilt our military and that benefits everybody in the country if not today, down the road. Tax cuts help us be more competitive with our foreign partners and that too benefits everybody if not most people. Tax cuts benefited me and I'm far from wealthy. Those tax cuts helped give us the best economy in 50 years.

The so-called infrastructure bill caters to leftist support groups mostly the enviro-kooks. Trains to nowhere, broadband for people out in the sticks and quite possibly for those that can't afford it in the cities. Billions for charging stations most people won't use because we drive fossil fuel vehicles. It's ridiculous. It's nothing but vote buying.

88s0ggzgg8q81.jpg

Ahhh, yes. The battle cry of the American leftist: "Who cares about right and wrong if I get what I want?!"

Forum List

Back