President Petulance has hurt Khamenei's feelings.

Whats really happening here is the OP is projecting his own feelings.....excessive hate, emotion, bitterness, and white hot rage.

No, what's happening here is the OP going FULL RETARD and quoting a Satire from The Borowitz Report piece in The New Yorker Magazine as if it were real news.

"Never go full retard" -- Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

Are you kidding? Lol.
Are there people here who honestly didn't know this was satire?

Sometimes. Especially if you don't dig the source.

You meant to put this in Satire, right?

The best of satire contains a big kernel of truth, and this one raises several puzzling questions related to Trump's fawning over some, even many, but not all, of the world's worst tyrants. If you can't reconcile this behavior with the long-term national interest, the search is on for the causes. I'd say, the thread placement is okay.
I wasn't seriously criticizing--more commenting.

It does have a real point, although greatly exaggerated. I imagine it has something to do with Trump's ego.

I wasn't seriously criticizing--more commenting.

It does have a real point, although greatly exaggerated. I imagine it has something to do with Trump's ego.

Yep, "Trump's ego" is as good a guess as I've seen. The mullahs haven't exactly been falling all over themselves to flatter perennially needy Trumpy, so that should explain at least part of Trump's enmity.

Also, President Obama has been concluding a deal with them, and, in order to smear the deal and to tear it up, Obama's opposite number(s) had to assume the role of the villain.

TRUMP SAYS THAT DICTATORS PRAISE HIS 'AMAZING' PERFORMANCE AS PRESIDENT
Trump says that dictators praise his "amazing" performance as president

"President Donald Trump bragged to a conservative conference this weekend that foreign leaders—including dictators—are praising his stewardship of the U.S. which is making the country "respected again."
..................................................................................................................................
A brief history of world leaders laughing at Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/brief-history-world-leaders-laughing-trump/

It was a key talking point during President Trump’s 2016 campaign, and even before it: The idea that other countries were laughing at the United States. “The world is laughing at us,” he said in May 2016. “They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity,” he said of Mexico in his campaign launch speech. He used the phrase “laughing at us” more than 50 times between 2011 and his election as president. Trump, the argument went, was going to make it stop.

Instead, Trump has been the object of repeated jest and even mockery by fellow world leaders. And it’s been caught on tape — again.
........................................................................................................................................
Apparently, dictators (unlike the leaders of democratic countries) like what they see in Trump. Likely due to his authoritarian proclivities.

Forum List

Back