President of Brazil takes HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

The commentators later stated the obvious: Globalists and Communists (including Democrats) and Big Tech/Pharma are suppressing HCQ and sentencing Americans to death simply to defeat Trump in 2020.

Because he's a fucking moron, like Rump.

He waltzed around in public without a mask. Then he tested positive. Then he tested positive again. Then his wife tested positive. Then he tested positive a third time. Meanwhile he's being sued for taking his mask off and threatening others.

Fucking moron who needs to be tossed out on his fucking moron ear. His complete failure of a presidency is why Brasil is in the position it's in today --- second only to the fucking moron-led US in COVID spread.

He waltzed around in public without a mask. Then he tested positive.

So what? Everyone I know tested positive and their fine.

Fun fact:
The natural human immune system has a 99.7% success rate vs COVID.

In fact, I'm the only person I know that nearly died from COVID in February, before COVID was a big deal...and guess what they gave me...hydroxychloroquine.

Fun fact:

In fact, I'm the only person I know that nearly died from COVID in February, before COVID was a big deal...and guess what they gave me...hydroxychloroquine.

Of course they did. I remember February, that's when I personally hand-built the Taj Mahal.

Oh and you might wanna let those 6% of infections who died, that they're overperforming. You know, on your way to get your award for curing cancer.

The commentators later stated the obvious: Globalists and Communists (including Democrats) and Big Tech/Pharma are suppressing HCQ and sentencing Americans to death simply to defeat Trump in 2020.

He waltzed around in public without a mask. Then he tested positive. Then he tested positive again. Then his wife tested positive. Then he tested positive a third time. Meanwhile he's being sued for taking his mask off and threatening others.

Fucking moron who needs to be tossed out on his fucking moron ear. His complete failure of a presidency is why Brasil is in the position it's in today --- second only to the fucking moron-led US in COVID spread.

When he recovers he'll give 101% credit to the hydroxy and all the Trumpian conspiracy screaming will get louder.

You can see this coming a mile away.

Fun fact:

Of course they did. I remember February, that's when I personally hand-built the Taj Mahal.

Oh and you might wanna let those 6% of infections who died, that they're overperforming. You know, on your way to get your award for curing cancer.

I made a thread months ago when I had COVID and nearly died, "Cui Bono" was the title. I only recently (as of this week) looked through the medical records of the hospitalization and saw that i was treated with HCQ.

Fun fact:

I made a thread months ago when I had COVID and nearly died, "Cui Bono" was the title. I only recently (as of this week) looked through the medical records of the hospitalization and saw that i was treated with HCQ.

If they did that you have grounds to sue for malpractice.

Fun fact:

I was going to die. I had 104 fever (HCQ originated for malaria fever btw) and was on oxygen for two days.

Fun fact:

I was going to die. I had 104 fever (HCQ originated for malaria fever btw) and was on oxygen for two days.

Glad you made it out of there.

When he recovers he'll give 101% credit to the hydroxy and all the Trumpian conspiracy screaming will get louder.

You can see this coming a mile away.

and you're going to be an idiot.

i can see it coming from a mile away.

Bolsonaro now says he has "mold in his lungs".

He's infamous for, in the earlier days of his irresponsible negligence, declaring "with my atheltic history (which is strangely, completely undocumented, but this is what he said), if I caught the virus it would be no more than a little flu". Apparently not so much.

Of course, he said that while mass graves were being dug for those who caught something more than a little flu. What a scumbag.

Forum List

Back