AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Jr3AqIB.jpg

President Obama's inability to integrate a divided America

Who was Obama, and how will he be remembered?

I'll remember Obama as America's Premier Paternal and Parental figure, a president uniquely qualified to address America's expanding and shameful sub-culture of immature American teen girls and young women of African descent who subject their children to *Childhood Abuse and Neglect, aka Poverty* by building families with too many mouths to feed?

Mouths attached to children who far too often mature into depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and adults lacking compassion and empathy, while resenting their single-mothers for introducing them to a life of pain and struggle, yet wanting to blame everyone except their irresponsible moms for depriving them of the opportunity to experience and enjoy a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel and play on.

*Child Abuse and Neglect*
that is primarily responsible for populating our prisons with depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens and adults full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

What has Obama done to protect the countless numbers of American children being criminally abused and neglected by their immature or "living wild" primary caretakers?

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, "I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."

In a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview posted online Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and *VICTIM DENIAL* that was nominated for a Grammy award, told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."*

"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment."

*"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"*

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

There is a reason Kendrick and the late American recording artist Tupac Shakur rap or speak about depression and suicidal thoughts. That reason has everything to do with both of them being emotionally abused and maltreated by their PRIMARY maternal caretaker during a critical period of their human development.

Thanks to his inaction, I will remember President Barack Obama as a selfish, WILLFULLY IGNORANT man more concerned about his coolness factor and popularity, than being a caring, compassionate man who takes action to protect my young American neighbors from harm caused by immature females who build families out of selfishness, rather than love and commitment between two responsible, loving, caring affectionate adult partners.

Search: "barack obama invites kendrick lamar"

Peace.

My son introduced me to Kendrick Lamar and Tupac. Their lyrics are incredible and terribly sad. I agree that Obama was uniquely positioned to make a real difference in the tragedy that is Black inner city life and he chose to do absolutely nothing.

:puke3:OMG from the LaSlimes
like they really believed he even gave a crap about that. and here I thought he was THE ONE. the Messiah. you mean he isn't. :rofl:

what he did do is cause MORE division and stirred up hate to the point of rioting, lootings, shooting and brought down nothing but chaos into our lives. can't wait to see it GONE

Last edited:
that author of that slobbering and drooling article, reminds me of a Jim Jones cult member. good gawd Obama is just a A MAN like the rest of us

Forum List

Back