President Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.
Dilligaf??? You're just STUPID!!!

Breg
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Now for someone THAT smart you sure do say some dumb shit!!!!

Greg
What I present is supported by facts. Your present shit based os emotion and belief with no evidence.
Nah; you're talking shit!! Like those lovely PEACEFUL demonstrations that burned down whole neighborhoods; you support them???

Greg
Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent, you have chosen a narrative that suits your racist beliefs.
You nazis are all the same!!

Greg

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Greg
What I present is supported by facts. Your present shit based os emotion and belief with no evidence.
Nah; you're talking shit!! Like those lovely PEACEFUL demonstrations that burned down whole neighborhoods; you support them???

Greg
Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent, you have chosen a narrative that suits your racist beliefs.
Now that the Party of Jim Crowe is in Power shouldn't you be out "Protesting"???

You're just a Dem shill without any sense of shame, nazi!!!

Greg

Obama didn't marry a man. Only white retards believe that. Look at those kids, they are the result of Barack and Michelle. And don't post some photoshopped picture of Michelle with a bulge in her dress.
The kenyan married a man. PERIOD.

Uh huh - And Obama used to hang out in gay Chicago bath houses with Reggie Love! :heehee:

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Greg

Greg
Now that the Party of Jim Crowe is in Power shouldn't you be out "Protesting"???

You're just a Dem shill without any sense of shame, nazi!!!

Greg

The party that currently supports the confederacy, and voted against restoring provisions of the voting rights act and has implemented jim crow style voter suppression is the republican party.

This guy?

Was the other kid in a wheel chair?
Lol wtf.. is that 2 lb dumbbells? :lol:

Put it this way. O's in shit-ton better shape than the Orange Blob :)

54d5aadf50cda_-_president-obama-beach-picture-081610-lg.jpg

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
For sure. But the Kenyan is still a pussy. And hes married to a dude.
Doesnt change that

lolol.. You sure are one sick Mofo.
Why? Im not the pussy that married a dude
Obama didn't marry a man. Only white retards believe that. Look at those kids, they are the result of Barack and Michelle. And don't post some photoshopped picture of Michelle with a bulge in her dress.

A Kenyan may have done that,but Barack Obama married a woman. That is a fact.

This guy?

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
Doesnt change that

wyeho?

After not mentioning it during his presidency or in his autobiography, Obama claims in H.S. a basketball player called him a “coon”— and Obama broke his nose.

REALLY?

The broken nose kid would have a book deal, a reality tv show, become a social media star, run for office...

how come this hasn't been mentioned before?

This sounds like a tall tale. :laugh:

I would believe him long before I would believe you, and I don’t believe him at all.

This guy?

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
Doesnt change that

Nope

After not mentioning it during his presidency or in his autobiography, Obama claims in H.S. a basketball player called him a “coon”— and Obama broke his nose.

REALLY?

The broken nose kid would have a book deal, a reality tv show, become a social media star, run for office...
I don't think so.

Forum List

Back