President Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur

..that's their go to = violence ..he's done a LOT of things that have never been covered in the MSM: hates America/cops/whites

I have to laugh when some peice of white racist trash talks about somebody else being violent. Nobody white has the right to call a black person such a thing and if you do so, you just have to accept the consequences of your behavior. Of course the internet spares you from those consequences so some of you talk shit here that you never would in the presence of a black person.

Yeah uh huh sure

This guy?

Was the other kid in a wheel chair?
Lol wtf.. is that 2 lb dumbbells? :lol:

Put it this way. O's in shit-ton better shape than the Orange Blob :)

54d5aadf50cda_-_president-obama-beach-picture-081610-lg.jpg

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
For sure. But the Kenyan is still a pussy. And hes married to a dude.
Doesnt change that

lolol.. You sure are one sick Mofo.
Why? Im not the pussy that married a dude
Obama didn't marry a man. Only white retards believe that. Look at those kids, they are the result of Barack and Michelle. And don't post some photoshopped picture of Michelle with a bulge in her dress.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.
Dilligaf??? You're just STUPID!!!

Breg
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Now for someone THAT smart you sure do say some dumb shit!!!!

Greg
What I present is supported by facts. Your present shit based on emotion and belief with no evidence.

Last edited:

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Greg
What I present is supported by facts. Your present shit based os emotion and belief with no evidence.
Nah; you're talking shit!! Like those lovely PEACEFUL demonstrations that burned down whole neighborhoods; you support them???

Greg

Yeah uh huh sure

This guy?

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
Doesnt change that

Obama didn't marry a man. Only white retards believe that. Look at those kids, they are the result of Barack and Michelle. And don't post some photoshopped picture of Michelle with a bulge in her dress.
So....what would be wrong with that anyway????

Greg

..that's their go to = violence ..he's done a LOT of things that have never been covered in the MSM:
hates America/cops/whites
Was Woods one of the terrorists that attacked the United States of America on Jan. 6?
Obammy is one of the America HATING terrorists there looneytunes.
Wrong. He loves America more than your white racist ass ever will.
wrong--and Obama is the racist --linked many times before

..that's their go to = violence ..he's done a LOT of things that have never been covered in the MSM:
hates America/cops/whites
Was Woods one of the terrorists that attacked the United States of America on Jan. 6?
Obammy is one of the America HATING terrorists there looneytunes.
Wrong. He loves America more than your white racist ass ever will.
wrong--and Obama is the racist --linked many times before

You never read anything in context.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who cares what Obama thinks happened. He's a proven liar. Michelle is about to land a bigger punch than that according to the supermarket news rack that says Michelle is looking for a 185 million dollar divorce. Boom. Imagine how fat our dietary first lady will get if that happens.

Who cares what Obama thinks happened. He's a proven liar. Michelle is about to land a bigger punch than that according to the supermarket news rack that says Michelle is looking for a 185 million dollar divorce. Boom. Imagine how fat our dietary first lady will get if that happens.

You support a proven liar. 30,000 worth. Maybe you stop buying the National Enquirer.

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Greg
What I present is supported by facts. Your present shit based os emotion and belief with no evidence.
Nah; you're talking shit!! Like those lovely PEACEFUL demonstrations that burned down whole neighborhoods; you support them???

Greg
Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent, you have chosen a narrative that suits your racist beliefs.

The rags at supermarket checkout lines is where you get your facts? We should`ve known.

Yeah uh huh sure

This guy?

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
Doesnt change that

The kenyan married a man. PERIOD.

Yeah uh huh sure

This guy?

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
Doesnt change that

WYEHO?

The rags at supermarket checkout lines is where you get your facts? We should`ve known.
You need to lighten up a little. Spend a little time and grow a sense of humor, Qdog.

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Greg

Greg
Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent, you have chosen a narrative that suits your racist beliefs.

what do they call "non-violent" in the lexicon of your town, IM-2? I came of age in the 1960 --1970 s.
I saw LOTS AND LOTS of demonstrations in those days and even participated in a few------singing "kumbaya"--whilst sitting on the grass. . Thereafter I spent lots of time in inner city hospitals, some of which included places where I got a beep every time a case of "acute lead poisoning to the brain" got admitted.
In the past two years, its been going on even MORE PREVALENT in those same places. How many dead bodies, vandalized stories, physical assaults in the
streets etc, does it take to move you BEYOND
"peaceful". By your definition ----the "SEDITION" at the Capitol building was a VERY PEACEFUL demonstration ----somehow there are INTEREST GROUPS who demand that it be characterized as a
replay of RED SUNDAY

New Topics

Forum List

Back