President Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur

Obama is a bad ass
Obama did not have to anything. And he didn't. A Progs daily duty is all laid out for him/her. No decisions have to be made. Just how far the direction he/she wants to take it. The underlings all think identical. The same words are used for each agenda and it is near meticulous. Obama spent his time in the White House partying.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.

Obama is a bad ass
Obama did not have to anything. And he didn't. A Progs daily duty is all laid out for him/her. No decisions have to be made. Just how far the direction he/she wants to take it. The underlings all think identical. The same words are used for each agenda and it is near meticulous. Obama spent his time in the White House partying.
Wrong.

Elaine Kagan got SCOTUS because she reminded Barack that she took the Bar exam for him
You are one fragile minded cuck aren't you...

Black man becomes president (winning both the popular and electoral votes, twice) -- is still MORE popular than your one term cult leader......and to compensate, you pull bullshit out of your ass about him not taking the bar exam...

Meanwhile in real life.......

Everything with you dic suckers is self projection....
If Obama actually studied for, took and passed the Bar on his own, he'd be the only American Lawyer who never heard of Judicial Review.

It's far more likely that the only day he was ever in Law School was for the class photo
He did those things and he knows what judicial review is. So your racist lies are just that. Lies of a white racist loser jealous of a black man that did better than you.
Black men who are better than me, are Conservatives like Ben Carson. Otherwise they are just prog slaves, like you.
View attachment 461145
Ben Carson is a dumb ass, so that tells us all about you.

Obama derangement is still strong in the white supremacist section.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Liberals gave us the "Great Society" which replaced the black male head of household with a government check. No wonder LBJ had both MLK and Malcolm X whacked
Shut the fuuuuuck up idiot. I'm black and so you can stop trying to tell me your white boy version of what happens for blacks.
Facts are stubborn things. They don't ask if they might offend your sensibilities

Dilligaf??? You're just STUPID!!!

Greg

Last edited:

Facts are stubborn things. They don't ask if they might offend your sensibilities
Yes they are and the fact this isn't 1964 seems to allude you all the time.

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.

Breg

Breg
I'm smarter than you.
Wow; really?

That's nice.

Now for someone THAT smart you sure do say some dumb shit!!!!

Greg

Yes they are and the fact this isn't 1964 seems to allude you all the time.
Why do you continue to defend the actions of LBJ?

(it's elude)

Yeah uh huh sure

This guy?

Was the other kid in a wheel chair?
Lol wtf.. is that 2 lb dumbbells? :lol:

Put it this way. O's in shit-ton better shape than the Orange Blob :)

54d5aadf50cda_-_president-obama-beach-picture-081610-lg.jpg

EhazFv6WAAU-liA.jpg
For sure. But the Kenyan is still a pussy. And hes married to a dude.
Doesnt change that

lolol.. You sure are one sick Mofo.
Why? Im not the pussy that married a dude

Obama is as likely to have ever broken someone's nose as IM2 or "black guy can't lose" Paulie. In other words, NOT BLOODY LIKELY.

New Topics

Forum List

Back