President Obama Says Congress' Lack of Action After Sandy Hook Massacre Was 'Angriest' Day of His Presidency

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
great president...or greatest president?

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama

always about him:

"my"

"I"

"his"

Bawwy did make it so old men perverts could use the same bathroom as little girls if they like - and they do.

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama

I remember when I first heard about this. It angered me too and made me sick to my stomach. As time has gone on, I've come to realize that law abiding citizens owning guns isn't the problem.

You have gun laws in Europe and you still have terror, mass shootings, bombings and all one can imagine from the pits of evil.

One can't take a situation and allow emotion to take over. There isn't always an explanation for evil. You don't apply "collective punishment" for such activities any more than you reward hostage takers, or you'd only encourage anti-gun nuts to actually COMMIT crimes to try and impact change.

Racist Terrorist supporting marxist bananna leader who wanted to use any crisis to disarm the american populous so they could not defend themselves from his army of brown shirts------using the death of a bunch of white kids who he never liked anyways as a prop to try to have it done.

Those kids in Sandy hook could have been saved if not for the stupidity of the democrat principal and democrat teacher to stupid to use their own heads and to research. When you have an active shooter inside a school------------you don't stay in the classroom in a large group where the shooter can shoot you and all the kids like fish in a barrel. When the active shooter is in the school, you get the frick out of the building as security experts clearly have stated for years. But nope the principals practiced polices with a teacher to stupid to override was to gather up in the class room where you make easier targets. Crawling out a window would have made a hell of a difference.

Wow....

I'll bet he blew the winecork he had stuffed up his ass.....across the oval office.

Wow....

I'll bet he blew the winecork he had stuffed up his ass.....across the oval office.

A wine cork ain't all he's stuffed up his ass...bank it

What made everybody angry was the right wing's insistence that the massacre never took place, that all those dead kids were just actors.

What made everybody angry was the right wing's insistence that the massacre never took place, that all those dead kids were just actors.

right...

a couple of loons and conspiracy theorists made that claim, and ran with it.

and of course, those are the ones you quote.

Grow up.

Lol the narcissistic asshole should write another stupid book
That dirty bastard, after he left the White House, organized thousands of people into a resistence movement to obstruct the Trump administration. George Soros paid for most of it. I may not be the Atty General, but that sounds to me like Treason. I was in the VA hospital in San Diego in 2014. An Army veteran told me he was gonna hire somebody to kill Obama. I never got his name.

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

So sad that Will cannot write a rebuttal in defense of donald trump.

This is the part I was laughing at, maroon.

President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

I don't have a problem with Trump leaving.

I do have a problem with the person replacing him, and the person the DNC cherry picked to be his VP.

If you had brains, you would too.

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

So sad that Will cannot write a rebuttal in defense of donald trump.

This is the part I was laughing at, maroon.

President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

I don't have a problem with Trump leaving.

I do have a problem with the person replacing him, and the person the DNC cherry picked to be his VP.

If you had brains, you would too.

I have brains, so do you. I simply see reality and the values left to us in the Preamble to COTUS & in the Declaration of Indepence. Sad that you don't.

That dirty bastard, after he left the White House, organized thousands of people into a resistence movement to obstruct the Trump administration. George Soros paid for most of it. I may not be the Atty General, but that sounds to me like Treason. I was in the VA hospital in San Diego in 2014. An Army veteran told me he was gonna hire somebody to kill Obama. I never got his name.

Wow, one more example of someone echoing Right Wing Bullshit.

Forum List

Back