President Obama Ordered the CDC to Study Gun Violence and......

Yes. 61% of gun deaths are suicides.
I'd say another 30% are blacks killing blacks.

So.....if we focus on putting mentally ill people into an institution and focus on crimes in black hoods....that knocks out 90% of gun violence.

But nah....let's focus on the 10%.

CDC numbers also indicate that homo males are 300 times more likely to contract and transmit HIV than hetero males and obama supports homo marriage. That would be the legal sanctioning and condoning of risky behavior.
At least he's consistent in his stupidity. Affirmative Action manifests itself.

As long as we focus on the tool used and not the reasons people kill, people will continue to die. But it isn't about saving lives with the anti-gun crowd, it's only about getting their way. It's about power and control. They don't give a rats ass about human lives, that is the big lie.

As long as we focus on the tool used and not the reasons people kill, people will continue to die. But it isn't about saving lives with the anti-gun crowd, it's only about getting their way. It's about power and control. They don't give a rats ass about human lives, that is the big lie.
no it's about being factual.

BTW, 61% don't want to live. How is that anyone's fault except society that drove them there and I'd blame libturds for that.

BTW, 61% don't want to live. How is that anyone's fault except society that drove them there and I'd blame libturds for that.

What? The gun grabbers factual??? Not even.

CDC numbers also indicate that homo males are 300 times more likely to contract and transmit HIV than hetero males and obama supports homo marriage. That would be the legal sanctioning and condoning of risky behavior.

An AIDS epidemic is starting in our armed forces.

Thank you, Mr. President!

An AIDS epidemic is starting in our armed forces.

Thank you, Mr. President!
according to?

the thread states the facts. It is and has always been our position. You're just a fking loser.

the thread states the facts. It is and has always been our position. You're just a fking loser.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you even reading my posts??

Dude, I apologize, I misread that post! LOL my bad

so none of you are going to address that the op is based on an article form a fake news site?

so none of you are going to address that the op is based on an article form a fake news site?

it is based on research done by the CDC in 2013......Obama gave them 10 million dollars to study all current gun research......

look it up...I have links but don't feel like helping you....

Dude, I apologize, I misread that post! LOL my bad

It happens.

anyone else notice the one word they always attach with an article on Obama, is that he ORDERS this and orders that. did any of you vote for a DICKtator?

Forum List

Back