President Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It seems Obama should have paid better attention in ethics, and would have a better grasp of "right and wrong." I think if you look at Obama and his actions, he clearly does lack ethics. Obama has no Conscience insofar as his own behavior. He is quite fond of telling others how weak or immoral they are. You might say it is his life's work, just as it was his alcoholic father's life's work. His African brain is a typical one: concepts of moral right and wrong, guilt, remorse, atonement, redemption, responsibility are simply not programmable. These concepts were not evolutionarily beneficial in Africa. He literally does not know what you are talking about when you mention ethics. Ethics is about the activity of restraining yourself from performing an action which is injurious to others. I believe if he was actually vetted during the 08 election by the MSM (as Governor Sarah Palin said he wasn't last night on Fox Business News and I agree with her), we voters would have discovered his lack of ethics and he would have never been elected. Not knowing the difference between right and wrong explains why Obama doesn't understand that what he's doing to this country is wrong.
Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject | CNSnews.com

from article:

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn’t always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called ethics. Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

Last edited:
OMG, Sarah Palin needs to jump in this race!!!!!

302290124v2_480x480_Front_Color-Black_padToSquare-true.jpg

Last edited:
ethics - c : a guiding philosophy

One can have a guiding principle or phiosophy that most folks would think is horrible.

One can be, for example, an ethical mass murderer.

Ethics isn't a question of good or bad it's a question of this or that.

Yeah..I knew this was going to be picked up on.

I saw that speech. He said in high school his favorite topic was basketball. But later in life the ethics class helped shaped his thinking.

His point being that while you may not understand why you should take a particular topic at the moment..it probably will help you later in life.

But you guys are right on cue.

Well duh, tell us something we all haven't figured out already..

sheesh

Well duh, tell us something we all haven't figured out already..

sheesh

Sure. Well,it's not so easy, it seems conservatives haven't figured out much. That however is a topic for another thread.

For example, the conservative mind is all about hypocrisy, if one exams the ethics of the dogma; there is nothing ethical (or reasonable) about hypocrisy and ethical relativism.

Take abortion, subtract health care for children, plus a dose of capital punishment and neoconservative ideology, reduce over extreme heat enviromental concern to a teaspon. Combine, shake, not stir, with two cubes each of hate and fear and pour over the cold dead body of the Golden Rule.

Well...

In all fairness....I found "ethics" to be a course in college I did not enjoy at all.

Yet, I apply ethics to nearly every decision I make in life.

I saw that speech. He said in high school his favorite topic was basketball. But later in life the ethics class helped shaped his thinking.

His point being that while you may not understand why you should take a particular topic at the moment..it probably will help you later in life.

the obama derangement syndrome is deep in the loser.

lol..

poor guy. i bet he's been waking up in the middle of the night picturing palin and rice together. it can't be easy being him. :rofl:

So in other words....he likes to play dirty basketball...I bet he uses his elbows....takes the extra half a step on a layup....calls "foul" when he knows dam well he wasnt fouled.

Come on guys......remember? POLICY....not crap like this.

President Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject

About the only part of this thread that is relevant and accurate

:lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back