President Obama Calls Biden Open Border Disaster An 'Unsustainable Heartbreaking Migrant Crisis'

They aren't fucking migrants. They only migrants until they reach America, once in America they are fucking illegals.

Not migrants, not immigrants, not refugees, they are illegals.

Of course, Obama was not a liar, but he was black and that to you is reason enough to nauseate you, yes?

Not a liar???

That makes you one.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Of course, Obama was not a liar, but he was black and that to you is reason enough to nauseate you, yes?
you seem to be the only person talking about his race. Race must be a real issue for you

No, Obama was very smart, and he was also black, which is a turn-off for y'all

How smart???

Certainly can't sustain that view when you see the mess he made in both domestic and foreign policy.

Your vapid post is a reminder of this brain-dead syphophant, too:

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Quote:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.
You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

you seem to be the only person talking about his race. Race must be a real issue for you
I can't think of any reason why any sane person would refer to Obama in those obtuse ways. You?
Yes, I think that much criticism of black people on this sight is racially driven. Not all, of course.

I can't think of any reason why any sane person would refer to Obama in those obtuse ways. You?
Yes, I think that much criticism of black people on this sight is racially driven. Not all, of course.
you can’t think of why anyone would. all the former president. a liar other then because of his race? really?

you can’t think of why anyone would. all the former president. a liar other then because of his race? really?
Thar ya go again. Really. Any poor excuse to diss Obama in any way possible, from the misinformed and uneducated with their pants hanging around the crack of their ass.

It is only the first three words in your post that ring of truth.

Thar ya go again. Really. Any poor excuse to diss Obama in any way possible, from the misinformed and uneducated with their pants hanging around the crack of their ass.

The whole world dissed Obama, you fool.

1. China underscores disrespect for Obama during his visit:

"...Obama downplayed dust-ups involving the U.S. delegation and Chinese security officials during the opening hours of his trip to Hangzhou for the G-20 summit, ....

The early hours of Obama’s trip were marred by confrontations involving Chinese security officials,.... When Air Force One touched down at the Hangzhou airport, Obama was not greeted, as is customary, by a staircase, but had to deplane from the lower level of his 747 jet.

Reporters and U.S. officials were kept away from the welcoming ceremony by a rope line.... When the president’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, and her deputy, Ben Rhodes, attempted to pass under the barricade, they were confronted by a Chinese security official "They did things that weren’t anticipated," Rice later told reporters..."
Obama Downplays Tensions After Skirmishes During China Visit

2. "Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."
Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

3. "Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”
Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test

Iran laughs at Obama....

4. No Respect...he, and you, the world's laughing stock: Obama removes restrictions on Cuba, gets nothing in return. And....he visits, but Raul Castro couldn't be bothered to be at the airport:

" As the plane landed at a rainy Jose Marti International Airport, Mr Obama tweeted: "What's up Cuba? Just touched down here, looking forward to meeting and hearing directly from the Cuban people." The president was greeted by foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez - not president Raul Castro. Instead he will hold talks with his Cuban counterpart on Monday." Obama Arrives In Cuba For Historic Visit

"Both Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz slammed the greeting President Obama and his wife received during their historic touch-down at a Cuban airport, saying the failure of Raul Castro to personally greet them as they exited Air Force One was a slap in the face to America."
www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-snubbed-castro-fails-to-welcome-air-force-one/#P4htmI3yufsIQ4zM.99

"ANKARA, Turkey (AP) —Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he no longer holds "direct" telephone conversations with U.S. President Barak Obama,suggesting a rift between the leaders who were once close."Turkish PM says he Obama no longer talk directly - Yahoo News

6. "Turkey will refuse to allow a US-led coalition to attack jihadistsin neighbouring Iraq and Syria from its air bases, nor will it take part in combat operations against militants, a government official told AFP" Thursdayhttp://Breaking TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS The Gateway Pundit

7. “Obama is the weakest of U.S. presidents, he had humiliating defeats in the region. Under him the Islamic awakening happened,” Younesisaidin a Farsi language interview with Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency. “Americans witnessed their greatest defeats in Obama’s era: Terrorism expanded, [the] U.S. had huge defeats under Obama [and] that is why they want to compromise with Iran,” Younesi said.

The criticism of Obama echoes comments made recently byotherworld leaders and even former members of the president’s own staff,such asFormer Defense Secretary Robert Gates. Top Iranian Official: Obama is ‘The Weakest of U.S. Presidents’

8. "GUMMING UP THE WORKS: Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian prime minister
Obama, who has been caught before munching on gum during high-profile political events, was taken to task by the country’s largest newspaper after he was spotted taking a piece out of his mouth during the annual Republic Day parade."
Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian PM

9. "It would be one thing had the president brought in a successful test anywhere. But his — and Secretary of State Clinton’s — “reset” with Russia has been greeted with aggression from President Putin and his camarilla. The “pivot” to Asia has turned into a palsied pirouette and been unmasked as cover for fading from the Middle East. The redlines in Syria have been erased. Libya, Yemen, Venezuela are wrecks. Afghanistan is teetering to the Taliban, while Mr. Obama’s withdrawal has left Iraq at the mercy of Iran and the Islamic State."The Obama Doctrine

10. “Saudi Arabia and its Persian Gulf neighbors have been optimistic about Mr. Trump’s presidency, largely because of their deep frustration at what they called Mr. Obama’s refusal to forcefully engage in Middle Eastern issues like the war in Syria. They are encouraged by Mr. Trump’s business background, his lack of interest in human rights and, most importantly, his vow to take a hard line against Iran.

They were happy to see Obama go,” Bruce Riedel, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said of the Saudis. Mr. Riedel said the kingdom had lost confidence in Mr. Obama "

11. "
Obama's administration has been working behind the scenes for months to forge a new working relationship with Russia, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown little interest in repairing relations with Washington or halting his aggression in neighboring Ukraine." Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

12. "Of course, the contempt that world leaders are expressing toward Barack Obama is partly the result of his lame duck status. But it is more than that: he is a widely detested lame duck, viewed by most as both arrogant and unreliable.

Remember the days when Obama promised us a smart foreign policy? Instead, he has thrown away our hard-fought victory in Iraq, strengthened Iran’s mullahs in a quixotic effort to form an alliance with them, and alienated our staunchest allies, like Great Britain and Israel, while abandoning others, like the Sunni Gulf States, all while accomplishing nothing. Small wonder that as he prepares to leave office, the predominant reaction around the world is, good riddance." Disrespecting Obama

13. How about the way the Brits spit in Obama’s eye in the Brexit vote:​

“Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention” Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention

And….

14. The Israelis after Obama sent his minions to sink Netanyahu:

“Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process The Obama presidential election team has set up camp in Tel Aviv with the mission to defeat Netanyahu in our upcoming election.” Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process

Guess who they voted for.

15. “Give Trump credit for USA getting the World Cup

· …Former U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati. He said before President Obama was elected in 2008 that a Democratic president would give a U.S. World Cup bid the greatest chance of success.

· Obama came out strongly for the U.S. World Cup campaign for 2018 and 2022 as well, getting chummy with Sepp Blatter, writing letters to and meeting with the soccer politician – …. Russia got 2018 when it was decided that event would go to a European candidate and Qatar came from nowhere to steal away 2022, leaving Obama to receive a consolation phone call

· As this all relates to sports, scorecards are appropriate. And as much as Obama had charisma that stretched far beyond American borders, that never translated into votes for big athletic extravaganzas. On that front it’s Trump 2, Obama 0.

· Obama went to bat hard for his hometown of Chicago as it tried to stage the 2016 Olympics. He held an event on the White House lawn and flew to Copenhagen in an attempt to sway the vote, but the Windy City came last out of four candidates as the voters opted for Rio de Janeiro instead.” Give Trump credit for USA getting the World Cup

16. "Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) took aim at former President Barack Obama this week, stating that his administration took on “bad” policies rather than embodying the “hope and change” his campaign promised.

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” Omar told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. “His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was.”

Omar cited the former president’s “caging of kids” along the Mexican border and “droning of countries around the world.” “That’s not what we should be looking for anymore,” she said. “We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.” A spokesman for Obama reportedly declined to respond to Rep. Omar’s comments."
Ilhan Omar: Obama Administration Also Had ‘Really Bad Policies’

17. “Obama, Trump Tie as Most Admired Man in 2019”​

Smarter than the average Obama voter.....

Obama also had really bad policies. They just were more polished.

Obama “caging of kids” along the Mexican border

Obama “droning of countries around the world.”

We don’t want Obama to get away with murder because they are polished.

We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind Obama's pretty face and the smile.

what? i can’t help it he lied. I have no idea what the rest of your post is about

personably he seems like a nice guy, maybe one i’d have a beer with or even do a line with back in the day

what? i can’t help it he lied. I have no idea what the rest of your post is about

personably he seems like a nice guy, maybe one i’d have a beer with or even do a line with back in the day
These are the uninformed and uneducated people who do their political research at the gin mill. That is what the rest of my post is about. Everybody makes some misstatements during their lifetime.
Is everybody to be branded a liar? No. However, there are serial liars who are politicians out there, yes?

These are the uninformed and uneducated people who do their political research at the gin mill. That is what the rest of my post is about. Everybody makes some misstatements during their lifetime.
Is everybody to be branded a liar? No. However, there are serial liars who are politicians out there, yes?
of course. Obama lied, had horrible policies, and his race had nothing to do with. You suggested it did before…that racist

New Topics

Forum List

Back