President Obama Believes Marijuana is Less Dangerous Than Alcohol

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Of course he does.
Obama_Newsweek_Stoned_Pres_zpsdc58168b.jpg

Does this really surprise anyone? And, reading the entire article @ David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker reveals a lot about the president. Note that I got the link from American Power blog. Oh yeah, in case you didn't click on it, the image comes from The People's Cube.

And, he of course has to play the race card @ Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports - Bloomberg

So, he now not only doesn't know what's happening in his administration, but blames all the animus on those who don't like him because he's half-black.

What next?

Oh yeah, his best friends says he's an International and National Community Organizer @ Obama Best Friend: President 'an International and National Community Organizer' Yes! A Breitbart site. Nyah. Nyah. Nyah.

Everyone that repeats "Marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol" is out of touch.
This was very true in the past. I would have rather have someone on the road stoned than drunk.
But today...no so true. Modern high-high T variants you get 10 times as stoned as before.
Some variants are even hallucinogenic.
It is at least arguable today as to which is worse. Both are/can be devastating.
Having said that - I do not have a problem with legalizing it as a controlled substance. Prohibition does not work and only makes criminals out of otherwise normal-productive citizens.

Last edited:
Cannabis Sativa is less dangerous than alcohol, and more useful.

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngc0_mQ5tjE]Hemp For Victory (1942) U.S. Department of Agriculture - YouTube[/ame]

Cannabis Sativa is less dangerous than alcohol, and more useful.

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

Hemp For Victory (1942) U.S. Department of Agriculture - YouTube

One [1] of my ex-wives was from a farm in Iowa and, when we walked through it during a visit, we came upon a huge growth of the "hemp plant". She told me that her father and all the other farmers grew it in response to a government push as they needed it to make cordage for war ships and other military uses. :eusa_whistle:

Everyone that repeats "Marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol" is out of touch.
This was very true in the past. I would have rather have someone on the road stoned than drunk.
But today...no so true. Modern high-high T variants you get 10 times as stoned as before.
It is at least arguable today as to which is worse. Both are/can be devastating.
Having said that - I do not have a problem with legalizing it as a controlled substance. Prohibition does not work and only makes criminals out of otherwise normal-productive citizens.

The more stoners on the highway, the longer the commute. They'll back up traffic for miles and miles because they drive so slow.:cool:. Instead of all the head-on accident drunks cause, there will be a ton of rear-end accidents. :eek: (The previous statement was not an attempt to equate stoners and homosexuality)

Not true. The blond Lebanese hash we were getting in the 70's was absolutely hallucinogenic.

Of course the street level weed sucked and you had to smoke ten times as much as you have to with the kind bud of today.........

How come more people aren't busted for driving while stoned?

I think only stoners know the answer to that one.

Not true. The blond Lebanese hash we were getting in the 70's was absolutely hallucinogenic.

Of course the street level weed sucked and you had to smoke ten times as much as you have to with the kind bud of today.........

How come more people aren't busted for driving while stoned?

I think only stoners know the answer to that one.

Exactly

The only people spewing that shit are the same ones that bought into all the Reefer Madness crap from the 50's . Low information voters :eusa_shhh:

Hi, you have received -1305 reputation points from TheOldSchool.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
No variants are hallucinogenic. You\'re nuts

Regards,
TheOldSchool

If you are going to neg someone...at least have the guts to make your claim in public.
Obviously you do not know what you are talking about.

You are under the assumption that everyone smoking marijuana is driving. Marijuana is still safer as marijuana has never directly killed anyone, unlike alcohol.

Comment:

Regards,
TheOldSchool

If you are going to neg someone...at least have the guts to make your claim in public.

Under your definition of hallucinogenic then alcohol is a hallucinogen. Marijuana will not make you see anything. You might enjoy the way a tree looks outside a lot more than normal, but it's not going to swirl or melt in front of you.

People who say it can cause hallucinations don't know what they're talking about.

No strains of weed are "hallucinogenic", and it's not the slightest bit "arguable" as to which is worse.

No one has died from smoking weed, even by getting "10 times as stoned", which is a laughable statement anyway.

THC is THC, whether you're smoking weed that's 10% by volume or 30%.

Comment:

Regards,
TheOldSchool

Under your definition of hallucinogenic then alcohol is a hallucinogen. Marijuana will not make you see anything. You might enjoy the way a tree looks outside a lot more than normal, but it's not going to swirl or melt in front of you.

People who say it can cause hallucinations don't know what they're talking about.

Exactly,

Was really interesting trying to walk up to the store and ending up sitting in the front yard as the wind blown strong.:eusa_shhh:

One [1] of my ex-wives was from a farm in Iowa and, when we walked through it during a visit, we came upon a huge growth of the "hemp plant". She told me that her father and all the other farmers grew it in response to a government push as they needed it to make cordage for war ships and other military uses. :eusa_whistle:

hemp is NOT marijuana. you won't get high smoking hemp plant, which produces fabric, ropes, etc.

but our ignorant stoners do not know that.

that is a different subtype of the same genus with a different set of active ingredients.

No strains of weed are "hallucinogenic", and it's not the slightest bit "arguable" as to which is worse.

No one has died from smoking weed, even by getting "10 times as stoned", which is a laughable statement anyway.

THC is THC, whether you're smoking weed that's 10% by volume or 30%.

PLENTY have died from smoking weed and continue to die as we speak.

Plenty have died from having sex
Plenty have died from drinking
Plenty have died by taking a crap

Doesn't mean we need government to stop us.

maybe we should abolish driving regulations - as they interfere with the freedom of drive the way you want. Let's do it - less government in my life :D

hemp is NOT marijuana. you won't get high smoking hemp plant, which produces fabric, ropes, etc.

but our ignorant stoners do not know that.

that is a different subtype of the same genus with a different set of active ingredients.

Everyone knows that. You're not special.

Forum List

Back