President John Barron strikes again!

Fat Donnie learned the big lie as a young man
If you are worth two million, don’t try to say you are worth four million

Tell them you are worth a hundred million and they will probably believe you are worth fifty

If trump told his cult he was worth 3 Trillion Dollars....they would all just swoon and fall to their knees in praise.

Comey is wrong...the man has a mental issue. I is just not normal to make multiple calls to different media outlets pretending to be someone else. This is not normal. He is a narcissist on steroids. If Kim tells him he is smart, he will give Kim Japan to do target practice on....

..a fake, a fraud and a phony.

John Barron, David Dennison, John Miller. All phony, fake and fraudulent aliases. All used for fake, fraudulent and phony purposes.

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT
Maggie Haberman Retweeted Donald J. Trump
One B, sir (or Dan?). Here’s the story that seems to have touched a nerve. https://nyti.ms/2vuwhYZ
Maggie Haberman added,
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Habberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will “flip.” They use....
Show this thread
5:27 AM - 21 Apr 2018

One B, sir (or Dan?). Here’s the story that seems to have touched a nerve. https://nyti.ms/2vuwhYZ
Maggie Haberman added,
The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Habberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will “flip.” They use....
Show this thread
3rd rate?? Pulitizer prize winner

Maggie Haberman added,
Show this thread
3rd rate?? Pulitizer prize winner
Trump Tweeter Incoherent this Morning
get

Maggie Haberman added,
Show this thread

Now John..what would Cohen say that could upset you? You are as pure as the fallen snow....right?

Guiliani comes aboard trump sinking ship ..Says he'll close investigation in 2 weeks YEAH if he's working on a plea bargain

Palmer Report @PalmerReport

Donald Trump’s day so far:

- Rant about Michael Cohen flipping
- Attacks Maggie Haberman
- Spells her name wrong
- Attacks unnamed person
- “Drunk/drugged up loser”
- What is he even talking about
- This is demented even for Trump
- He’s scared to death
- It’s still only 8:30am

8:27 AM - Apr 21, 2018

You think he is unhinged now...wait until Cohen stops taking his calls....and takes a plea deal. He will turn burnt number....

New York Times: “At a Republican fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago earlier this year, Mr. Cohen went so far as to approach the first lady, Melania Trump, to try to apologize for the pain he caused her with the payment to Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who has claimed to have had the sexual encounter with Mr. Trump.”
What a Freak Out , Cohen apologizing to the wife of the man who claimed he didn’t know Stormy Daniels.
tenor.gif

..a fake, a fraud and a phony.

John Barron, David Dennison, John Miller. All phony, fake and fraudulent aliases. All used for fake, fraudulent and phony purposes.
Come on Will Surely you have some disparaging comments to make about your President?

I love this story - John Barron rules! :D

When I recently rediscovered and listened, for first time since that year, to the tapes I made of this and other phone calls, I was amazed that I didn’t see through the ruse: Although Trump altered some cadences and affected a slightly stronger New York accent, it was clearly him. “Barron” told me that Trump had taken possession of the business he ran with his father, Fred. “Most of the assets have been consolidated to Mr. Trump,” he said. “You have down Fred Trump [as half owner] . . . but I think you can really use Donald Trump now.” Trump, through this sockpuppet, was telling me he owned “in excess of 90 percent” of his family’s business. With all the home runs Trump was hitting in real estate, Barron told me, he should be called a billionaire.​

And who needs a cabinet when you've got Trump? (and maybe Milo ;-)

president-vice-president-sec-of-state-sec-oftreasury-donald-trump-3632057.png

jim do you ever think about anything but donald trump?....are you able too?....

It is impossible to think of little but Trump. His fat,orange face is in front of us every time we turn on the TV! Giving us his latest made up story

I would love to not think of him.

Next question

Forum List

Back