President Joe lands in the UK to tell Johnson to sort himself out

Is this a British thing or a you thing? I am trying to understand this because if the roles were reversed and Boris Johnson came here to condescend to President Biden, whom I don't like and wouldn't/didn't vote for, I would be okay with someone telling him to take his fat ass and fuck right off back to London.

He is here for the G7 but is expected to torpedo the ridiculous brexit agreement. The UK is subject to the GFA which johnson and his goons have cast aside like the colonial barbarians that they are.
Joe will inject the voice of an adult in this and order the fat twat to meet his obligations.

I suppose it is humiliating for the UK but the real humiliation is having a lying obese piece of shit as our leader. The US have shown us the lead in that respect as well.

God bless President Joe.
Bwaaaaaaa. Joe Biteme sorting out another president? Too fucking funny...

You remind me of when trump visited Kim to sort him out. That worked well.
He took on the chinese with tariffs and sent the economy into a slide at home.
You've got a very short memory son.
Oh i see, when Biteme Biden was going to tank in the polls because of President Trumps economy, Biteme working with China, released the Kung Flu, which then the progressive governors murdered 10s of 1000s of elderly and infirm, shutting down their states, and you blame President Trump.. You are an idiot...

China Joe (aka Joe Dufus) and the Ho ain't in no position to tell anybody anything. Those two idiots are in so far over their heads that it is ridiculous. Both are a joke and embarrassment to this country.

Those morons that voted for those two clowns and then ignored the fact they stole an election from the American people are complete idiots.

Please explain??
You don't even know what the GFA is, do you?

GFA doesnt have anything to do with the USA... so the point is, as much as Tommy would like it, Biden is in no position to demand anyone over there to meet their obligations. It's about as silly as Biden wanting to tell other countries about their corporate tax rates. Did you vote for Biden to be president of the world or what?

You also have Harris down in Guatemala saying, We need to find out what the problem is and fix it. How are they going to fix other countries problems when they cant fix our own problems right here at home? They cant solve corruption in Chicago... yet they think they can send billions to a corrupt government in Guatemala and think things are going to be good.

To sort himself out! is that what the Cretin in Chief told Johnson?

OP must be joking, or out of his mind....one or the other.

View attachment 499261

Yeah, if you were to choose a card game as an analogy for the Biden plan, it would be 52 card pick up
with China dealing him the cards

He is here for the G7 but is expected to torpedo the ridiculous brexit agreement. The UK is subject to the GFA which johnson and his goons have cast aside like the colonial barbarians that they are.
Joe will inject the voice of an adult in this and order the fat twat to meet his obligations.

I suppose it is humiliating for the UK but the real humiliation is having a lying obese piece of shit as our leader. The US have shown us the lead in that respect as well.

God bless President Joe.
Who are you calling fat, Pudgeboy?

God bless President Joe.
We dont have a Pres. Just a little fat ****, our equivalent of trump. Lying, fat and useless.
Why would you foreigners be so obsessed with Trump? LOL way to funny.

God bless President Joe.
We dont have a Pres. Just a little fat ****, our equivalent of trump. Lying, fat and useless.
Why would you foreigners be so obsessed with Trump? LOL way to funny.

If you were stuck with the Royal Family, you would probably be obsessed with Trump too. I guess it kinda makes sense.

Does Tommy realize Xiden can’t do one thing about brexit? The PEOPLE voted for that. Johnson can tell Joe to mind his own business.
He really cant. Brexit has been a disaster and johnson is desperate for a trade deal with the US, He would suck Joe off if he was asked to do so.

Joe owns johnson.

Please explain??
You don't even know what the GFA is, do you?

GFA doesnt have anything to do with the USA... so the point is, as much as Tommy would like it, Biden is in no position to demand anyone over there to meet their obligations. It's about as silly as Biden wanting to tell other countries about their corporate tax rates. Did you vote for Biden to be president of the world or what?

You also have Harris down in Guatemala saying, We need to find out what the problem is and fix it. How are they going to fix other countries problems when they cant fix our own problems right here at home? They cant solve corruption in Chicago... yet they think they can send billions to a corrupt government in Guatemala and think things are going to be good.
There wouldnt be a GFA without the US and the EU. Brexit breaks the GFA and a proper president would have put a stop to this nonsense long ago. President Joe is playing catch up after 4 years of idiocy.

Here we can see Joe schooling johnson and his goons on what they need to do. We dont want another war in Ireland. Go Joe !!

God bless President Joe.

LOL!

We'll trade you even up

• Love
Reactions: cnm
He really cant. Brexit has been a disaster and johnson is desperate for a trade deal with the US, He would suck Joe off if he was asked to do so.

Joe owns johnson.
While all the countries BoJo wants a trade deal with are watching him break his word and agreements with the EU. I don't think BoJo realises that everyone can see.

God bless President Joe.

Exhibit 324: Trump broke the Left

His national security advisor Jake Sullivan warned that Mr Biden harbours "very deep" concerns on the issue provoked by Brexit.
Mr Sullivan said the president believes the post-Brexit Northern Ireland Protocol is "critical" to ensuring that the Good Friday Agreement is protected, as Britain and the EU try to resolve the issue of checks in the Irish Sea.
"But whatever way they find to proceed must, at its core, fundamentally protect the gains of the Good Friday Agreement and not imperil that," he added.
"And that is the message that President Biden will send when he is in Cornwall."
Mr Sullivan said the US had been "crystal clear" on the need for the Good Friday Agreement.
He told reporters: "President Biden has been crystal clear about his rock-solid belief in the Good Friday Agreement as the foundation for peaceful coexistence in Northern Ireland.
"That agreement must be protected and any steps that imperil or undermine it will not be welcomed by the United States."
After being asked if Mr Johnson was "taking steps to imperil" the agreement, he added: "I'm not going to characterise that at this point. I'm only going to say that President Biden is going to make statements in principle on this front.
"He's not issuing threats or ultimatums, he's going to simply convey his deep-seated belief that we need to stand behind and protect this protocol."
But not all Tories are happy with the President's intervention. One told Playbook: "He’s so senile that he probably won’t remember what we tell him anyway. Unless an aide is listening I’m not sure he’s going to remember for very long.”

7af55a85-c76e-4eb4-99a3-534f3a1628b4_1.f810c9c8cf2438e81142aa8222efeebc.jpeg

Biden:... "the thing is... you know... c'mon... it's like this, there was a time when... you know and I know... uh...say!... is that a picture of your grandaughter???... boy... look at her...."

Last edited:

Joe owns johnson.
While all the countries BoJo wants a trade deal with are watching him break his word and agreements with the EU. I don't think BoJo realises that everyone can see.
He is breaking the treaty he signed 6 months ago. This is the way he works. He just kicks the can down the road and hopes that something will turn up. His deal is the same one he voted against when Teresa May proposed it 2 years ago. We havent moved an inch forward.

The GFA should have been given to the brexit trash to sort before they were allowed a referendum. That is the tragedy.

Forum List

Back