President Joe had a great CPAC

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Still repeating delusions that they won.
Still intent on driving the opposition out.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.
Just a load of hate against the people who have just rejected them again.
This is how parties become irrelevant.

I don't believe any real American who loves our nation could ever look at CPAC and what the Republican Party has become and be happy about it.

Democracy needs more than one major political party.

No real American wants only one major political party.

I know I don't.

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I don't believe any real American who loves our nation could ever look at CPAC and what the Republican Party has become and be happy about it.

I know I don't.
how about a simple party party...oh yeah

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I know I don't.
I am not happy the GOP is now a cult. But, that being the case, i am happy they are willing to go on television and broadcast to the entire world who they really are.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I know I don't.
I am not happy the GOP is now a cult. But, that being the case, i am happy they are willing to go on television and broadcast to the entire world who they really are.

"The GOP is a cult", but you think this guy is doing a great job:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.
Sure, Make America Great Again is very nauseating for the lefties.:rolleyes:

You actually believe what trump and republicans created was great?

Seriously, the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. Unemployment rates close to depression levels. Debt and deficit through the roof. Farmers going bankrupt. Destroying markets for our goods that we worked long and hard to establish. Homeless rates skyrocketing. Rates for unemployment and public assistance skyrocketing. Businesses going bankrupt at an alarming rate. We have the highest number of covid cases and deaths in the world. Riots and protests. The wage gap even wider without any help by raising the minimum wage but made sure the filthy rich got trillions in tax cuts. Alienating our allies while coddling tyrants like putin. Allowing the worst hack on our government and systems in history. Causing friends and family to fight and even tearing families apart.

You actually think the mess trump created and left behind is making America great?

Wow you people's idea of what a great America is, is very warped.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I know I don't.

I didn't say he was. Oops, looks like you have nothing. But your cult.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I know I don't.

I didn't say he was. Oops, looks like you have nothing. But your cult.

No, you didn't say he wasn't. That speaks a lot louder.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.
Sure, Make America Great Again is very nauseating for the lefties.:rolleyes:

You actually believe what trump and republicans created was great?

Seriously, the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. Unemployment rates close to depression levels. Debt and deficit through the roof. Farmers going bankrupt. Destroying markets for our goods that we worked long and hard to establish. Homeless rates skyrocketing. Rates for unemployment and public assistance skyrocketing. Businesses going bankrupt at an alarming rate. We have the highest number of covid cases and deaths in the world. Riots and protests. The wage gap even wider without any help by raising the minimum wage but made sure the filthy rich got trillions in tax cuts. Alienating our allies while coddling tyrants like putin. Allowing the worst hack on our government and systems in history. Causing friends and family to fight and even tearing families apart.

You actually think the mess trump created and left behind is making America great?

Wow you people's idea of what a great America is, is very warped.
Your sign said it all .

Forum List

Back