President Joe had a great CPAC

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Still repeating delusions that they won.
Still intent on driving the opposition out.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.
Just a load of hate against the people who have just rejected them again.
This is how parties become irrelevant.

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

China Joe was asleep at 6pm, right after his evening diaper change.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

CNN? FFS!

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

They did win. There was massive and OBVIOUS fraud.

1614634890619.png

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

My first comment to this is mind your own business.
My second comment is that you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to Americans.
My third comment is read the first comment.

Well Trump fans did you hear what you knew you'd hear? Of course you did, you were primed like an AI search. you found in Trump's words what you already knew and wanted to believe. He says what you think you think, a kind of feedback loop. For those of us outside his cult it was the same old crap about immigrants, borders, masks, trans, and division. Division is a great team building tool and exaggeration the prophet's gotcha. Lies are accepted if they fit the narrative, for the narrative matters not the Facts. Facts are more complex things, face it we / many are third or fourth generation Americans, but that fact doesn't matter for immigration now means the other. Make 'the other' the threat, divide and lie and you'll catch lots of the easily led. And for those who already belong to the Trump cult and CPAC the narrative only reinforces their divisive reality. Facts will never be a part of the Trump cult for political facts are often nuanced and complex. And that is not Trump.

Naked Trump

Same old lies:

Well Trump fans did you hear what you knew you'd hear? Of course you did, you were primed like an AI search. you found in Trump's words what you already knew and wanted to believe. He says what you think you think, a kind of feedback loop. For those of us outside his cult it was the same old crap about immigrants, borders, masks, trans, and division. Division is a great team building tool and exaggeration the prophet's gotcha. Lies are accepted if they fit the narrative, for the narrative matters not the Facts. Facts are more complex things, face it we / many are third or fourth generation Americans, but that fact doesn't matter for immigration now means the other. Make 'the other' the threat, divide and lie and you'll catch lots of the easily led. And for those who already belong to the Trump cult and CPAC the narrative only reinforces their divisive reality. Facts will never be a part of the Trump cult for political facts are often nuanced and complex. And that is not Trump.

Naked Trump

Same old lies:

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

My second comment is that you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to Americans.
Euroweenies.jpg

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

Tommy lad is a leftie and I am far far away from being one of those and here in France we are following what's happening in your country because the USA play a role important in the world.
And i am not like some other foreigner, i am not here to spit on the conservative like Tommy.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

Tommy lad is a leftie and I am far far away from being one of those and here in France we are following what's happening in your country because the USA play a role important in the world.
And i am not like some other foreigner, i am not here to spit on the conservative like Tommy.
He's got enough problems in his own friggen country to be knocking ours.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

Democrat Tommy Tainant loves Democrats, stop the presses!

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He's got enough problems in his own friggen country to be knocking ours.
Yes, he should stop bitching around about Trump and worry more about the royal family who have a lot of skeleton in their closet.

Forum List

Back