President Jackass....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Barry shot this video on the same day we found out Kayla Mueller had been murdered by ISIS:

119744a.jpg

Barry shot this video on the same day we found out Kayla Mueller had been murdered by ISIS:

119744a.jpg

Kayla was basically murdered by the CIA since ISIS is funded by the CIA.you of course wont hear how they are funded by them from the mainstream media since they are controlled by the CIA.the CIA gets to sick around because they basically get to investigate themselves.:biggrin: talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.

119744a.jpg

Kayla was basically murdered by the CIA since ISIS is funded by the CIA.you of course wont hear how they are funded by them from the mainstream media since they are controlled by the CIA.the CIA gets to sick around because they basically get to investigate themselves.:biggrin: talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.

I am sure most Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorists and Crypto-zoologists agree with you.

119744a.jpg

Have you ever considered contacting the CIA and confronting them with your insider information? They would be pleased and for your help they might give you a guided tour of Gitmo.

We're supposed to respect the office regardless of who represents it but as long as this hack president doesn't respect the office while he holds it why should anyone else?
This is by far the most egomaniacal, narcissistic and immature president in my lifetime. That's not even considering his corruption, dishonesty and incompetence. And I've been around for eleven.

Forum List

Back