President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Fence, wall, machine gun nests, armed drone patrols. I don't GAF what it looks like just make sure nobody crosses that line illegally.

Trump says so much bullshit so often, who the hell knows wtf he's talking about, he damn sure doesn't

After Hussein flooding the country with Illegals, and the nightmarish prospect of Hillary Clinton, i'll take any effort Trump makes at securing our border. If he just attempts to address our Immigration Nightmare, he'll always have my support.

The alternatives to Trump are far worse. I wish the man the best of luck. Because cleaning up Bush and Obama's awful Immigration mess, is gonna take an almost impossible herculean effort.

Reading is hard.....

Secure FENCE Act of 2006

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

15032817_1370250642987484_3981495851799435665_n.jpg

After Hussein flooding the country with Illegals, and the nightmarish prospect of Hillary Clinton, i'll take any effort Trump makes at securing our border. If he just attempts to address our Immigration Nightmare, he'll always have my support.

The alternatives to Trump are far worse. I wish the man the best of luck. Because cleaning up Bush and Obama's awful Immigration mess, is gonna take an almost impossible herculean effort.

Illegal immigration exploded under Bush. It did not grow under Obama.

In certain parts, it's a "FENCE" and not a "WALL"....therefore TRUMP LIED? :asshole:

Wow, this loss has really fucked up the liberals.

Maybe if we gave a trophy to every lib who voted, they would clam down.

Just the beginning of right wingers' "disappointments"........

So, dear Trumpsters, will Mexico be required to pay for the now "fence"?

There is no promise he might not keep, that will put your girl in the oval office. You lost. And nothing is going to change that. LOL!

Another right winger who kind of likes getting screwed........After so many decades, most right wingers have grown to accept the screwing as part of being whores.

Just the beginning of right wingers' "disappointments"........

So, dear Trumpsters, will Mexico be required to pay for the now "fence"?

I see no disappointment on our side. We are quite pleased, and yes, one way or another, Mexico will pay. I assume that will be more likely done by withholding checks from Mexico, as opposed to them writing one to us, but either way they will pay.

There is no promise he might not keep, that will put your girl in the oval office. You lost. And nothing is going to change that. LOL!

Another right winger who kind of likes getting screwed........After so many decades, most right wingers have grown to accept the screwing as part of being whores.
Look! Another loser who voted against a winner, flapping his cocksuckers, as though anyone other than his loser sycophants give a shit... Your opinion is as worthless as it is irrelevant. Your words mean nothing, and amount to Jack shit; just like your cause. Maybe someone will give a shit 4 years from now. But I kinda doubt it...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back