President Elect, Donald Trump

Peony

Rookie
Mar 10, 2016
The People have spoken. The improbable has happened. It was inevitable, of course. Ordinary Americans, those who work to take care of their families, those who don’t twerk, those who don’t obsess over other people’s skin color, have spoken. Ordinary folk, aware and grateful to be living in a country where we are truly free, who understand that traditions and traditional morality need not be sacrificed in the name of progress, have awakened and have acted.

For a long time, many of them weren’t paying that much attention. They were busy living their lives, minding their own business. They started to notice, though. Things like the Tea Party, which reminded them of the founding ideals that created this great country. They noticed when the IRS punished conservative groups. They noticed that whenever someone spoke out against violence in Chicago or Baltimore, they were called racists. Concern for a bunch of people being hurt and killed was dismissed, derided, because of the skin pigment of the people involved. They noticed that innovative ideas, like Cash for Clunkers, was a bust, a waste. Give up your old car! Get a fist full of cash, compliments of the taxpayer. What happened to those old beater cars? Destroyed. The parts were not made available for reuse. Recycling? Green polices? Nope. Common sense had gone out of style.

They noticed when they, or people they knew, lost their jobs or had their hours cut. They noticed that promises such as “ if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” weren’t kept. Told that President Obama would improve relations with other countries, they watched him bow to kings and emperors. They watched the USA rapidly head toward Banana.

Americans said, enough. Talking heads and progressive politicians told them they were racists homophobes bigots nationalists hypocrites. Tired, fed up with that claptrap, Americans didn’t cower this time and vote to prove they don’t “hate”. They voted for the future of this country, this free country, this one nation under God. They don’t care if power mad leftists call them names. They care about the future of the USA.

Hillary Clinton did not make a concession speech. She went to bed before that 3 am phone call. Good bye Hillary. You probably will not do any time for your crimes. Good for you. Please, just quietly go away and stay away.

The election is over. Capitalist Donald Trump, rich man, unlikely republican, unlikely POTUS, won over career public servant and rich woman Hillary Clinton. How many votes did Trump win over Hillary? Enough, it turns out. We’ll never know the true number of Hillary votes cast by dead people, convicts, illegals and assorted multiple voters. We do know that enough ordinary Americans cast their vote for Trump. We also know that cheaters never prosper in the end.

Hillary’s loss means we won’t have another term of funding solar companies that do nothing but burn our money, pay ransom to enemies like Iran, pay and pay and pay into the debacle that is Obamacare, and so much more.

Hugely, Americans may finally be free of the shackles of political correctness. No longer willing to shut up when a small group of leftist thinkers, who think they are smarter than we are, tell us we are bad because we don’t agree with them, ordinary Americans are acting like Americans again.

Power to the People. God bless America.

Last edited:
Ordinary folk, aware and grateful to be living in a country where we are truly free, who understand that traditions and traditional morality .

Does that mean I need to go out and grab some women by the pussy so I can feel more traditional?

Ordinary folk, aware and grateful to be living in a country where we are truly free, who understand that traditions and traditional morality .

Does that mean I need to go out and grab some women by the pussy so I can feel more traditional?
Well sure, unless you want to continue playing with yourself.

The old grabbing pussy storie did not wrong...The Américan people have voted and good they did not listen to the médias.

Hugely, Americans may finally be free of the shackles of political correctness. No longer willing to shut up when a small group of leftist thinkers, who think they are smarter than we are, tell us we are bad because we don’t agree with them, ordinary Americans are acting like Americans again.

Yes, you are free to call black people ******* without fear of some one calling you a racist.

Yes, you are free to call black people ******* without fear of some one calling you a racist.
--------------------------------------- Free Speech is a great thing , I want to see more of it without the 'pc' nonsense Coyote !!

--------------------------------------- Free Speech is a great thing , I want to see more of it without the 'pc' nonsense Coyote !!

Indeed it is.

But common manners ought to inform us on it's use. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I think that gets lost in the eagerness to applaud rudeness as enlightenment.

sure , pretty much agree as I believe in manners if they are self enforced or parents forcing manners and polite language on their kids. I just don't like the government or lefty 'pc' thought or language police enforcing manners Coyote .

sure , pretty much agree as I believe in manners if they are self enforced or parents forcing manners and polite language on their kids. I just don't like the government or lefty 'pc' thought or language police enforcing manners Coyote .

I don't disagree with that.

Why would we call them a bunch of asterisks? What are you on?

Why would we call them a bunch of asterisks? What are you on?

You need the secret decoder ring. That will cost you though.

Yes. Just as black people are free to call white people ******. When we do away with PC, we are able to communicate more directly, succinctly and honestly.

Yes. Just as black people are free to call white people ******. When we do away with PC, we are able to communicate more directly, succinctly and honestly.

As long as we can accept the consequences. If you call comeone a ******, they have the right to call you a racist.

As long as we can accept the consequences. If you call comeone a ******, they have the right to call you a racist.
The "right" to cry racist is the PC way of stopping the conversation. Little wonder there's still a race problem.

Power to the People. God bless America.
upload_2016-11-9_16-36-35-jpeg.97694

'Yes We Did': Russia's establishment basks in Trump's victory
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎

MOSCOW - A striking change came over Moscow just hours after Donald Trump's surprise election: Suddenly, the Russian capital was a hotbed of zealous supporters of the U.S.

The "right" to cry racist is the PC way of stopping the conversation. Little wonder there's still a race problem.

I don't agree.

Conversation stopper? Call a woman a ****. Call a black person a ******. Call a Jew a ****. All those are conversation stoppers. If you can't accept being called a racist then you have no business calling people racial epitaphs. You're engaging in your own form of PC.

I don't agree.

Conversation stopper? Call a woman a ****. Call a black person a ******. Call a Jew a ****. All those are conversation stoppers. If you can't accept being called a racist then you have no business calling people racial epitaphs. You're engaging in your own form of PC.
No, it's not my own form of PC. It's more like don't dish it if you can't take it.

I don't agree.

No, it's not my own form of PC. It's more like don't dish it if you can't take it.

Well hell - that is exactly what I am saying!

I don't agree.

Well hell - that is exactly what I am saying!
Well how about that? It's almost like we had a conversation.

Forum List

Back