President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

A storm is coming? :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever it turns out to be... you can be sure that Cadet Bone Spurs will be right there... bringing up the rear... leading from behind... and risking nothing...

So long as his Brown Shirts Red Caps stick with him, anyway....

Reichstag Fire, anybody?

Or maybe a little Krystalnacht as a warm-up?

So I am ultra-MAGA all of the way! Lol
I demur. Paint me skeptical.
The poster Claire made no mention of financially contributing to 'Stop-the-Steal', or to bail money for the J6 attackers, or for Steve Bannon's 'Build-the-Wall' fund. Nor does she volunteer that she contributed to any of the charities founded by DTrump and later determined to be illegal.
REAL....UltraMagas do that.
So, I call .....fake. Phony. NOT....an ultra-MAGA.
No disrespect intended.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know one single Republican who knows jack shit about Q.

Classic Q defensiveness and obfuscation. Textbook Q gaslighting. QAnon Operating Manual stuff.

Yet, the fired Republican president, DTrump, wears a Q-lapel pin, and quotes and re-posts Q jackassery on his website.
And poster Reaper says......'What?' 'Who'? 'I didn't know'.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

IMHO

I demur. Paint me skeptical.
The poster Claire made no mention of financially contributing to 'Stop-the-Steal', or to bail money for the J6 attackers, or for Steve Bannon's 'Build-the-Wall' fund. Nor does she volunteer that she contributed to any of the charities founded by DTrump and later determined to be illegal.
REAL....UltraMagas do that.
So, I call .....fake. Phony. NOT....an ultra-MAGA.
No disrespect intended.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Q defensiveness and obfuscation. Textbook Q gaslighting. QAnon Operating Manual stuff.

Yet, the fired Republican president, DTrump, wears a Q-lapel pin, and quotes and re-posts Q jackassery on his website.
And poster Reaper says......'What?' 'Who'? 'I didn't know'.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

IMHO
Chillicothe writes: “So, I call .....fake. Phony. NOT....an ultra-MAGA”.

You have given me icing on the cake to run with, a new false flag label calling me a fake ultra-MAGA! That’s the best comment of the day! 😂 and I adopt this label fully! From now on, I will tell many acquaintances who happen to be discussing politics that I am in fact a fake ultra-MAGA! I look forward to sharing this new term with some good friends over dinner and drinks next weekend! By the way, my friends are a mix of Democrats, Republicans, and independents such as me, so it will be fun to discuss this new label you’ve given me and to hear their takes:)

This runs parallel to religious discussions when people shout out things like, “You’re a fake Christian!!” As if any person, certainly including Christianity which embraces love for all not only for one subset or another, would come close to living a perfect life.

Thanks in advance for a great conversation piece!

Chillicothe writes: “So, I call .....fake. Phony. NOT....an ultra-MAGA”.

You have given me icing on the cake to run with, a new false flag label calling me a fake ultra-MAGA! That’s the best comment of the day! 😂 and I adopt this label fully! From now on, I will tell many acquaintances who happen to be discussing politics that I am in fact a fake ultra-MAGA! I look forward to sharing this new term with some good friends over dinner and drinks next weekend! By the way, my friends are a mix of Democrats, Republicans, and independents such as me, so it will be fun to discuss this new label you’ve given me and to hear their takes:)

This runs parallel to religious discussions when people shout out things like, “You’re a fake Christian!!” As if any person, certainly including Christianity which embraces love for all not only for one subset or another, would come close to living a perfect life.

Thanks in advance for a great conversation piece!
That's hilarious! I keep that awful person on ignore and have for many months, so I'm glad you brought up that asinine comment or I might have missed it.

You "fake ultraMAGA", you! What a grand title!

"........a new false flag label calling me a fake ultra-MAGA! That’s the best comment of the day! "
Ah, now my avatar will feel bad.
Poor poster Claire is trying too hard. Too eager for something. I guess.
Hey, we understand. Wins are hard to come by over there in Q-istan.
But......

But you see, poster Claire, what you read was this:

So, I call .....fake. Phony.

In short....whether you are a proud MAGA, or UltraMaga....or something else altogether...ain't all that operative.
Rather, the prevailing ethic we must run with is: "Fake. Phony."
Regardless of your preferred faith.

I hate doin' that to folks who are so eager.
My sincere regrets.

So we should be cool. ;)✌️

Ah, now my avatar will feel bad.
Poor poster Claire is trying too hard. Too eager for something. I guess.
Hey, we understand. Wins are hard to come by over there in Q-istan.
But......

But you see, poster Claire, what you read was this:

In short....whether you are a proud MAGA, or UltraMaga....or something else altogether...ain't all that operative.
Rather, the prevailing ethic we must run with is: "Fake. Phony."
Regardless of your preferred faith.

I hate doin' that to folks who are so eager.
My sincere regrets.

So we should be cool. ;)✌️
Eager is subjective. I’m high energy as a rule. Are you claiming to be an empath to give me yet another fake label? I cannot relate to a promoter of labels. The only use for a political label is catch-all identification term. What’s new is that the leftists who are getting airtime support changing basic definitions in order to fit their political purposes. It matters not to them whether or not a new political term fits reality. Creating new sub labels, for instance ultra MAGA’s following a six-month study is comical, intended to upset people? You guys really need to work harder, maybe it will take a year or so next time. Avoid rushing into the final decision so fast, with your six month studies lol so you can come up with something better than that….. assuming you are in fact a self-labeled leftist;)

"What’s new is that the leftists who ....... support changing basic definitions in order to fit their political purposes."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, no. And no.

First I can't speak for those 'leftist' you fret over.
So your 'leftist' is mis-applied to my poor avatar.
So a miss.
And that's OK. It's only the internet.

But then the "changing the basic definitions"...... of "fake"? of "phony"?
Well, in my opinion, they haven't changed that much.
If at all.
We all know what they are.
So, if you self-identify you are a fake. So if you presume you are a phony.

Well, that's on you, good poster Claire.

Not on my poor avatar. At all.

"That's hilarious! I keep that awful person on ignore and have for many months..."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Shuxamighty!!
I kinda sorta thought that there was a missing fanboy/girl to my local Q-Krew.
And there is. By voluntary seclusion. A willing self exclusion from the active discussions of the day.

I know, I know. It plays right into the wheel-house of those who hold the view that the MAGA's, the TDS'rs, and Qsters....are misinformed, underinformed, mal-informed.

And now we can see the why...and the how: Self-exclusion.

So be it.
It is what it is.
Bigly.

Maybe... maybe... but the point is, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe wasn't the one who opened fire... that was your Orange Baboon-God.
Um... no. It was the big eared guy before him.

Remember "you can keep your doctor and your plan"?

"Everything from the left is a manufactured boogeyman."
That's a bazinga!!
Another Q-Loon conspiracy -- manufactured boogeyman.
Even when they try to hide their Q-Nuttery -- it comes out instinctively.
They can't help it.
They go through boogeymen like one goes through a bag of potato-chips. One chip gets demolished...and they'll latch onto another. They just can't swallow one and be satisfied.

After all, they are 'Boogeyman Hunters'!!
And that's who you are gonna call.

Trust me.

Eager is subjective. I’m high energy as a rule. Are you claiming to be an empath to give me yet another fake label? I cannot relate to a promoter of labels. The only use for a political label is catch-all identification term. What’s new is that the leftists who are getting airtime support changing basic definitions in order to fit their political purposes. It matters not to them whether or not a new political term fits reality. Creating new sub labels, for instance ultra MAGA’s following a six-month study is comical, intended to upset people? You guys really need to work harder, maybe it will take a year or so next time. Avoid rushing into the final decision so fast, with your six month studies lol so you can come up with something better than that….. assuming you are in fact a self-labeled leftist;)
ClaireH the troll whom you are addressing is one of those who speaks volumes of pointless drivel just to hear its own voice. It mimics erudition in a halfway passable manner and thus believes that everyone buys its bullshit. I have had it on ignore for many months, where it will stay indefinitely.

I have had it on ignore for many months, where it will stay indefinitely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That 'being-on-ignore', by the way, is not intentional on OPJQ's part.
The fact is, transmission signals from QAnon-istan are weak, at best.
So the residents of that enclave of Nutbars, Whackjobs, and Trumpettes will ofttimes pretend they put posters on ignore.

But like a secret vice or naughty temptation they will closely follow the object of their supposed inattention.

It is what it is, they are human after all. And like normal people they have weaknesses. They ain't Archons or SnakePeople, after all. I'm mildly sure of that. 🖖

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, no. And no.

First I can't speak for those 'leftist' you fret over.
So your 'leftist' is mis-applied to my poor avatar.
So a miss.
And that's OK. It's only the internet.

But then the "changing the basic definitions"...... of "fake"? of "phony"?
Well, in my opinion, they haven't changed that much.
If at all.
We all know what they are.
So, if you self-identify you are a fake. So if you presume you are a phony.

Well, that's on you, good poster Claire.

Not on my poor avatar. At all.
Why did you intentionally modify my sentence and omit the following in bold print: What’s new is that the leftists who are getting airtime support changing basic definitions in order to fit their political purposes?

I know why, and your argument remains deceptive. Another falsehood from your post, without any need to modify to skew my assessment:
“But then the "changing the basic definitions"...... of "fake"? of "phony"?
Well, in my opinion, they haven't changed that much. If at all.” This statement does not reflect reality.

Webster’s, in January, 2021, changed the definition of vaccine to match the politicized left-led government push to misinform the public at large that the FAKE vaccines being promoted within the US were actual vaccines. They were not a preventative to contracting COVID-19 and those top promoters knew it. It was necessary to push for a change in the definition of a vaccine in order to appear legitimate, after the fact actually. Maybe they thought that fool couple of future generations down the road that at the time science and proven that the messenger RNA delivery method was considered a “vaccine”. It had zero preventative nor any reduction in the spread. A complete falsehood to sell the federal stockpile of jabs bought by tax monies. This is about as deceptive as one can get, and if you don’t see it this reveals how your level of deception blinds you.

Leftists spokespeople getting airtime also are using their creations of altered political labels including, but not to be limited to: ultra MAGA, ultra Fascist (as if a fascist by definition needed amplification), ultra Nazi (ditto with the idiocy of indicating a Nazi by definition isn’t enough) and several others along the same lines to provide shock and awe for their audience. I don’t need any shock and awe going on in my life, how about you Chilly? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re likely a cheerleader for these tactics, all the way lol

Don’t change posters’ sentences, it makes you look desperate;)

Why did you intentionally modify my sentence and omit the following in bold print: What’s new is that the leftists who are getting airtime support changing basic definitions in order to fit their political purposes?

I know why, and your argument remains deceptive. Another falsehood from your post, without any need to modify to skew my assessment:
“But then the "changing the basic definitions"...... of "fake"? of "phony"?
Well, in my opinion, they haven't changed that much. If at all.” This statement does not reflect reality.

Webster’s, in January, 2021, changed the definition of vaccine to match the politicized left-led government push to misinform the public at large that the FAKE vaccines being promoted within the US were actual vaccines. They were not a preventative to contracting COVID-19 and those top promoters knew it. It was necessary to push for a change in the definition of a vaccine in order to appear legitimate, after the fact actually. Maybe they thought that fool couple of future generations down the road that at the time science and proven that the messenger RNA delivery method was considered a “vaccine”. It had zero preventative nor any reduction in the spread. A complete falsehood to sell the federal stockpile of jabs bought by tax monies. This is about as deceptive as one can get, and if you don’t see it this reveals how your level of deception blinds you.

Leftists spokespeople getting airtime also are using their creations of altered political labels including, but not to be limited to: ultra MAGA, ultra Fascist (as if a fascist by definition needed amplification), ultra Nazi (ditto with the idiocy of indicating a Nazi by definition isn’t enough) and several others along the same lines to provide shock and awe for their audience. I don’t need any shock and awe going on in my life, how about you Chilly? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re likely a cheerleader for these tactics, all the way lol

Don’t change posters’ sentences, it makes you look desperate;)
It is a violation of TOS to modify another poster's post, if I am not mistaken. I'd report it.

Forum List

Back