President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

It is if he committed treason. A violation of the Espionage Act?. You know, refresh my memory. Didn't we used to put people in PRISON..and worse for violating norms such as this? :)
We WERE a third world country for four years under Trump.

Democrats have their issues. But at least they give a shit about something beyond God and guns.
Republicans haven't proposed a policy to help the working voter in over four decades.
Oh man, that's hilarious. Yeah, democrats really care, huh. That's why I have less money and can't afford the gas to drive across country on a vacation. You creatures are something else.

He made the ambiguous post on Truth Social…(notice the Q lapel)
What do you think he’s asserting with such a post / image?
View attachment 697694
View attachment 697695

Trump is desperately hoping to intimidate the DOJ into not indicting him.

He's reminding everyone that he has legions of MAGA & Q idiots who he will gladly throw under the bus trying to save him.

It's a stupid plan, but it's typical of Trump.

Trump is desperately hoping to intimidate the DOJ into not indicting him.

He's reminding everyone that he has legions of MAGA & Q idiots who he will gladly throw under the bus trying to save him.

It's a stupid plan, but it's typical of Trump.
It's all he has left.

The problem with cults is that they don't end well. That's the danger here.

"That's why I have less money and can't afford the gas to drive across country on a vacation."

Ummm, good poster Filter, now you want to blame your less-than-optimum financial planning on Democrats?

Really?

So much for being an independent, can-do, self-sufficient, productive citizen of the greatest and free-est country in the world.

Can't go on vacation because he didn't plan for it..... so whine about it on an internet social-media site? MAGA!

Sometimes I cannot believe this bar!

Ummm, good poster Filter, now you want to blame your less-than-optimum financial planning on Democrats?

Really?

So much for being an independent, can-do, self-sufficient, productive citizen of the greatest and free-est country in the world.

Can't go on vacation because he didn't plan for it..... so whine about it on an internet social-media site? MAGA!

Sometimes I cannot believe this bar!
Seniors can't afford to eat healthy because of inflation. Why don't you also blame them for that. Biden blamed the people for his low approval numbers. You skinks are shameful.

"Seniors can't afford to eat healthy because of inflation."
I'm a senior senior. And we eat just fine. Thank you very much.
And......notably.....we go on vacation whenever, wherever.........we want.

So there is that.
But sorry about your plight.

Choices. Choices.
You clearly made some unfortunate ones.
But don't play the blame game.

You ...were the one in control of your life.
No one else.

I'm a senior senior. And we eat just fine. Thank you very much.
And......notably.....we go on vacation whenever, wherever.........we want.

So there is that.
But sorry about your plight.

Choices. Choices.
You clearly made some unfortunate ones.
But don't play the blame game.

You ...were the one in control of your life.
No one else.
I'm not talking about me, dumb ass. Selfish arrogant prick.

You mean ...stop expressing my very reasonable opinion.
Bullshit. Your a fucked up brainwashed leftard. The stuff you believe has NO connection to reality. It's just bullshit Democratic party talking points. You know it, and everyone else knows it too

Bullshit. Your a fucked up brainwashed leftard. The stuff you believe has NO connection to reality. It's just bullshit Democratic party talking points. You know it, and everyone else knows it too
Oh look the Trumptard doesn't like my opinion.

I'm shocked

Forum List

Back