President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

Do you understand he is commander and chief during an emergency? No. Guess not. We need to win this fight and your schnide, petty, bullshit is not helping. We ...ALL OF US...are Americans now. This is no time for games. He is OUR President and let's get behind him for the duration. I am in Louisaina and my friends in medical community say it's getting worse. This is no time for bullshit, political fuck-fuck games. We ALL need to pull together. It's worse than what you think.

You mean coming together and putting aside our difference like Trump telling his VP to not take calls from states that are not kissing Trump's ass? that sort of putting aside?

It is not worse than I think, my wife is a nurse dealing with it directly, my daughter is an ER nurse in a state 1000 miles away and we have friends in multiple states that are in the medical field. They all say we have not come near the peak of the curve yet.

bluzman61

Trump lives with everyone in war - all over the planet. Your speechless comment changes nothing in the facts of his rotten politics. He needs self created enemies. "Divide et impera". Never he had to take a look in his life to a real enemy. Now exists one. The Corona virus. And the first thing he did was to think about money - and not about the survival of all people of the USA. Whoever will die in this crisis now - how will ever someone be able to carry the own money into heaven? Life is the very first priority. God is life.

This is why we should not give African terrorist our money.

:lol:

Go fuck yourself asshole. We ARE the USA

You forgot a "," between "yourself" and "asshole". And you are not the USA - you are only one of the
diots, who lives in one of the German States of America - ah sorry: of the United States of America.

and we will win this thing.

"You" will in a formal 'worst case scenario' manipulate statistics, while the real facts of the worst case rotate in their graves, because of the lies of your pseudo-president and his unified and incompetent spitlickers.

bluzman61 , Markle

Is a brain amputation the reason for your idiotic speechless statements?
Spend my tax dollars well. Send a thank you to Nancy Pelosi and Congressional Black Caucus before you kill some of our people with a terrorist attack.

Who needs a terror attack to kill "your" people? You have Donald Trump, who kills every reputation and influence of the politics of the USA - now including lots of people of the USA - with his incompentence and his daily lies and his self-defined (but not really existing) problems and his criminal ignorance of really existing problems.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

You do realize that Trump disrespects and insults others on a daily basis....right?

Not my favorite management style but it works well for him. Trump, accomplishes great things unlike you who accomplishes nothing.

Trump built his empire starting in New York where the meek need not apply.

Best president in history of the USA.
Has for certain cracked top 10 over this crisis!
Trump's only contribution to the world will be after his death; when his body turns into fertilizer and something grows from the mound of compost.

I pray for you. Progressives, such as yourself, are so consumed with blind hate it has to have a detrimental effect on your mental and physical well being.

Try. kicking back and enjoy having a great president in office for the next five years. Even if you hate his personality. Oh, and the fact that your masters have issued you your marching orders.

Considering these progressives hate hate... and are at the same consumed by it... a difficult situation.
He is the right guy at the right place at the right time. He is a businessman and he was in stern talks with GM over production of respirators.[ Cost, overhead cost, production cost, and all other considerations. The final analysis was that the President, who prefers the free-market model of letting decisions be made from within corporate entities, had enough of their shit and enacted the emergency wartime production powers that he has. Great man. Tough circumstances. Respect him.

A great man forces someone to make respirators, who said he is not able to do the job and has not a big knowledge about biology and medicine as well as about the complexity of the control of air and oxygen in context of intensive care units, where bigger or littler lifelong defects of the pulmonary issue will inevitably happen? And the first of this machines will come in three months? 14% of the victims of the Corona virus will get very serios problems - and 6% will get critical problems. And every few days the infections will be doubled. ... Whoow! ...

Last edited:
Maybe Trump should have taken this more seriously, like everyone was telling him, instead of minimizing its seriousness and just waiting for it to crash the economy.

Good job, Trump. We're now #1 in active cases. MAGA

You can lay that one at the feed of the leadership of the state of New York.

Leadership starts at the top.

You mean the governors office ?

I would agree.

If you don't know what I mean by "top", then I can't help you.

I was born and raised a Democratic, labor union, blue collar, household Catholic kid. We respected the church, our flag, and our President. During this crisis, this war against an invisible enemy, I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President when we are trying to fight this crisis. It serves no good for our people at this time for partisan nonsense. We must come together. The first vote I ever cast was for Walter Mondale in 1984. At 18 years old I remember Mario Coumo and his " Shining City on a Hill" speech, and how a tear rolled down my eye. I knew this was the end of something in America. The end of our manufacturing jobs. Donald Trump is in tune with what's been happening since the 1980's and Demcrats cannot be pissed off at him. I am an FDR Democrat. I never left the party the party left me. I voted Repubican for the first time in my life...Trump...I'm proud of that and I'm going to vote Trump in 2020. Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out who they are. My first suggestion is break that California stranglehold Pelosi has in the House.

Trump has completely bungled this crisis. He's a total failure.
He gave the virus 60 days to become what it is today and what it will be in April and May.
His approval rating by this summer will be in negative numbers.

It scares me to think how screwed up things would be if these idiot Moon Bats would have been able to elect that Crooked Hillary bitch.

The bitch that went to sleep after being notified that our embassy had been over run and who was part of the disastrous Obama Administration that had 17,000 H1N1 deaths while Obama was out playing golf.

In the middle of rhis crisis, he is still lying every time he has a press conference or goes on a Twitter rant. Governors and mayors are leading while Trump whines, bitches, misinforms, and campaigns.

And pits governors against each other in a bidding war for supplies rather than LEAD and send the supplies to the hot zones where the virus is worse and the medical personnel are overwhelmed.
Trump is a fucking asshole who is out of his depth and doesn't know how to get out of the way.

Do you understand he is commander and chief during an emergency? No. Guess not. We need to win this fight and your schnide, petty, bullshit is not helping. We ...ALL OF US...are Americans now. This is no time for games. He is OUR President and let's get behind him for the duration. I am in Louisaina and my friends in medical community say it's getting worse. This is no time for bullshit, political fuck-fuck games. We ALL need to pull together. It's worse than what you think.

You mean coming together and putting aside our difference like Trump telling his VP to not take calls from states that are not kissing Trump's ass? that sort of putting aside?

It is not worse than I think, my wife is a nurse dealing with it directly, my daughter is an ER nurse in a state 1000 miles away and we have friends in multiple states that are in the medical field. They all say we have not come near the peak of the curve yet.

April is going to be horrendous. Trump isn't going to get his Easter Bunny surprise. No fucking way.

It scares me to think how screwed up things would be if these idiot Moon Bats would have been able to elect that Crooked Hillary bitch.

The bitch that went to sleep after being notified that our embassy had been over run and who was part of the disastrous Obama Administration that had 17,000 H1N1 deaths while Obama was out playing golf.

Hillary wasn't responsible for Benghazi, even Trey Gowdy has to admit that even if you can't.

And she and Obama weren't responsible for the H1N1 just like you don't believe Trump is for COVID-19, right, you fucking hypocritical cockroach? :)

But Trump did defund the CDC and the NIH and closed the embedded CDC office in China in 2018 and 2019.

Or did you miss that?

Are you going back to normal on Easter?

Last edited:
Top health officials first learned of the virus’s spread in China on January 3, US Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said Friday. Throughout January and February, intelligence officials’ warnings became more and more urgent, according to the Post — and by early February, much of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the CIA’s intelligence reports were dedicated to warnings about Covid-19.

All the while, Trump downplayed the virus publicly, telling the public the coronavirus “is very well under control in our country,” and suggesting warm weather would neutralize the threat the virus poses.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-7.26.49-PM.png

You deny this truth?

And pits governors against each other in a bidding war for supplies rather than LEAD and send the supplies to the hot zones where the virus is worse and the medical personnel are overwhelmed.
Trump is a fucking asshole who is out of his depth and doesn't know how to get out of the way.

image-S.jpg

Was Trump sending 18 tons of PPE and ventilators to China in the early stages of the crisis, you know, the stuff our medical workers are begging for now and dying from not having a sign of Trump's great leadership? Why did he give those supplies away? How many Americans did he kill with his moronic decision?

Forum List

Back