President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

True. Trump is a leader. The German word for leader is "Führer". Keeps the problem how unknowing and blind your "Führer" (or "Ver-führer" = deceiver) is, who only likes to hear the own nonsense, from all the self-chosen spitlickers all around him, whose loyality is "Trump" and not "all citizens of the USA and all other human beings all over the world".

And your "Thank god for Him" is an affront of all Christians worldwide.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

Trump had in his whole life never anything to do with the Christian rebound in god. The 1st commandement is "God first". 2nd comandement: You shall not pray to a bear or a bull. (Read the 2nd Commandement on your own). And the 3rd commandement is "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: For the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

Trump has to convince with a qualified politics. I never saw anything in this context from Donald Trump; but I heard a lot of statements from Donald Trump, which let me doubt in his psychological sanity. So I have to warn everyone. Specially because all decisions in context Corona need wisdom and sense for the realities of life.

He is a man of God...or God would not have put this man in place during our time of crisis. If you were a true Christian you would know to never question our Fathers motives.

"No, I take NO responsibility at all." djt

bluzman61 with 6 consecutive 'dislikes' and no discussion.
That defines you as a "Pussy" bluzpussy.

Face the facts bluzpussy, trump is an indelible stain.
Hey, why don't you post about YOUR president, Vladimir Putin. Oh that's right, you can't or you will be arrested. Nice try Russian Sapper.

bluzman61 with 6 consecutive 'dislikes' and no discussion.
That defines you as a "Pussy" bluzpussy.

Face the facts bluzpussy, trump is an indelible stain.
Hey, why don't you post about YOUR president, Vladimir Putin. Oh that's right, you can't or you will be arrested. Nice try Russian Sapper.

Really, you need to catch up. Even the Democrats in Washington have given up on beating that dead horse.

Trump's only contribution to the world will be after his death; when his body turns into fertilizer and something grows from the mound of compost.

I pray for you. Progressives, such as yourself, are so consumed with blind hate it has to have a detrimental effect on your mental and physical well being.

Try. kicking back and enjoy having a great president in office for the next five years. Even if you hate his personality. Oh, and the fact that your masters have issued you your marching orders.

Best president in history of the USA.
Has for certain cracked top 10 over this crisis!
Trump's only contribution to the world will be after his death; when his body turns into fertilizer and something grows from the mound of compost.

I pray for you. Progressives, such as yourself, are so consumed with blind hate it has to have a detrimental effect on your mental and physical well being.

Try. kicking back and enjoy having a great president in office for the next five years. Even if you hate his personality. Oh, and the fact that your masters have issued you your marching orders.

Considering these progressives hate hate... and are at the same consumed by it... a difficult situation.

My assessment was an honest assessment. All the blob has done is lie to you. All he continues to do is lie. If you're a fan of being deceived (as you are), I guess it is nirvana. For most of us...we're not buying the lies.

My assessment was an honest assessment. All the blob has done is lie to you. All he continues to do is lie. If you're a fan of being deceived (as you are), I guess it is nirvana. For most of us...we're not buying the lies.

My assessment is that you lie, but it doesn't matter because your low IQ prevents you from getting to anything relevant anyway.

President Trump has handled the situation in an absolutely brilliant manner.

Best president in history of the USA.
Has for certain cracked top 10 over this crisis!

Considering these progressives hate hate... and are at the same consumed by it... a difficult situation.
He is the right guy at the right place at the right time. He is a businessman and he was in stern talks with GM over production of respirators. Cost, overhead cost, production cost, and all other considerations. The final analysis was that the President, who prefers the free-market model of letting decisions be made from within corporate entities, had enough of their shit and enacted the emergency wartime production powers that he has. Great man. Tough circumstances. Respect him.

Leader...your ass. He's reacting...to political pressure and embarrassment
He's leading nothing.

The Governor of Fla complains about people potentially coming from NYC and he reacts...with implausible and unenforceable "orders" to quarantine the NY Metro area.

He's told that this is not a good idea and he "reacts" again...with an "advisory" that he should have made before the Governor whined in the first place

That's FAR from leadership

Leader...your ass. He's reacting...to political pressure and embarrassment
He's leading nothing.

The Governor of Fla complains about people potentially coming from NYC and he reacts...with implausible and unenforceable "orders" to quarantine the NY Metro area.

He's told that this is not a good idea and he "reacts" again...with an "advisory" that he should have made before the Governor whined in the first place

That's FAR from leadership

Well,

Why don't you point out to us in your book on leadership where everyone agrees with what you think a good leader is ?

Just take a picture of the page and post it.

Maybe Trump should have taken this more seriously, like everyone was telling him, instead of minimizing its seriousness and just waiting for it to crash the economy.

Good job, Trump. We're now #1 in active cases. MAGA

You can lay that one at the feed of the leadership of the state of New York.

You do realize that Trump disrespects and insults others on a daily basis....right?
Do you understand he is commander and chief during an emergency? No. Guess not. We need to win this fight and your schnide, petty, bullshit is not helping. We ...ALL OF US...are Americans now. This is no time for games. He is OUR President and let's get behind him for the duration. I am in Louisaina and my friends in medical community say it's getting worse. This is no time for bullshit, political fuck-fuck games. We ALL need to pull together. It's worse than what you think.

Forum List

Back