President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

Donald Trump is doing a good job.

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png
bump:

1585458013907.png

I was born and raised a Democratic, labor union, blue collar, household Catholic kid. We respected the church, our flag, and our President. During this crisis, this war against an invisible enemy, I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President when we are trying to fight this crisis. It serves no good for our people at this time for partisan nonsense. We must come together. The first vote I ever cast was for Walter Mondale in 1984. At 18 years old I remember Mario Coumo and his " Shining City on a Hill" speech, and how a tear rolled down my eye. I knew this was the end of something in America. The end of our manufacturing jobs. Donald Trump is in tune with what's been happening since the 1980's and Demcrats cannot be pissed off at him. I am an FDR Democrat. I never left the party the party left me. I voted Repubican for the first time in my life...Trump...I'm proud of that and I'm going to vote Trump in 2020. Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out who they are. My first suggestion is break that California stranglehold Pelosi has in the House.

They are not petty and ridiculous. Trump- has constantly lied to Americans by downplaying the problem. He thinks people should be nice to him if they want help. He apparently knows more than doctors about respirators. He refuses to accept congressional oversight. He is the ultimate partisan. My first vote was for President Ronald Reagan and I am a Reagan Republican. I didn't leave the party because the Republican Party moved to the right to attract white supremacists like David Duke. Donald Trump has no clue what is going on in this country.

For the first time, I will support a Democrat in 2020. The Republican Party as constituted today should have no power.

I was born and raised a Democratic, labor union, blue collar, household Catholic kid. We respected the church, our flag, and our President. During this crisis, this war against an invisible enemy, I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President when we are trying to fight this crisis. It serves no good for our people at this time for partisan nonsense. We must come together. The first vote I ever cast was for Walter Mondale in 1984. At 18 years old I remember Mario Coumo and his " Shining City on a Hill" speech, and how a tear rolled down my eye. I knew this was the end of something in America. The end of our manufacturing jobs. Donald Trump is in tune with what's been happening since the 1980's and Demcrats cannot be pissed off at him. I am an FDR Democrat. I never left the party the party left me. I voted Repubican for the first time in my life...Trump...I'm proud of that and I'm going to vote Trump in 2020. Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out who they are. My first suggestion is break that California stranglehold Pelosi has in the House.

My, there sure are a ton of these desperate apology-for-Rump threads lately.

Y'all nervous? Or would you say more like scared shitless?

My, there sure are a ton of these desperate apology-for-Rump threads lately.

Y'all nervous? Or would you say more like scared shitless?

Of Joe Biden? I predict an intervention at the Democrat convention and drafting a new candidate.

Who is politicizing the Corona Virus?

“I say, Mike … don’t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they don’t treat you right, don’t call,” Trump told reporters. djt

Feckless Coward.
Not a Leader.
I blame it on the Democrats.

"No, I take NO responsibility at all." djt

You are a partisan hack and sheep who follows a conman blindly.
Your supreme leader to you cant do no harm, doesnt tell lies, doesnt attack anyone, doesnt bully anyone, doesnt brag all the time, and the list goes on. ..and you want us to beleive you ?
Stop your bullshit.

Trump hasn't downplayed the problem. He has correctly tried to downplay the screeching democrat hysteria. Sadly he has been unable to stop the crazy.

Who is politicizing the Corona Virus?

“I say, Mike … don’t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they don’t treat you right, don’t call,” Trump told reporters. djt

Feckless Coward.
Not a Leader.
I blame it on the Democrats.

"No, I take NO responsibility at all." djt

Trump is a narcissistic and highly incompetent man-child. I doubt any so-called God would approve of him. We'll be lucky to survive his one term.

View attachment 316599

Your continuing desperation is duly noted! You might want to reflect on you position and begin to join the real world.

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’ | National Review

###
60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll
Joseph Wulfsohn 6 hrs ago [Mar. 25, 2020]

President Trump's approval numbers are as high as they've ever been throughout his presidency as he deals with the coronavirus outbreak, according to the latest Gallup poll.

The poll shows 60 percent of Americans approve of the president's handling of his actions to combat the virus. That includes 94 percent of Republicans and 60 percent of Independents, while just 27 percent of Democrats approve of the president's handling of the outbreak.

Meanwhile, his overall job approval is at 49 percent, which is tied for the highest he has ever been when polled by Gallup. Trump jumped 5 points in the tracking poll from earlier this month.

60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll

True. Trump is a leader. The German word for leader is "Führer". Keeps the problem how unknowing and blind your "Führer" (or "Ver-führer" = deceiver) is, who only likes to hear the own nonsense, from all the self-chosen spitlickers all around him, whose loyality is "Trump" and not "all citizens of the USA and all other human beings all over the world".

And your "Thank god for Him" is an affront of all Christians worldwide - except perhaps you think the situation "Donald Trump is president of the USA" contains a teaching from god for all Christians in a similiar way, how Corona teaches us now: "Keep distance and help each other!"

I'm convinced Donald Trump is a miscast in the role "president of the USA".

Last edited:

True. Trump is a leader. The German word for leader is "Führer". Keeps the problem how unknowing and blind your "Führer" (or "Ver-führer" = deceiver) is, who only likes to hear the own nonsense, from all the self-chosen spitlickers all around him, whose loyality is "Trump" and not "all citizens of the USA and all other human beings all over the world".

And your "Thank god for Him" is an affront of all Christians worldwide.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

"Amen" to your thread title. Thanks for the post.

Keep your eye on the heavenly trajectory:

The trajectory on the curve below is a direct result of our continued bipartisan neoliberal economic policy of outsourcing manufacturing/production capacity/capability. Nothing has changed. Happy Easter.

Forum List

Back