President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I was born and raised a Democratic, labor union, blue collar, household Catholic kid. We respected the church, our flag, and our President. During this crisis, this war against an invisible enemy, I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President when we are trying to fight this crisis. It serves no good for our people at this time for partisan nonsense. We must come together. The first vote I ever cast was for Walter Mondale in 1984. At 18 years old I remember Mario Coumo and his " Shining City on a Hill" speech, and how a tear rolled down my eye. I knew this was the end of something in America. The end of our manufacturing jobs. Donald Trump is in tune with what's been happening since the 1980's and Demcrats cannot be pissed off at him. I am an FDR Democrat. I never left the party the party left me. I voted Repubican for the first time in my life...Trump...I'm proud of that and I'm going to vote Trump in 2020. Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out who they are. My first suggestion is break that California stranglehold Pelosi has in the House.

Last edited:
I was born and raised a Democratic, labor union, blue collar, household Catholic kid. We respected the church, our flag, and our President. During this crisis, this war against an invisible enemy, I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President when we are trying to fight this crisis. It serves no good for our people at this time for partisan nonsense. We must come together. The first vote I ever cast was for Walter Mondale in 1984. At 18 years old I remember Mario Coumo and his " Shining City on a Hill" speech, and how a tear rolled down my eye. I knew this was the end of something in America. The end of our manufacturing jobs. Donald Trump is in tune with what's been happening since the 1980's and Demcrats cannot be pissed off at him. I am an FDR Democrat. I never left the party the party left me. I voted Repubican for the first time in my life...Trump...I'm proud of that and I'm going to vote Trump in 2020. Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out who they are. My first suggestion is break that California stranglehold Pelosi has in the House.

"Amen" to your thread title. Thanks for the post.

Trump is a narcissistic and highly incompetent man-child. I doubt any so-called God would approve of him. We'll be lucky to survive his one term.

1585452618022.png

Donald Trump is doing a good job.

Lakyhota is a troll.
Will you be going to a packed church on Easter Sunday as per your leaders instructions?

I don't recall my leader "instructing" me to do anything.

1. My church won't be meeting due to the state requirements.
2. If it were, I'd be there. With protections.

Governors and mayors are leading while Trump whines, bitches, misinforms, and campaigns.

Truth.
Thank you Governors for leading.

Cuomo has done a wonderful job. States around New York are chasing people back into the state.

Leading in deaths. About 37% of the total rate.

He's doing a killer job. Pardon the pun.

Lakyhota is a troll.
Will you be going to a packed church on Easter Sunday as per your leaders instructions?

Well, thank God your state and church have better sense than to tale your leader seriously.

Lakyhota is a troll.

Well, thank God your state and church have better sense than to tale your leader seriously.

My state has leadership that can be described, at best, as reactionary, ignorant, highly partisan, and foolish.

My church has no choice.

Lakyhota is a troll.

My state has leadership that can be described, at best, as reactionary, ignorant, highly partisan, and foolish.

My church has no choice.
So, you don't like your state leadership but you and your church are too cowardly to stand up for your constitutional rights. Of course, it could be you and your church know your leader is a moron and don't want to admit it.

Lakyhota is a troll.

My church has no choice.
So, you don't like your state leadership but you and your church are too cowardly to stand up for your constitutional rights. Of course, it could be you and your church know your leader is a moron and don't want to admit it.

I am not sure what my church is thinking.

That does not change the fact that we have a pack of left wing asswipes at the helm.

Thank you and millions of feel this way.

In the middle of rhis crisis, he is still lying every time he has a press conference or goes on a Twitter rant. Governors and mayors are leading while Trump whines, bitches, misinforms, and campaigns.
Why don't you try being President for 15 minutes during this crisis? I pray for my President. Tough job and no love. Especially from you media bastards. What to you want the guy to do? Go into a fucking lab and come up with a cure? He's doing awesome under great pressure. What builds him for history and greatness. Mr. President... this is only your first term. We support you!

It's the truth the Democrats can't their heads around.

Forum List

Back