President Donald Trump is a Leader. Thank God for Him

Donald Trump is doing a good job.

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png

He was wrong then and lied later, yet that is all you remember, while his many contributions are better than any leader on earth, America will be the FIRST nation with over a MILLION tested and growing rapidly of late to reach that goal. He sometimes speeds up drug approvals that are seen to be working outside of America, while he never prevents testing them the usual way Dr. Fauci, he has it being done both ways.

What is really dumb is democrats only look for the negative, ignore the positives he brings to the table. They seem to say he is ALWAYS wrong, no matter what, that is blatant partisanship, stupid too.
A million tested?
Diamond told NPR’s Fresh Air Thursday. “And the president had made clear—the lower the numbers on coronavirus, the better for the president, the better for his potential reelection this fall.”

Drug approval sped up, what does that have to do with Trump?
What Trump really wants is give exclusive drug rights to friends. But they had to back off because the outrage pressure was too great.

On Feb 5, HHS Secretary Azar requested $2 billion to buy respirator masks & other supplies for the national stockpile. Trump cut that request by 75%.

Now a mask shortage is forcing healthcare workers to use bandanas & scarves

Unfit for pandemic.

They are not petty and ridiculous. Trump- has constantly lied to Americans by downplaying the problem. He thinks people should be nice to him if they want help. He apparently knows more than doctors about respirators. He refuses to accept congressional oversight. He is the ultimate partisan. My first vote was for President Ronald Reagan and I am a Reagan Republican. I didn't leave the party because the Republican Party moved to the right to attract white supremacists like David Duke. Donald Trump has no clue what is going on in this country.

For the first time, I will support a Democrat in 2020. The Republican Party as constituted today should have no power.
You're not the first Bill Kristal wannabe to post here.

Spare us your fake outrage

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png

He was wrong then and lied later, yet that is all you remember, while his many contributions are better than any leader on earth, America will be the FIRST nation with over a MILLION tested and growing rapidly of late to reach that goal. He sometimes speeds up drug approvals that are seen to be working outside of America, while he never prevents testing them the usual way Dr. Fauci, he has it being done both ways.

What is really dumb is democrats only look for the negative, ignore the positives he brings to the table. They seem to say he is ALWAYS wrong, no matter what, that is blatant partisanship, stupid too.
A million tested?
Diamond told NPR’s Fresh Air Thursday. “And the president had made clear—the lower the numbers on coronavirus, the better for the president, the better for his potential reelection this fall.”

What Trump really wants is give exclusive drug rights to friends. But they had to back off because the outrage pressure was too great.

On Feb 5, HHS Secretary Azar requested $2 billion to buy respirator masks & other supplies for the national stockpile. Trump cut that request by 75%.

Unfit for pandemic.
Quoting a hack screaming what Trump supposedly thinks is really stupid.

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png

A million tested?

Unfit for pandemic.
Ha ha ha, you didn't understand my post at all.

Your comical endless negativity doesn't match reality surrounding the President. Trump was attacked for closing borders, attacked for pushing unapproved medications that are working in a number of countries who are using them with viable clinical success. Trump attacked for shortages (largely caused by the previous administration, and in leftist states who didn't bother to restock after the "swine flu" of 2009 ended) Trump is attacked in every way possible, which is a clear sign of partisan attacks.

I did agree that he made mistakes, so did Obama (who was not attacked by the media at all for his much slower response) which you have ignored. You are proving to be a partisan hack, which is a sign that you are much taken up with propaganda and the chronic attacks, lies by the media.

Grow up!

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png

A million tested?

Unfit for pandemic.

Your comical endless negativity doesn't match reality surrounding the President. Trump was attacked for closing borders, attacked for pushing unapproved medications that are working in a number of countries who are using them with viable clinical success. Trump attacked for shortages (largely caused by the previous administration, and in leftist states who didn't bother to restock after the "swine flu" of 2009 ended) Trump is attacked in every way possible, which is a clear sign of partisan attacks.

I did agree that he made mistakes, so did Obama (who was not attacked by the media at all for his much slower response) which you have ignored. You are proving to be a partisan hack, which is a sign that you are much taken up with propaganda and the chronic attacks, lies by the media.

Grow up!
I told you why Trump was attacked for shortages, because he actually caused them:
On February 5, HHS Secretary Alex Azar asked for $2 billion to purchase more, and was shortchanged by the Office of Management and Budget, reports the Washington Post.

As far as Obama's response on H1N1, its fully documented on this far-right site freerepublic.
If Obama did anything faulty, it would have been noted there, since that place is as far right as one can get.
The CDC had started emergency operations two weeks after first swine flu case, and public health emergency was declared a few days after that.

Trump told CNBC in a Jan. 22 interview on CNBC when “Squawk Box” co-host Joe Kernen asked him if there were worries about an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China becoming a “pandemic.”

“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

So, if you think Trump is a terrible leader, should you blame God for it? Just curious how this works.

Why do you believe that a passive-aggressive attack on people of faith is an intelligent thing to do?
I don't.

As a person of faith, I would not attack you simply because you are a heathen.

Don't be so defensive. I'm not attacking you.

You're attacking people of faith, that's attacking me.

Lakyhota is a troll.
oh yea, great job.
ty5v5e84duo41.png

A million tested?

Unfit for pandemic.

Grow up!
I told you why Trump was attacked for shortages, because he actually caused them:
On February 5, HHS Secretary Alex Azar asked for $2 billion to purchase more, and was shortchanged by the Office of Management and Budget, reports the Washington Post.

As far as Obama's response on H1N1, its fully documented on this far-right site freerepublic.
If Obama did anything faulty, it would have been noted there, since that place is as far right as one can get.
The CDC had started emergency operations two weeks after first swine flu case, and public health emergency was declared a few days after that.

Trump told CNBC in a Jan. 22 interview on CNBC when “Squawk Box” co-host Joe Kernen asked him if there were worries about an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China becoming a “pandemic.”

“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Did you want this instead?

Sky-S.jpg

I think it wrong to launch petty and ridiculous attacks (and I mean that literally) against OUR President

I think it's wrong for our President to be a rediculous assclown who thought Coronovirus is a Democrat ploy against him. But he is and here we are.
This is the kind of stupid bullshit I'm talking about. He is OUR President and we are fighting this problem together.
Sorry if I love America more than partisan opinion.

Nonsense - we can love America and we can fight the problem togather. Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a liar assclown who takes responsibility for nothing, constantly touts himself and blames someone else for the FACT that American response to this pandemic has had a lot of shortcomings...starting with Trump disbanding infectious desease office setup after Ebola scare, also politicizing and minimizing Coronovirus threat for weeks and weeks.

Last edited:
When he engineered and signed the bill to send the checks out that was the best thing he has done.

When he engineered and signed the bill to send the checks out that was the best thing he has done.

Trump doesn't "engineer" anything. People bring up proposals and he chooses the ones he can get behind.

Well he supported helping people our. He was a huge advocate for providing checks to people.

So, if you think Trump is a terrible leader, should you blame God for it? Just curious how this works.

Why do you believe that a passive-aggressive attack on people of faith is an intelligent thing to do?
I don't.

As a person of faith, I would not attack you simply because you are a heathen.

Don't be so defensive. I'm not attacking you.

You're attacking people of faith, that's attacking me.

I'm not attacking people of faith. I'm mocking the idea that the OP thinks we should thank God for Trump. It's like a football player who thanks God for a victory. Should the losing team be angry with God in that case?

Forum List

Back