President Clinton: Obama Behind Email Scandal Thinking Hillary Will Fail To Uphold His Legacy

President Clinton: Obama Behind Email Scandal Thinking Hillary Will Fail To Uphold His Legacy

...well...

...fail to hold up *someones'* legacy for sure.. yeah. You can tell by watching MSNBC that it was a hit from the (far) left. They don't want her to run..something to do with an agenda she came out not quite in avid support of and even denounced at one time..

The house of cards is falling in on the rats and everybody gets their own free paper cut. PERFECT!
Agreed. It's going to be fun watching them destroy each other.
Watergate RE-loaded and Hillary was in BOTH!
Missing tapes vs missing emails.
BOTH have slush funds.
BOTH have the AG in it.
BOTH fell in their second term.
Extra popcorn. I need extra popcorn.

B_xvt2hWYAA65vg.jpg-large.jpeg

I am not surprised by this one bit. Keep in mind why Obama appointed her Secretary of State.

Hillary insider Email scandal inside job by Obama
The Clintons and the Obamas hate each other. And Obama is being paid handsomely by billionaire Tom Streyer to kill jobs and pump up green energy cuz he is heavily invested in going green.

People always say republicans are the party of the rich but the 4 richest men in the world pump millions into the democrat's pockets.

klein's got a book to sell....

And does trey gowdy work for obama? didn't he request hillary's emails a year ago?

klein's got a book to sell....

And does trey gowdy work for obama? didn't he request hillary's emails a year ago?

And what has he done to get them?....Has he taken her to COURT to force her to turn them over?...Has he gone to court to SEIZE her servers?.... I hate to say this, but he looks like a "BONER" boy! What a shame, he LOOKED like he was a stand up guy!

I'll say it again: Obama is trying to clear the way for Deval Patrick to run. He must get rid of Hillary first.

I truly believe that the best thing Hillary could for the nation would be to formally withdraw from 2016, turn the Democratic Party over to the next generation, and become its Wise Old Matriarch Bitch.

It's not like she needs the job. :dunno:

`

Forum List

Back