President Calderon GO BACK TO MEXICO!

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
Pesident Calderon go back to Mexico and stop interferring in the USA affairs! If you don't agree with our policies, it's too bad. You don't have to as this is NOT your country. When do YOU allow the USA tell you which policies your country should have??? Your immigration laws are much stricter and harsher than ours. Your country is in dire straits and in danger of collapse! You should not be giving speeches to our people when your people are suffering the pangs of hell. It's time you fixed YOUR country so that people don't have to escape to ours!!!

Pesident Calderon go back to Mexico and stop interferring in the USA affairs! If you don't agree with our policies, it's too bad. You don't have to as this is NOT your country. When do YOU allow the USA tell you which policies your country should have??? Your immigration laws are much stricter and harsher than ours. Your country is in dire straits and in danger of collapse! You should not be giving speeches to our people when your people are suffering the pangs of hell. It's time you fixed YOUR country so that people don't have to escape to ours!!!

Maybe he doesn't want to leave. He's seeing why all his people are leaving the war zone he calls Mexico and is now looking for work by the local Home Depot... and he didn't even have to make that long, sad, and sometimes deadly track across our border.

Of course Calderon is against the AZ law. He knows how much money the Illegals are sending back to Mexico.

If not for our dollars in Mexico I think it would be in worse shape than it is. If thats possible.

There needs to be a guest worker program in this country and that should be part of Immigration Reform.

Canada has a good system.
They contact the Mexican Govt. Tell them how many workers they need and for how long. The workers come in. Do the work and then GO HOME.

Common sense once again. Jeeze.

ah the diplomats on the right.

you guys are such fools

You, TM, are without doubt the biggest most partisan fool I have ever encountered and a diplomate you ain't.

Jeeze.

Yeah, I'm wondering what's wrong with sending the illegal immigrants home and letting the legal ones stay. Isn't that how the law is supposed to work? Suddenly it's not diplomatic to uphold America's laws.

Rick

Wait a second. People here in the United States can give their opinion about how other countries should be run. However, people in other countries cannot give their opinion about how the U.S should work when it comes to it's laws?

That doesn't very American to me.

Wait a second. People here in the United States can give their opinion about how other countries should be run. However, people in other countries cannot give their opinion about how the U.S should work when it comes to it's laws?

link?

Of course Calderon is against the AZ law. He knows how much money the Illegals are sending back to Mexico.

If not for our dollars in Mexico I think it would be in worse shape than it is. If thats possible.

There needs to be a guest worker program in this country and that should be part of Immigration Reform.

Canada has a good system.
They contact the Mexican Govt. Tell them how many workers they need and for how long. The workers come in. Do the work and then GO HOME.

Common sense once again. Jeeze.

The problem is that Mexicans want the USA as their homeland. They will not settle for anything other than amnesty! They will not stop until they get it. The americans have to stand firm and not give in to their demands. Whatever type of reform is finally approved, it will do nothing to stop the flow of the illegal criminals and drug cartels.

And those awful Democrat standing ovations? Boy,the Democrats sure are pretty arrogant these days. They have no idea how angry most Americans are at their despicable behavior. The vast silent majority will have their say in coming elections. The Democrats are crazy to think that Americans will forget those standing ovations. Make 2010 count people.

When has a sitting US President gone to another country and criticized how one of their states runs its affairs? Be specific.

When has a sitting US President gone to another country and criticized how one of their states runs its affairs? Be specific.

Bingo! Don't count on a logical response. The Hopey Changeys have completely lost it at this point. It's sad.

Forum List

Back