President Biden's Afghanistan Remarks, He Doesn't Care About the Matter!

You should have taken care of business while you were over there Rambo! LOL.

Well, fee free to enlist for the fist time....I'm sure if they took you at the age of 72, they'll take you at the age of 75. LOL
So you changed your mind ? You DO want to take the bet now ? I stay out of USMB for a year, if I can't produce my military papers. You stay out of USMB for a year, if I do. Getting brave now ? Wanna do it ? Or do you just wanna shoot your mouth off with cheap talk ? LOL

So you changed your mind ? You DO want to take the bet now ? I stay out of USMB for a year, if I can't produce my military papers. You stay out of USMB for a year, if I do. Getting brave now ? Wanna do it ? Or do you just wanna shoot your mouth off with cheap talk ? LOL

Wow, producing papers. Wanna see my NASA certification as an Astronaut.

Just admit it; you lied about being in combat 3 years ago you sick fuck. I thought you were going to sue me...what happened?

Wow, producing papers. Wanna see my NASA certification as an Astronaut.

Just admit it; you lied about being in combat 3 years ago you sick fuck. I thought you were going to sue me...what happened?
I'm waiting for you to get up the courage to accept my challenge. And yeah..wow...those papers come after years of rough military service, which I'll guess you are clueless about.
Just admit it. You want to mouth off in here, but you are too chicken shit to deal with confronting the emptiness of your words.

C'mon COWARD. Take the bet.

How about this. You tell me what would be your idea of proof that I served in the US Army & Army National Guard. How about a video of me receiving medical care in the VA Hospital ?

Or how about a video of me at home, showing my papers ? (but covering my name to keep anonymous in the forum)

You tell me, COWARD. And only a fucken slut would talk the way you do. Fucken tramp.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for you to get up the courage to accept my challenge.
Hold your breath...that may help. You were not in combat 3 years ago you sick fuck.
And yeah..wow...those papers come after years of rough military service, which I'll guess you are clueless about.
LOL...
Just admit it. You want to mouth off in here, but you are too chicken shit to deal with confronting the emptiness of your words.
You're the one who lied...not me. You said you were in combat...then you said you were not. You said you were swearing off the NFL...then you posted that you had interest in it. This over and above your saying you date 25 y/o women...

No smack here; you're simply put a disgusting human being.
C'mon COWARD. Take the bet.

How about this. You tell me what would be your idea of proof that I served in the US Army & Army National Guard. How about a video of me receiving medical care in the VA Hospital ?

Or how about a video of me at home, showing my papers ? (but covering my name to keep anonymous in the forum)

You tell me, COWARD. And only a fucken slut would talk the way you do. Fucken tramp.
Really....dude; you're incredibly pathetic.

Hold your breath...that may help. You were not in combat 3 years ago you sick fuck.

LOL...

You're the one who lied...not me. You said you were in combat...then you said you were not. You said you were swearing off the NFL...then you posted that you had interest in it. This over and above your saying you date 25 y/o women...

No smack here; you're simply put a disgusting human being.

Really....dude; you're incredibly pathetic.
HA HA HA. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" You are just JEALOUS as hell, that I play around with 25 y/o women (and 18 y/o too), but NOT YOU. And you're just missing out on all the fun.

Yup. All those serenades I play for them on my guitars (electric & acoustic). All those tunes I play for them on my mandolin and violin, you're missing out on, and you can't stand it.

Admit it. You saw my pictures. You saw my videos of me playing my music, and showing my paintings, and you like me. You love me. You've GOT THE HOTS FOR ME.
LOL.

And if one day I quit watching the NFL, and later change my mind and go back to it, so ? You think people cant change their minds ? And it does help when your team just won the Super Bowl, too.

As for the combat, yes and no. depends on if you call flying over combat to be combat itself. No bigee. You're just using it as an excuse to express your rage. HA HA HA.

You know I'm from New York City originally. Just like Donald Trump. Same place, Same time period. Same rough, brash attitude. Comes with the territory. And you just love it.

Have you seen my latest painting ?

1629430136164.jpeg

HA HA HA. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" You are just JEALOUS as hell, that I play around with 25 y/o women (and 18 y/o too), but NOT YOU. And you're just missing out on all the fun.

Yup. All those serenades I play for them on my guitars (electric & acoustic). All those tunes I play for them on my mandolin and violin, you're missing out on, and you can't stand it.

Admit it. You saw my pictures. You saw my videos of me playing my music, and showing my paintings, and you like me. You love me. You've GOT THE HOTS FOR ME.
LOL.

And if one day I quit watching the NFL, and later change my mind and go back to it, so ? You think people cant change their minds ? And it does help when your team just won the Super Bowl, too.

As for the combat, yes and no. depends on if you call flying over combat to be combat itself. No bigee. You're just using it as an excuse to express your rage. HA HA HA.

You know I'm from New York City originally. Just like Donald Trump. Same place, Same time period. Same rough, brash attitude. Comes with the territory. And you just love it.

Have you seen my latest painting ?

View attachment 528279
LOL...

Dude...you're a pathetic, sick fuck. Its been fun to bring it all up again.

This is why you're so angry.... You're a stolen valor lying sack of shit. Now just more people know about it.

LOL...

Dude...you're a pathetic, sick fuck. Its been fun to bring it all up again.

This is why you're so angry.... You're a stolen valor lying sack of shit. Now just more people know about it.
What they know is that I have official discharge papers from the US Army (DD214), Army National Guard (form 22), a diploma, a VA photo ID card, letters from the VA announcing appointments at the hospital, and years of treatment (including surgeries) at the hospital.

I could submit all this stuff to the administrator to prove what I say.

And you ? You have NOTHING, but a big, loud mouth, and you know what I say about my military service and VA membership is all true. That's why you won't take the bet. Because you know you would lose, and then would have to stay out of USMB for a whole year.

And all this "stolen valor' jibberish is just you being mad. Oh, you're the 'angry" one here. No doubt about that. LOL.

Why WOULD Biden care ? The whole fiasco is harmful to America, but he's not an American. He's a globalist, and an opportunist.

Maybe he wants the Taliban to succeed. Then he could join them, and go after underage girls to his heart's content. Creep.

What they know is that I have official discharge papers from the US Army (DD214), Army National Guard (form 22), a diploma, a VA photo ID card, letters from the VA announcing appointments at the hospital, and years of treatment (including surgeries) at the hospital.

I could submit all this stuff to the administrator to prove what I say.

And you ? You have NOTHING, but a big, loud mouth, and you know what I say about my military service and VA membership is all true. That's why you won't take the bet. Because you know you would lose, and then would have to stay out of USMB for a whole year.

And all this "stolen valor' jibberish is just you being mad. Oh, you're the 'angry" one here. No doubt about that. LOL.
Dude, you were not in combat 3 years ago. You claimed you were... You lied. You're a sick fuck.

Dude, you were not in combat 3 years ago. You claimed you were... You lied. You're a sick fuck.

Your little "in combat" red-herring charade is worn out. It's obvious to anyone reading it , that you have no idea what I did in Iraq or Afghanistan, other than what I posted about flying over battlefields (in combat) and most of the time, inspecting machine parts with micrometers, calipers, and other QC equipment. (not in combat). Other posters have told you that too.

You're just blowing hit air, because you know I'm an outstanding poster (so I've been told by moderators), and being a conservative, I'm your opponent, and your scared shitless of me.

So, just like Faun, you do what you think you can to discredit me. Same as how the left media acts toward Trump. 2 JOKES. Them and you.

Your little "in combat" red-herring charade is worn out. It's obvious to anyone reading it , that you have no idea what I did in Iraq or Afghanistan, other than what I posted about flying over battlefields (in combat) and most of the time, inspecting machine parts with micrometers, calipers, and other QC equipment. (not in combat). Other posters have told you that too.
Absolutely zero other posters have come to your defense you stolen valor sick fuck.
You're just blowing hit air, because you know I'm an outstanding poster (so I've been told by moderators), and being a conservative, I'm your opponent, and your scared shitless of me.

So, just like Faun, you do what you think you can to discredit me. Same as how the left media acts toward Trump. 2 JOKES. Them and you.
You said you were in combat 3 years ago.
You admitted you weren't.

You are a liar.

Absolutely zero other posters have come to your defense you stolen valor sick fuck.

You said you were in combat 3 years ago.
You admitted you weren't.

You are a liar.
So I should spend time going back into the threads and find all those posts ? I could do that. But for a slut like you, it would hardly be worth it. And whether they affirmed my words or not, it's clear - you have no clue what did or didn't due. You're just running you mouth mindlessly, and are a joke in this forum.

And I did not admit I wasn't in combat. I WA in combat when L was flying over the battlefields, subject to being shot down, and also was not in combat, when I was working inspecting manufactured parts, in a machine shop lab. Let's see - that would be the 10th time I've explained that. Or was it the 20th ? Or the 50th?

So I should spend time going back into the threads and find all those posts ?
Knock yourself out.
I could do that.
No you couldn't.
But for a slut like you, it would hardly be worth it.
Your surrender is accepted.
And whether they affirmed my words or not, it's clear - you have no clue what did or didn't due.
In English next time, please.
You're just running you mouth mindlessly, and are a joke in this forum.
You lied about being in combat 3 years ago--I have proven that.

And I did not admit I wasn't in combat. I WA in combat when L was flying over the battlefields,
LOL...are you having a stroke?
subject to being shot down, and also was not in combat, when I was working inspecting manufactured parts, in a machine shop lab. Let's see - that would be the 10th time I've explained that. Or was it the 20th ? Or the 50th?
You've lied about being in combat; you sick fuck.

Some have accused Biden of not listening to his intelligence and military advisors.

This is who Biden did listen to.

Even with the current chaos in Kabul and the Kabul airport which has been seen every day on every network ever since plus the barrage of finger pointing at our President, a recent survey conducted by Morning Consult and Politico between Aug. 13 and Aug. 16, the day after the Taliban completed its takeover of Kabul, found that 49 percent of American voters still support President Biden’s decision to pull troops from the country.

Significantly and prior to the current chaos, 69 percent expressed support for the exit in an April survey by the same firms.

As a Presidential candidate, Biden campaigned on a withdrawal from Afghanistan. Obviously, voters agreed with him.

Getting back to the August poll, The Hill reports. "Thirty-seven percent of voters [one assumes Republicans] polled in August said they opposed the president’s decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, which was more than double the 16 percent opposition recorded in April.

"Sixty-nine percent of Democrats approved the president’s decision to pull troops from Afghanistan in the new poll, down from 84 percent in April."

"Over the past 20 years, Americans’ support for the war in Afghanistan has consistently waned. So much so that despite the Taliban taking over the country in a matter of days this past week — after the United States spent a trillion dollars and thousands of lives to prevent such a thing — very few people are second-guessing the need to withdraw, though many debate how the withdrawal has been executed by the Biden administration," the Washington Post.

The Taliban captured Kandahar and Kabul on the weekend and within hours the Afghan security forces folded without firing a shot, hence the chaos we are seeing now

There is no possible way Biden and his military advisors could anticipate that.

To say otherwise assumes the President and/or the Joint Chiefs decided to create a trap for American troops and civilians in Afghanistan, knowing the debacle that would follow.

To say otherwise makes absolutely no sense.

Forum List

Back