President Biden's Afghanistan Remarks, He Doesn't Care About the Matter!

i would rather fight the commie swine here
There are no commies in play here in the USA, and so your statement is an expression of desire for violence against Democrats, whom you call "commies" though they're predominantly mild-mannered centrists... which makes you a terrorist.

That is why I've made sure HS now has your ID. Surveilled!

I was going to say Dementia Joe as they say in the Army needs to get his head out of his a--. But that is his way , walking around with his head up his a--
I'll bet 8th-grade boys would think this comment a hoot. But to grownups, you sound like the typical arrested-adolescent angry dysfunctional Qtip incel.

President Biden recent comments and press conference at the White House on Afghanistan reveals his thinking isn't fully clear and insightful on the topic! He overstates the consequences of the Taliban ending the truce that they made with the Trump administration and fully going back on the offensive against U.S. troops if the U.S. had decided to stay in Afghanistan. Where he acts like this development would necessitate a huge surge in the number of U.S. troops deployed in Afghanistan, totally bogus spin! The truce only went into effect in early 2020 so if things went back to the way they were prior to 2020 America saw fatalities rates in the country on U.S. soldiers of 24,14,15,13, and 22 from 2019 to 2015, not alarming numbers and keep in mind President Trump had surged troops into Afghanistan after he took office, if the Biden administration had dialed back to the troop level at the end of the President Obama administration the country would see fatality rates probably in the low teens annually. In recent years, the U.S. was not fighting the Taliban it was a back stop to the Afghan Army so it is really disingenuous to say things like America is fighting this endless war and how many future generations of America should fight this Afghanistan war. These statements of President Biden that went like when will it be enough Americans who have died in Afghanistan as if this is the only military theater where America is losing its citizens in uniform in fighting this war against Islamic extremism not of our choice; in Iraq American military fatalities have been 12,17, 22, 20 and 8 from 2019 to 2015. in 2019 the U.S. lost five soldiers in Syria, in 2017 the U.S. lost four soldiers in Niger, Africa.

President Biden informed the American people that it has nothing to fear from resurgent terroristic threats emanating from Afghanistan if the security situation in Afghanistan should deteriorate after America leaves Afghanistan because the Pentagon has this counter terrorism over the horizon capability to neutralize the threat. Joe you really think this Pentagon capability can neutralize an Islamic State Iraq City of Mosul or an Islamic State Syrian Provence of Raqqa in "Afghanistan" because that is what they will have, after the Afghanistan Central government falls the Taliban will be preoccupied with fighting and dealing with Afghanistan warlords they won't be too worried if the Islamic State carves out some territory to rebuild their caliphate especially since from a principle perspective they are one in the same the Islamic State just has global ambitions. Once the Islamic State has this territory they can be back in business being the horrible menace in the world that they were back in 2019 doing things like using social media to recruit followers to come to their caliphate and radicalizing young people throughout the world.

President Biden from his comments doesn't really seem to appreciate the security/military threat the Taliban pose to the Afghanistan government. The Taliban are a brutally barbaric, very effective totalitarian form of authority force, by the use of terror and brute military force they will steadily deteriorate the Afghan military forces. The Afghanistan military to a large degree is a 300,000 troop military force on paper, not on the battlefield; the Taliban will act like the Islamic State did to the Iraq military forces back in 2018 and 2019 when Iraq military was strong only on paper not as a fighting force and the Taliban will slowly but steadily defeat the Afghanistan army and get ever stronger as they do it. President Biden acts clueless when he says the Afghan Army can stand up against the Taliban it would be laughable if it wasn't so alarming! President Biden is ever the slick politician when he says we will never forget the sacrifice of the brave men and women in uniform who served in Afghanistan over the past decades 2200 of them who gave the ultimate sacrifice and 20000 who suffered serious wounds in the war. Mr. President, the American people don't need you to remember them they need you to honor and respect them by not cavalierly withdrawing from Afghanistan so that the country fails and their sacrifice means nothing, it was all a complete waste!
If it was a waste, it is because none of the 3 Presidents during the Afghanistan debacle had a coherent policy, not Bush, not Obama, not Trump. The problem is that the USA could not figure out how to neutralize the Taliban. Biden knew exactly who they were, be real. Their speed in taking over is due to the 5000 fighters Trump released last year. Trump set this up. As he betrayed the Kurds, he's betrayed the Afghans.

ORDER???

By that thinking, Nazi Germany was admirably orderly.

Yes Nazi comparison...yada yada. Taliban bring order. If they bring anything to the table...it's order. Especially to the women of their nation. Women require order, and strict rules.

America wants out of Afghanistan, sure. But it was how Biden did this. You could have held Bagram airbase. Hit the Taliban with airstrikes in the hills while you evacuate the modernized Afghans. He waited till the government fell to grab an airport. There are civilians in Masar-sherif who cannot get to the Karzai airport. The Afghan women will suffer forced marriage and sexual slavery in the Dark Ages.

Or in other words, continue fighting forever..................

There are no commies in play here in the USA, and so your statement is an expression of desire for violence against Democrats, whom you call "commies" though they're predominantly mild-mannered centrists... which makes you a terrorist.

That is why I've made sure HS now has your ID. Surveilled!
No commies here! There's YOU.

Why would foreign nationals ever trust Americans again? He just hung all the thousands of Afghan translators and their families out for the Taliban. They are as good as dead. That is NOT what America does. China Joe is not my President.
Pulleeesssse~ We hang our buddies out to dry all the time...that they trust us time and time again is only a mark of their desperation~
Cuba Vietnam Cambodia Iraq South America Central America Afghanistan

We are not a good friend to the little guy..we use him....an then stab him in the back. At least this time a token number of lucky ones got out.

Maybe they're moving to YOUR neighborhood..I'm sure you'll welcome them--as upset as you are about how they've been treated?

Free Afghanistan is defunct in ELEVEN DAYS, after 2300 American soldiers died to keep Afghanistan free.
What do you think of your blue-eyed Biden boy now, Mr. Democrat?
So the fat, orange "deal maker's" agreement fell through?
Just like everything he does.

February 29 2020
"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

Upon what do you base that idiotic claim, drone? Let me guess, just more hyper-partisan nonsense.
My evaluation of you is based on your abject demonstrations of idiocy in every post, incel boy.

Partisan? Yes, I hate traitors and fascists, and you're both. Puto sin vergüenza.

You are a mindless partisan, and your attempt at insult in Spanish was lame.
It was successful, not an "attempt". What is lame about speaking Spanish. This is the USA! Millions speak Spanish here. Get a grip, facha boy.

Forum List

Back