President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"President Biden will withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan over the coming months, people familiar with the plans said, completing the military exit by the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that first drew the United States into its longest war. Biden’s decision comes after an administration review of U.S. options in Afghanistan, where U.S.-midwived peace talks have failed to advance as hoped and the Taliban remains a potent force despite two decades of effort by the United States to defeat the militants and establish stable, democratic governance."

They should have been pulled long before September -- Trump already negotiated peace with the Taliban.....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September??

Leaving after being there nearly 20 years isn't any sort of "cut and run"...It's just leaving a shithole that you shouldn't have occupied in the first place.

Now if we could only get the military to "cut and run" from Germany, Japan, Italy, Great Britain, and all the other places where the wars have been over for more than 50 years....

"President Biden will withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan over the coming months, people familiar with the plans said, completing the military exit by the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that first drew the United States into its longest war. Biden’s decision comes after an administration review of U.S. options in Afghanistan, where U.S.-midwived peace talks have failed to advance as hoped and the Taliban remains a potent force despite two decades of effort by the United States to defeat the militants and establish stable, democratic governance."

They should have been pulled long before September -- Trump already negotiated peace with the Taliban.....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September??
First you bashed Obama for not getting us out now you're bashing Biden for cut and running?

I hope it's true and I will give him credit if he does it but I don't trust him any more than I did Obama or Trump.

He is going to need every last soldier for defending other regions of the world. The battle isn't in the M.E anymore, not right now. Taiwan and Ukraine I imagine, are going to need more than nice words or even drive-bys with equipment. They need publicly announced support, weapons, training and U.S military work directly with Taiwan military so they are prepared.

If it upsets Beijing, so what? Western governments created this mess, they will be tasked with cleaning it up, or we won't exist for long.

I will believe it when I see it. If this is really Biden's plan, look for Harris to be moved into place sooner than expected.
Why? Do you support Biden getting out?
Because we have been over 20 years now, If we haven't won over their hearts and minds by now we never will. Besides we should never have been there in the first place. Now we are just wasting our time and money over there.

Zionists here want as many us troops in the ME forever slugging it out with israel's enemies.

Any policy otherwise is called cut an run etc.

Nobody from afghan did anything to the us. Col. Tim osman masqueraded as Osama to pop up and take credit for that which the CIA/Mossad did, namely 911 and the missile fired at the USS Cole.

The only country in the Middle East that deserves to be obliterated by the US military is the one behind 911, ISIS, theUSS Liberty, JFK, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and the Steal.

that would be Israel, the worst enemy of the US and the human species.

....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September
Because he isn’t going to withdraw, you moron.

Have you forgotten who the John “70 years in the Middle East” McCain types backed in this election? It wasn’t President Trump who didn’t start any new wars and was withdrawing troops from the ME.

....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September
Because he isn’t going to withdraw, you moron.

Have you forgotten who the John “70 years in the Middle East” McCain types backed in this election? It wasn’t President Trump who didn’t start any new wars and was withdrawing troops from the ME.
Adorable....you think Trump withdrew troops from the ME.....

No, he just did what the Saudis told him like every other president...

Your cult leader was a cuck

After 20 years it's no longer "cut and run".

This is another example of why you can't trust a Republican. They are dishonest to their core.
Nice deflection. Biden is in charge now. So what is his excuse?

President Trump had pulled out all but 2500 troops in Afghanistan. The warmongers backed Biden, he won’t disappoint them.

Zionists here want as many us troops in the ME forever slugging it out with israel's enemies.

Any policy otherwise is called cut an run etc.

Nobody from afghan did anything to the us. Col. Tim osman masqueraded as Osama to pop up and take credit for that which the CIA/Mossad did, namely 911 and the missile fired at the USS Cole.

The only country in the Middle East that deserves to be obliterated by the US military is the one behind 911, ISIS, theUSS Liberty, JFK, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and the Steal.

that would be Israel, the worst enemy of the US and the human species.
Now we know what the Anti-Semites think about this....

Thanks for your input, Goebbels....

Wonder why Trumpers didn't cheer Obama withdrawing more troops from Afghanistan than Trump did....

Untitled.jpg

Not a chance. Joe Biden has been a warmonger all his adult life.

This is another example of why you can't trust a Republican. They are dishonest to their core.
There were Repubs who wanted out of there a long time ago. Afghanistan was an anchor to the Soviet Union and they were next door to it. The tragic thing for some nations in the Middle East is most of the populations there want to live the good life. There is just to high of a percentage of people who have the endless fighting genes in them if that is the proper wording.

Actually,most of the Zionist warmongers are Dems (schumer, Feinstein, Biden, Bloomberg, NYT, WAPo), not that truth has ever mattered to you...

America's military is going to be weaken tremendously because of Joe Dufus.

The strength of the military has always been Conservative Whites.

Who in the hell would join Joe Dufus weak military now except Negroes, Queers and Transsexuals? Maybe the Illegals?

Trump wanted to withdraw all the troops from Afghanistan but knew he couldn't do it without jeopardy. Joe Dufus and advisors like that John Kerry clown don't give a shit. They are weak.

Only took 20 years to come to this conclusion. Sad to think I was 19 when this happened and we're still there.

Concluding there is "no military solution" for the problems in Afghanistan, Biden will instead work to put the "full weight" of the U.S. government behind diplomatic efforts to reach a peace agreement between the Taliban and Afghan government, a senior administration official said.

"But what we will not do is use our troops as bargaining chips in that process," said the official, who agreed to brief reporters on the plans Tuesday on the condition of anonymity.

Forum List

Back