President Biden to nominate Latinx statistician Rob Santos as director of the US Census Bureau...he is the 1st person of color to hold the position!

Being the President of the Ameican Statistical Association bodes well. An experienced bean counter! Who cares who his parents were?

a historic president makes a historic appointment!

Since the left now claims that mathematics is racist, don't expect an accurate count being done by anyone appointed by the left.

a historic president makes a historic appointment!

what makes Robert Santos "a person of color"? Just what "COLOR" is he claiming to be? Would he have been a "person of color" in South America?

wtf is latin X?

Can't this person figure out if they have a dick or not? Does this mean they are in the middle of transitioning or what? :dunno:

Being the President of the Ameican Statistical Association bodes well. An experienced bean counter! Who cares who his parents were?
So ... Latinx = Latino | Latina
In proper Spanish "yo hablo" ... "tu hablas" those pronouns are masculine only; and the feminine form of speech seems to be to simply omit the pronouns and depend on the conjugation of the verb, but even in that case, the complement of a subject still cannot be feminine. -- And that's the same in French, Portuguese, Italian, as far as I am aware.

Even "nosotros", "vosotros" do not have feminine forms either, unless there is like in some grammar books an equivalent of German "Sie", which is grammatically third person, but used to address the second person.

I met lots of "Latinx" people during my little league baseball days. You know what I found out? They love their kids, they yell at Umpires, they love to drink bud light, and they are funny as hell. The cool thing about baseball is nobody cares what color you are. Can you play? Do you love the game? Do you love your kids? Are you there for them?

New Topics

Forum List

Back