President Biden Suggests Blacks, Hispanics Can't Get COVID Vaccine Because “They Don't Know How To Get Online”

I just heard this. Excuse me if you've already heard this.

Incredibly Joe Biden says blacks don't know how to use internet. AND he said blacks don't have accountants or lawyers.
President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Oh, so white
people in rural areas and living in the cities can operate a computer and get online.
But not blacks, and Hispanics, by the way.

Did Donald Trump ever of his own free will get up in public and claim minorities are incapable of learning what white people somehow learn?
Joe Biden is an unbelievably racist moron. Add that to his creepy sexualized attraction to young girls and you see what the left has given us by placing Joe in office.

He's incredibly dangerous. And incredibly bigoted as well as being utterly incompetent. How can leftists defend their colossal mistake? The new rumor is Joe will leave office by August. That's way too long to put up someone the public didn't want to begin with.

REUTERS FACT CHECK
APRIL 1, 20219:29 AMUPDATED 2 MONTHS AGO

Fact Check-Fabricated Joe Biden tweet about minorities using the internet​

Social media users have been sharing a screenshot of an alleged tweet by U.S. President Joe Biden which says minorities can’t correctly use computers because they lack the “resources”, “education” and “commitment to their communities.” This tweet appears to have been fabricated.

No one can trust the OP and his lies that he post on a daily basis..

Incredibly Joe Biden says blacks don't know how to use internet. AND he said blacks don't have accountants or lawyers.
President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Oh, so white
people in rural areas and living in the cities can operate a computer and get online.

Did Donald Trump ever of his own free will get up in public and claim minorities are incapable of learning what white people somehow learn?
Joe Biden is an unbelievably racist moron. Add that to his creepy sexualized attraction to young girls and you see what the left has given us by placing Joe in office.

He's incredibly dangerous. And incredibly bigoted as well as being utterly incompetent. How can leftists defend their colossal mistake? The new rumor is Joe will leave office by August. That's way too long to put up someone the public didn't want to begin with.
Keep at it buddy. Nobody believes Biden is racist, not even RWNJs like you believe that, but I understand you are desperately trying to convince anyone who will listen that it is true. You know who you really need to convince? Black people. Unfortunately for you, they just ain't buying it.
Yes, words out of his own mouth cant be believed.
Because.
Cult.

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK

Social media users have been sharing a screenshot of an alleged tweet by U.S. President Joe Biden which says minorities can’t correctly use computers because they lack the “resources”, “education” and “commitment to their communities.” This tweet appears to have been fabricated.

dude,, it is on video not a tweet,,,

once again you trolled and made a fool of yourself,,

fact checkers will say that isn't creepy joe. hahaahahahahahahahahaha fking always. it's hilarious how ignorant fking demofks are.

What do you expect from a man who voted for a

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops

to be dem senate leader over and over again?

Joe has said some God awful things about blacks over his long corrupt undistinguished career, yet many blacks today think he’s looking out for them.

The entire Democrat Party has said and done bad things to blacks: Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, the Klan, opposing civil rights laws, ghettos, soul-killing entitlements from cradle to grave, the narrative that blacks are the eternal "victims"...

And yet they keep voting for Democrats. Go figure.
Looks like black people just don't hate Democrats as much as you do. Your side should just keep posting about how you think blacks are just too stupid to recognize which party has their back, and I'm sure they will come around eventually.

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK

dude,, it is on video not a tweet,,,

once again you trolled and made a fool of yourself,,

He just saw the headline(its similar) and rolled with it. He dont care if he was right or not. Didnt bother to read it or the OP.
Because.
Cult.
The mind of a cultist is a fascinating thing.

Joe has said some God awful things about blacks over his long corrupt undistinguished career, yet many blacks today think he’s looking out for them.

The entire Democrat Party has said and done bad things to blacks: Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, the Klan, opposing civil rights laws, ghettos, soul-killing entitlements from cradle to grave, the narrative that blacks are the eternal "victims"...

Looks like black people just don't hate Democrats as much as you do. Your side should just keep posting about how you think blacks are just too stupid to recognize which party has their back, and I'm sure they will come around eventually.
Like that matters? Dems tell them they cant get an ID or get on the internet.
But ignore that and focus on the "other side"
Because.
Cult.

They never do recognize the black folks that helped the US land on the Moon or fight the British at Bunker Hill.

Because.
Cult.
Paying to vote is against the law.

Because.
Cult.
Thats not the argument they use when they say they cant get them.
IDK how you do it, as i wouldnt think it is possible, but you even fail at trolling.
Its sad dude. Seek help, before you drink draino or something. Dumbass.

Because.
Cult.
when demofks say that, they imply blacks are inferior, and blacks still vote for em. shaking my head in disbelief.

You did it, not once, but TWICE
:lol:

when you say "has their back" you mean keeping them on the dem plantation,,,

And if you are one of many that has moonglow on ignore, he tried to fact check the OP with an article about a completely different situation. In two different threads :lol:

Because.
Cult.
whos making them pay to vote??

Oh, so white

Keep at it buddy. Nobody believes Biden is racist, not even RWNJs like you believe that, but I understand you are desperately trying to convince anyone who will listen that it is true. You know who you really need to convince? Black people. Unfortunately for you, they just ain't buying it.
Because.
Cult.
So all those black folk are cult members? That could be why they are just too stupid to vote for your guy, right?

Oh, so white

Because.
Cult.
So all those black folk are cult members? That could be why they are just too stupid to vote for your guy, right?
First, political hackery. Now you go full on binary :lol:
I love this place!

Forum List

Back