President Biden Opens up Earth Day Summit

Now THAT is a quality news source. How could anyone have any doubts?

Last edited:
I am glad to see this. The US must lead on global climate and environmental issues. I 100% support the President's initiative to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030.

Yes, we have a lot of work to do, especially as regards China, India and other third world nations. I am sure they realize the stakes as well.

At any rate, energy efficiency will make us more competitive.

The future is here and we must embrace the changes coming in energy and energy generation.

Even us cons believe in cleaner energy. But let the market place pick the winners and losers.
And quit feeding us false data about global warming. It's a lie.

Are you suggesting that more than 99% of the world's climate scientists have ALL been lying to us for years now and not ONE of them has ever admitted to it? Is that what you mean?
Do politicians lie. I haven't ment one that tells the truth.
These so called climatologist receive donations and bribes based on their beliefs.
And what about those climatologist that don't believe in global warming?

Let me try the same demand that you deniers are always making:

Let's see some fucking proof of climatologists receiving bribes or donations to influence their results. And if you can find a climatologist who DOESN'T believe that the world is getting warmer and that humans are to blame, you will have found an exceedingly rare bird. Show us what you've got Tyrone. Show us what you've got.

Forum List

Back