President Biden: "my goal is to unite this country"...Lester Holt: "should we expect you to appoint a Republican to your cabinet soon?"...Biden: "No!"

Biden should not wait for the dithering bozos in Congress to pass legislation to fix what ails america. he should take action himself, my friends
I hope Trump leaves him some instructions, otherwise he will be clueless.

All outgoing Presidents leave some form of instructions and guidlines for the incoming President. There are some things that only a President can know and must pass it on. But I dought this is doing to be done in this case. Anything to harm the incoming President will be done. Luckily, Biden already knows most of that.

unite the country with a racist as a VP????!!!! hahahahahhahaha

I don't know if Kamala is a Racist, but she is a phony. Pretends to be an African American chick, while in actuality, she is really a broad from India and Jamaica.

But that's typical for libs. Beto the Phony Mexican, Pocahontas the Fake Squaw, DeBlasio the fake Italian, John Kerry the Fake Irishman.

This is really typical of libs in the modern era, adopting phony identities. Look at our lieutenant governor in PA, the reality is that he's an Ivy Leaguer, a Harvard man. But he dresses as if he is "working class" or something, when his real identity should have him looking sharp in a suit and tie and clean shaven.
They are privileged groups. And people jump on the bandwagon to be fast tracked. Those who do not take advantage of it are left behind and many are not very good if they use their privilege.

All outgoing Presidents leave some form of instructions and guidlines for the incoming President. There are some things that only a President can know and must pass it on. But I dought this is doing to be done in this case. Anything to harm the incoming President will be done. Luckily, Biden already knows most of that.

LOL

Forum List

Back