President Biden and the New World Order

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
President Biden says, there's a new "world order" emerging, and America should be on top of it.

Depending on who you listen to, the remark was either general, or it was specifically about Ukraine.

(See? USA Today. I'm being fair and equitable). :p

My question is, what exactly does President Biden mean, by "being on top of it"?

Does he mean we should continue being the policemen of the world?

Or does he mean financially, like petrodollar and all that?

Open question to all - what do you think he means?

NWO is all about sending jobs overseas, flooding our country with illegal aliens, screwing the middle class and installing totalitarian liberal government forever. That's why the Bush and Cheney clans voted for Biden and not Trump, assholes that they are. Our country won't last much longer with free trade and open borders.

NWO is all about sending jobs overseas, flooding our country with illegal aliens, screwing the middle class and installing totalitarian liberal government forever. That's why the Bush and Cheney clans voted for Biden and not Trump, assholes that they are. Our country won't last much longer with free trade and open borders.
Are you talking about Trump? We've never had open borders.

President Biden says, there's a new "world order" emerging, and America should be on top of it.

Depending on who you listen to, the remark was either general, or it was specifically about Ukraine.

(See? USA Today. I'm being fair and equitable). :p

My question is, what exactly does President Biden mean, by "being on top of it"?

Does he mean we should continue being the policemen of the world?

Or does he mean financially, like petrodollar and all that?

Open question to all - what do you think he means?
As Cringeworthy as when George H used the same words.

Red meat for conspiracy nuts.

Look on the bright side, he has no idea what he said or what it means and when asked about it tomorrow he'll tell you never said it and say bad things about you for asking it and then not call on you again.

I'm embarrassed for my nation.

Are you talking about Trump? We've never had open borders.
Why lie? Nearly 2 million illegals made it into the US and remained last year, the largest number in history.

This administration then violated our own laws trafficking them all over the nation.

We also saw record numbers hitting the border during the last administration but after years of fighting dem's in court the administration was finally able to institute the "Stay in Mexico" and "turn around" policies so they did not enter and if they did, could not remain in the US.

Last edited:
What do you mean by this?

Do you mean over and above the supply chain disruptions related to Covid?
That excuse really was worn out a year ago. Covid is history and the nation has moved on.

Remember, those supply chain issues were hitting even before Covid and we've never gott a straight answer as to why.

When it was first noted it was blamed on union crane operators on the west coast purposely slowing it all down as a negotiation tactic but that has been the case off and on now for theree years.

It was then blamed on a shortage of Truckers and federal regulations limiting hours.

There's a serious problem that's been going on since the Obama Administration with respect to transportation and nobody seems to be willing to tell the truth about it.

This would be a golden opportunity for the Republicans to put something together as a broad national plan to address it and really knock it out of the park in both the upcoming and 2024 elections.

What do you mean by this?

Do you mean over and above the supply chain disruptions related to Covid?
I mean no rush to restore what was diminished if it was true. No matter what you read here, Progs control the direction. Repubs can only slow it up because they are complicit in helping that direction. We have the best supply system in the world. We have the capabilities to use other ways. And we do not. The CPI in 1982 would have us at an inflation rate of about 15% today. The other day I heard the reality of 10% instead of the 5.9% social security people got in increases to their checks. So, when the excess liquidity dries up, does the Federal reserve raise the Prime rate to near 10% and more to ease the inflation and get rid of excessive debts that can be? There are plenty of relationships. Since we have to suffer. Biden has told us that. Wait until the yearly interest on the debt goes into the trillions.

Why lie? Nearly 2 million illegals made it into the US and remained last year, the largest number in hisotry?

This administration then violated our own laws trafficking them all over the nation.
Obama deported far more illegals than Trump. The illegals who came last year were seeking sanctuary. The borders aren't open. We still have 21,000 border patrol agents as well as US customs and immigration.... and the coast guard. The problem of illegals can be solved easily. The Saudis did it years ago with sponsors and fining employers. I don't think the US really wants to stop illegals. We'd rather fight over a vanity wall.

I mean no rush to restore what was diminished if it was true. No matter what you read here, Progs control the direction. Repubs can only slow it up because they are complicit in helping that direction. We have the best supply system in the world. We have the capabilities to use other ways. And we do not. The CPI in 1982 would have us at an inflation rate of about 15% today. The other day I heard the reality of 10% instead of the 5.9% social security people got in increases to their checks. So, when the excess liquidity dries up, does the Federal reserve raise the Prime rate to near 10% and more to ease the inflation and get rid of excessive debts that can be? There are plenty of relationships. Since we have to suffer. Biden has told us that. Wait until the yearly interest on the debt goes into the trillions.
If things continue at the current rate if increase we're less than 10 years from the bulk of Federal Income having to go straight to debt service and we've still done nothing to shore up the MC and SS supposed "funds" which will soon be in the negative as well.

Obama deported far more illegals than Trump. The illegals who came last year were seeking sanctuary. The borders aren't open. We still have 21,000 border patrol agents as well as US customs and immigration.... and the coast guard. The problem of illegals can be solved easily. The Saudis did it years ago with sponsors and fining employers. I don't think the US really wants to stop illegals. We'd rather fight over a vanity wall.
You have no clkue what yu're talking about. Those "deportation numnbers" are derived from his emptying the prisons of illegals on "as parolees" on the promise not to return to the US which of course most promptly did and of course many of them reoffended just as quickly as they got back to the US.

Obama also was counting fraudulent numbers including "turnarounds" at the border as "deportations" which they are not and never have been.

Then of course they changed the rules to allow 88% of them to remain by feeding them the right lies to tell the BP to claim asylum which backed the courts up over 5 years in just a few months.

Biden of course followed that in a well coordinated alliance with the NGO's and then doubled down on it.

Those lies will only work on the willfully ignorant.

You have no clkue what yu're talking about. Those "deportation numnbers" are derived from his emptying the prisons of illegals on "as parolees" on the promise not to return to the US which of course most promptly did and of course many of them reoffended just as quickly as they got back to the US.

Obama also was counting fraudulent numbers including "turnarounds" at the border as "deportations" which they are not and never have been.

Then of course they changed the rules to allow 88% of them to remain by feeding them the right lies to tell the BP to claim asylum which backed the courts up over 5 years in just a few months.

Biden of course followed that in a well coordinated alliance with the NGO's and then doubled down on it.

Those lies will only work on the willfully ignorant.

The problem of illegals can be solved easily. The Saudis did it years ago with sponsors and fining employers.
Employers cannot be held either civilly or criminals liable as long as they present the required documents. We're not Saudi Arabia.

Worse, employers who refuse to hire or choose to fire on the basis they suspect fraud on the part of the hiree and/or falsified documents they can be sued for discrimination.

Even E-Verify which solves part of the problem was never fully implemented and didn't prevent liability for discrimination.

All your sources are hardliner conservatives.
Stating factual numbers to support their arguments. They cannot be refuted.

The The Times however is as far left as you can get in a major paper in the US.

Examine the data and facts they present.

Forum List

Back