President Biden and the New World Order

President Biden says, there's a new "world order" emerging, and America should be on top of it.

Depending on who you listen to, the remark was either general, or it was specifically about Ukraine.

(See? USA Today. I'm being fair and equitable). :p

My question is, what exactly does President Biden mean, by "being on top of it"?

Does he mean we should continue being the policemen of the world?

Or does he mean financially, like petrodollar and all that?

Open question to all - what do you think he means?
What he means is that he was installed to put America under the NWO and to destroy our National Sovereignty and Individual Liberties. He will nationalize our economy. It's already half way there. He is a traitor to all America was created for.

Are you down there policies the border crossings?
No need, because there are no polices or police:

1649093574194.png

I have eyes...
And a nephew ICE agent on the Arizona border, that has become a taxi...

States are relying on themselves now to get it built. Trump gave us a good start, and Obiden did exactly what Obama told him to do. Shut it down.
What is happening now is the browning of America and the creation of the Jungle that Bush told us the UN will step in and save us from...
The transition into the jungle needs to stop for our children's sake...

States are relying on themselves now to get it built. Trump gave us a good start, and Obiden did exactly what Obama told him to do. Shut it down.
What is happening now is the browning of America and the creation of the Jungle that Bush told us the UN will step in and save us from...
The transition into the jungle needs to stop for our children's sake...
I thought you were going ho for illegal 😉 immigration.. Just not in America.

I disagree. Conquerors of the past were individuals driven by ego to grow their empires. These alliances between government, media and corporations are new and more insidious because their goal is global power by controlling information and free speech.

Gullible and stupid. A true Republican.

Republicans have no platform, no plan, and agenda. They're with Trump. The guy who crashed the economy, blew the covid response, and killed half a million Americans.

Gullible and stupid. A true Republican.

Republicans have no platform, no plan, and agenda. They're with Trump. The guy who crashed the economy, blew the covid response, and killed half a million Americans.
Dragondork: you are an Idiot. The economy did quite well under Trump. He didn’t “blow” the COVID-19 at all. Quite the contrary. He “warp speeded” the vaccine development. And he didn’t kill the Americans, you mental case. That was the Wuhan Virus Lab and Bat Soup pandemic. You might have heard of it?

Forum List

Back