President Asterisk Is a Cowardly Draft Dodger

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A lot of threads in Politics about this topic the last 5 years. Just abiding by the standards established.

I didn’t want it to come to this, but I am compelled by my loyal adherence to the rules and norms and cultural regulations put into effect by our glorious, competent, and not-at-all-inexplicably-smug ruling caste to characterize President * as a cowardly draft dodger of cowardice.

I think it is stupid, but I am bound to these New Rules. As are you.

Say it with me: President * is a cowardly draft dodger.

Asthma isnt a good condition to have in combat. Neither is bone spurs. lol
But asthma doesnt stop the senile groper from trying to fight citizens.

A lot of threads in Politics about this topic the last 5 years. Just abiding by the standards established.

I didn’t want it to come to this, but I am compelled by my loyal adherence to the rules and norms and cultural regulations put into effect by our glorious, competent, and not-at-all-inexplicably-smug ruling caste to characterize President * as a cowardly draft dodger of cowardice.

Doesn't matter

He's got a D behind his name.

There is no president asterick. And Biden has not talked all that tough guy shit trump talked. But hey look for whatever you can.

So is Trump a cowardly, draft dodger.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So is Trump a cowardly, draft dodger.

As was Clinton

LOL.. coming from the group that supported the now disgraced Trump who lied about bone spurs and used his family's wealth to get out of serving in the military.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back