President Andrew Cuomo to the National Guard: "So I say, my friends, that we go out there today and we kick coronavirus ass"

Get rid of cuomo and the situation will improve. Its sad that new york has such an incompetent idiot in charge but this is what they wanted.
But but the democratic politburo is looking at replacing sleeply Joe with him now. Never mind little things like primary elections, those have just become just unnecessary formalities now. Right now the democommie party is in deep deep dodo and something must be done since the Russia Russia and the impeachment scams all failed. The situation is urgent comrade!

he's our acting president, NOT Trump!

If it came down to Trump or This guy...

I would go with Diamond Joe Quimby:

1585553543558.png

Cuomo is a Liar, Conman and Fraud like all Democrats are. He is hoarding Ventilators

So when they have a patient in hospital dying because no ventilator, that is the time to order them. When it doesn't arrive in seconds do you let the guy die and say 'Who knew ordering Ventilators could be so complicated... Nobody knew...'

Cuomo has a stockpile and he needs it because every health expert in the world says he is going to get a tidal wave of health problems...

I know Trump Supporters done see the need to anticipate and prepare but the people actually doing there jobs do...

Cuomo is a Liar, Conman and Fraud like all Democrats are. He is hoarding Ventilators

So when they have a patient in hospital dying because no ventilator, that is the time to order them. When it doesn't arrive in seconds do you let the guy die and say 'Who knew ordering Ventilators could be so complicated... Nobody knew...'

Cuomo has a stockpile and he needs it because every health expert in the world says he is going to get a tidal wave of health problems...

I know Trump Supporters done see the need to anticipate and prepare but the people actually doing there jobs do...
Wow! You must be really fit wit daily mental gymnastics like that!

So, to hell with those dying in other states.

Let’s solve the damn problem, my friends!

It just shows you the difference. This happened after Hurricane Sandy too..

Red state has a disaster and New York move heaven and Earth to help. New York has a problem and they get F**k you from those states representatives.

Remember NY will get out of this first and you better hope they have real short memories...

Don't worry, no matter how much you are assholes, NY will still help you... NY is real Americans who help other Americans.

Wow! You must be really fit wit daily mental gymnastics like that!

So, to hell with those dying in other states.

NY has over 40% of the cases in US. They are the ones with the massive shortage right now..

Later if things work out it won't be them...

COVID19 is not a state problem it is a global problem... Resources should prioritise to where it is most effective.

At the moment it is in NYC. Next week it could be some where else.

Red state has a disaster and New York move heaven and Earth to help. New York has a problem and they get F**k you from those states representatives.

Remember NY will get out of this first and you better hope they have real short memories...

Don't worry, no matter how much you are assholes, NY will still help you... NY is real Americans who help other Americans.
New York kills more babies than any state in the country. They have masks they are not distributing to hospitals. You can't be both an advocate for Infanticide, allow criminals to run free in the streets, operate as a sanctuary city, hoard masks and not distribute them, and them somehow try to blame The President for not sending you enough masks, when he also sent you not only masks, but a USN Hospital Ship.

You Chinese Trolls suck at this.

New York kills more babies than any state in the country. They have masks they are not distributing to hospitals. You can't be both an advocate for Infanticide, allow criminals to run free in the streets, operate as a sanctuary city, hoard masks and not distribute them, and them somehow try to blame The President for not sending you enough masks, when he also sent you not only masks, but a USN Hospital Ship.

You Chinese Trolls suck at this.

Original,

Give it a rest and take you meds... Trump had the information to tell him to prepare and he not only failed himself but he also didn't inform the States... Even the GOP Governors are seriously pissed at Trump right now... They had months to get prepared if they were told this was coming and all they got from Trump WH was it is nothing. Democrats are just blowing this up...

Now it is obvious that they fucked up... And now you are saying it is because Democrats had evil thoughts...

There is no hoarding. It is called preparing. I know Trump doesn't do this so you don't know what it is...

Lets put it this way, US army goes on to patrol. The come under enemy fire. The commander says
Shoot back.
Sir. we have no bullets.
Why have we no bullets?
Cause that would be hoarding
So we can't have bullets cause we might no use them?

"I see Cuomo as the Democratic nominee this year," Bill Maher said. "If we could switch Biden out for him, that's the winner."

he's our acting president, NOT Trump!

This is stupid. Really? How does putting more people out in public cause a virus to die? How does the national guard, kick corona ass? How?

If anything Cuomo (who caused the sub-prime crash), is now engaging in the exact hyperbole that Trump does. That places him on the same level as Trump.

Forum List

Back