President Andrew Cuomo to the National Guard: "So I say, my friends, that we go out there today and we kick coronavirus ass"

he's our acting president, NOT Trump!

Is this going to be a stand up fight sir or just another bug hunt?

iu

So now voters no longer matter and your leaders are now appointed by your party muckey mucks or should I say central committee. So when is the announcement that democracy is officially dead in the democratic party and the proletariat can just suck it up? Talk about irony but that's just plain crazy. We knew it all along but you've never been so blatant and open about before. :auiqs.jpg:

Is Cuomo sending his daughter out there to "Kick coronavirus ass"?

absolutely not
Why not? She's been bored...........and at all his little Campaign Pressers.
Trump is also doing "pressers", ya know! as are all the governors and mayors, democrat and republican
But Trump isn't using Barron as a campaign prop every day at his pressers.
Trump's not using who as a what?

absolutely not
Why not? She's been bored...........and at all his little Campaign Pressers.
Trump is also doing "pressers", ya know! as are all the governors and mayors, democrat and republican
But Trump isn't using Barron as a campaign prop every day at his pressers.
Trump's not using who as a what?
Get a third grader to explain it to ya.

he's our acting president, NOT Trump!

It would be great to have Cuomo spearheading this thing nationwide, instead of the moron we have now.

The idiot-in-chief was actually on Twitter bragging about his ratings for his news conferences.

What an incompetent asshole trump is.

I wonder if he'll be attending Easter Sunday Mass at a packed church with two Corinthians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back