President Andrew Cuomo to the National Guard: "So I say, my friends, that we go out there today and we kick coronavirus ass"

• Banned
"when someone shows you who they are, believe them" - Marvelous Maya Angelou

Trump shows us who he is GLEEFULLY!

• Banned
when Trump said "MAGA", he meant make it great and return it to a time where there was no 1st black president, my friends!

PRINCIPLES NOT PERSONALITIES! PRINCIPLES NOT PERSONALITIES! PRINCIPLES NOT PERSONALITIES! PRINCIPLES NOT PERSONALITIES!

Trump can't stand losing a game of "rock, paper, scissors", much less an election that would define his presidency

he would lose if Gov Cuomo was the Dem nominee, my friends!

"get out what needs to be gotten out. NOW! NOW! NOW! last week! last month!" - Renowned medical expert Dr Donald Trump

he doesn't read. he doesn't understand. he doesn't think. he doesn't listen. he doesn't say the truth. he doesn't obey the rules. HE DOESN'T!

Last edited:
maybe New York City should secede from New York State, as De Blasio and Cuomo dont get along, my friends!

The creepy looking Sfachime's son who thinks he is a Kennedy (the Kennedy's were fake royalty who made a fortune insider trading and running whiskey during Prohibition and actually hated the USA), fucked New York state and New York City with his and big bird's corrupt incompetence. The rumor is he will replace the severely demented Sleepy Joe Biden, but the Sfachime's son would get his ass whooped in a debate with President Trump my brothers and sisters!

New Topics

Forum List

Back