Presidency Stolen. What's To Stop Democrats From Stealing Georgia Run Off?

With the overwhelming consent and cover provided by the legacy media the left feels free to
commit crimes that were unthinkable about a decade earlier.
The theft of the presidency is a massive crime involving enormous involving financial investment,
media cover and years of ground work laid down by the democrats with mail in voting and absentee ballots for all.
If the media has committed any crimes then there should be a remedy in the law to deal with it. That would certainly be an issue that needs to be attended to as quickly as possible.
I suspect that there was cheating involved in your election by both sides, but I have no idea on whether it reached a level at which it would have turned the results overall for president.

Don't think the Chinese don't have a hand in this enormous act of thievery.
There is much at stake for them and their favorite American political party.

I would agree that there's much as stake for China and of course all nations that are capable of interfering in the politics of their perceived enemies, are doing so. The US likely has at least equal capacity to do so as does China.

But I'm not really sure on which candidate China would choose to cheat and interfere for? I think it's become more popular now to suggest that China would prefer Trump, due to his very low intelligence and their ability to manipulate him so easily by appealing to his personal weaknesses.
For example, China could send Trump 100 million bucks without even raising an eyebrow and Trump would gratefully trade that gift for US top secret information.

That has most likely already been done with Russia on a lesser level.

Escaped from the mental institution, did you?

Nothing. I posted long ago that the left had absolutely no intention of losing this election cycle....no matter the cost.
And here we are.
It became a self-fulfilling prophecy when Trump discouraged his supporters from using the mail-in option. THAT'S why such a large % of the mail-ins went to President-elect Biden and not Trump. He shot himself in the foot and no amount of crying foul is going to change that.
Let's examine the evidence.......Hoax pandemic to scare people shitless. Then, pseudo justification for mailing out millions of ballots. What FOOL would try to deny the obvious?
So everyone on the SC is a fool? Weren't we told how great it was going to be with a conservative majority on the court? :dunno:

I know you're having trouble because I'm not posting on your 4th grade level....let me simplify for you......

The big bad wolf took over the government and they are known as the Establishment.

So the Big bad Wolf now has control over all branches of government.

That's as simple as I can make it. Good luck.
Damn right it was an boax epidemic. 2 weeks after the election the liberal media is announcing a cure? How dumb can the American people be as not to see this wasn't a scam from week one? Yep, u libbies put your man in that was going to heal the left vs right rift in America. Every time he spouts iff the rift grows wider and n deeper. We need a huge reset in our country starting with neither harris or biden being sworn in to prevent what I believe the obvious from happening.
Announced a cure? They announced a vaccine. Quite a different thing. It's one of the reasons Trump got canned. We can't stand the casual lying.
If you can't stand casual lying, how do post the crap you do?

Nothing. I posted long ago that the left had absolutely no intention of losing this election cycle....no matter the cost.
And here we are.
It became a self-fulfilling prophecy when Trump discouraged his supporters from using the mail-in option. THAT'S why such a large % of the mail-ins went to President-elect Biden and not Trump. He shot himself in the foot and no amount of crying foul is going to change that.
Let's examine the evidence.......Hoax pandemic to scare people shitless. Then, pseudo justification for mailing out millions of ballots. What FOOL would try to deny the obvious?
So everyone on the SC is a fool? Weren't we told how great it was going to be with a conservative majority on the court? :dunno:

I know you're having trouble because I'm not posting on your 4th grade level....let me simplify for you......

The big bad wolf took over the government and they are known as the Establishment.

So the Big bad Wolf now has control over all branches of government.

That's as simple as I can make it. Good luck.
Damn right it was an boax epidemic. 2 weeks after the election the liberal media is announcing a cure? How dumb can the American people be as not to see this wasn't a scam from week one? Yep, u libbies put your man in that was going to heal the left vs right rift in America. Every time he spouts iff the rift grows wider and n deeper. We need a huge reset in our country starting with neither harris or biden being sworn in to prevent what I believe the obvious from happening.
Announced a cure? They announced a vaccine. Quite a different thing. It's one of the reasons Trump got canned. We can't stand the casual lying.
If you can't stand casual lying, how do post the crap you do?

Oh just shut the fuck up already snot rag.

You have a nasty habit of thinking you are somehow superior to everyone else.

I post what I do because I see TRUTH. PEOPLE ARE NOT DROPPING DEAD LIKE YOU SAY THEY ARE.
I presented some FACTS to back my statements. TOTAL ANNUAL DEATH RATES UNCHANGED over 25 years.
You see hysterical dis-proven horseshit and eat it like candy.

Admiral my ass. Private DumbFuck is more like it.

Since the Dems now know they can rig elections and nothing will happen to them, you can kiss Republican control of the Senate goodbye.

Since the Dems now know they can rig elections and nothing will happen to them, you can kiss Republican control of the Senate goodbye.

It might be even much deeper and worse than that.

If they no longer fear losing elections, they will have no fear stripping away rights.

Vicious cycle that leads to totalitarianism.

Worst of all, too many Americans seem to either support that, or be too afraid to do anything about it.

Yeah, I wouldn't bother to vote in the GA election. It's just a waste of time, if you're a Republican..

It might be even much deeper and worse than that.

If they no longer fear losing elections, they will have no fear stripping away rights.

Vicious cycle that leads to totalitarianism.

Worst of all, too many Americans seem to either support that, or be too afraid to do anything about it.

At this point conservative Americans either hope that in a couple of years the pendulum will swing the other direction and the extreme liberal Democratic Party will be inconsequential — or in some areas of the nation they are considering leaving the Union.

What we have today is basically taxation without representation. Once a couple of centuries we had the same complaint and when those in power came for our guns we had a revolution that changed the world.

1608149867117.jpeg

Forum List

Back