Pres. Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

Score another round for Trump

do any libs here wish to comment?
Besides, you people are gullible rubes that will believe ANYTHING?

Nope..no other comment.
Biden is a bad commander in chief who failed to take care of his troops whereas trump opened his doors to them
Pics of Troops taking their break in T****'s hotel, please.

Scares me you know so little and hate that much. The day after the assault on Cap Hill, Trump Hotel invited any Cap police that needed a rest to come right in. And THIS invite to the troops is just as real. Politics has dehumanized you to the point of not recognizing real human compassion. \

Here's the DC police resting and warming up,

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

As reported earlier by Cristina Laila military source in DC told TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson that for the last week his battalion had been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria in preparation for Biden’s sham inauguration.
One day after Biden’s inauguration, 5,000 soldiers were moved to a cold parking garage.
There is one power outlet and one bathroom for 5,000 soldiers.

More than 20,000 troops protected Joe Biden’s sham inauguration on Wednesday.
Virtually no one showed up to see senile Joe slur his way through his swearing-in ceremony.
The military felt completely abandoned by the DC elites.

This morning OANN reported that President Trump gave permission for the troops to stay at his lavish Trump Hotel in Washington DC.
Trump loves the troops.
It’s just too bad Democrats stole his military vote.

Comment:
This is beyond the pale.... China Joe should have made arrangements to house the National Guard.
Treating them as trash is not the way to endear the military and especially the National Guard.
One of the biggest lies made by the Left was that the military voted overwhelming for Biden.
China Joey Xi will not finish his first term. He is already the oldest president ever. I would say elected --but we all know that is not true.
His mental capacity was bad last year. He can't give a speech without losing his train of thought. He did the same yesterday. Even Politico has begun to report on his dementia.
The media can only cover for him so long, and then he will step down. --and the press will be so busy telling us that kamaltoe is going to be president you won't even remember his name a few months afterwards.

141678717_10224429005171058_4481263904144208384_o.jpg

Nope..no other comment.
Biden is a bad commander in chief who failed to take care of his troops whereas trump opened his doors to them

Scares me you know so little and hate that much. The day after the assault on Cap Hill, Trump Hotel invited any Cap police that needed a rest to come right in. And THIS invite to the troops is just as real. Politics has dehumanized you to the point of not recognizing real human compassion. \

That's awesome, FCT! Thanks! I'm glad he helped out. No need to be so judgy. I did a search but didn't find anything.

Nope..no other comment.

That's awesome, FCT! Thanks! I'm glad he helped out. No need to be so judgy. I did a search but didn't find anything.

Obviously Sleepy Joey Xi did not and would not....

Big effing deal. Does it bring people back who died because he lied? Does it have bedbugs like his other hotels? And he never paid taxes and he owes the government big time so this might make up for a small fraction. Score zero for Cadet Bone Spurs, the loser extraordinaire!

I did a search but didn't find anything.
You should be not surprised by a news blackout if you use Google or other tech giants who are hostile to trump

they are only telling you what you want to hear

Trump gave them "permission" to stay at his hotel for double the rack rate? :laugh2:
Jus' DAYUM - Seditionist grifters gonna grift!

And the 1st elderly lady had the WH bake them cookies and delivered them personally. What a nice way to apologize for the FBJ anal probing and the cold hard concrete beds. They invited her to have dinner and join them sleeping in a cold concrete garage -- but she had to get back before Joe embarrassed himself napping.

You asshole -- dont even CARE about the story or you'd know the offer for Hotel was FREE. All expenses paid for. I'll be as fair to Biden as you have been to Trump -- but without the primadonna meltdowns and the derangement symptoms. Deal ?????

We are still waiting on support documentation on the "Free"Lodging for the National Guard. Step 1: Allow us to verify your "Truths". Or Step 2 is to just keep repeating a lie.

Nope..no other comment.

Still waiting for the pictures of the National Guards being allowed the same convenience. So far, the only "Convenience" offered were parking garages.

How much did he charge them?
Nothing, but Biden should get the bill for abusing our troops.

Why didn't Trump put them in his hotel when he sent them there?
Trump didn't send them. Democrats did for a photo op. Then they sent them to the garage. Then Trump offered them hotels rooms like a true American.

I am still waiting on the proof that they were offed the lodging at Rumps Hotel. Unless you think the underground parking garage is considered high living.

Trump didn't send them. Democrats did for a photo op. Then they sent them to the garage. Then Trump offered them hotels rooms like a true American.

Trump was the CIC not Democrats, nice try though.

Trump ain't going anywhere dems....this is just the beginning.....by the end of resident Bidens term Trump will be even more loved....
His loyal followers will visit him in prison.
OK big mouth why don't you list the charges that will put Trump in prison. Now we know from your mouth you are an uninformed yahoo that is just repeating what others American hating idiots tell you. So here is your chance to prove me wrong and to show your evidence of Trumps criminal life style.
The Southern District of the State of New York is after him and has been waiting for him to get out of office. Perhaps you should read more.

Trump was the CIC not Democrats, nice try though.
Democrats demanded the troops because they claimed there was going to be violence. But tell me, who was the CIC when they were sent to the garage?

Trump gave them "permission" to stay at his hotel for double the rack rate? :laugh2:
Jus' DAYUM - Seditionist grifters gonna grift!

And the 1st elderly lady had the WH bake them cookies and delivered them personally. What a nice way to apologize for the FBJ anal probing and the cold hard concrete beds. They invited her to have dinner and join them sleeping in a cold concrete garage -- but she had to get back before Joe embarrassed himself napping.

You asshole -- dont even CARE about the story or you'd know the offer for Hotel was FREE. All expenses paid for. I'll be as fair to Biden as you have been to Trump -- but without the primadonna meltdowns and the derangement symptoms. Deal ?????

Trump never in his pathetic life gave something away for "free". There was at least something in it for him. I don't believe he gave away free rooms to the National Guard. You'll need to link me to those specifics. I did didn't see that part though admittedly it was skimmed.

This is classic Rump right here my flac feathered friend. QUADRUPLED rates at the same hotel for Biden's inauguration.

You're too smart not to be able to sniff out the grift. Hell, he can't even give his own Secret Service a break!

New Topics

Forum List

Back