Pres. Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

Can't they go back home? They are citizen soldiers, with real jobs and real families. The inauguration is over. Can't DC, VA and Mary fill any need for NG. I mean the US employs around 150K armed police officers.

This was supposed to be a temp thing. Lack of portable toilets was wrong. I don't like camping out without a thermarest and these days, and I want my SUV near my tent, and I'm only going where there's real plumbing, as rustic camping is no longer for me. But I'm old.

I still want to spend one or two nights in the TR Natl Forest in ND though. And that's supposed to still be pretty primitive. There's hotels within 50 miles, and restaurants. So I'm done with that bivi sack life
fyi
Most have been sent home, only some remain, temporarily.
Ah, well I'd think they can find some tents and portapotties then. Maybe even cots.
Naw, just leave them in the freezing parking garage.
A one day fuck up. Engendered by a Trump incited insurrection. I think I'll save my outrage for something really outrageous.

No. It was engineered by your chinese masters. Burn loot murder were doing the majority of the violent acts. Pink hat lady was clearly taken on a tour by the Capitol police because she was very familiar with the layout of the building as she was directing the attack. Only someone with intimate knowledge could have known what she did.

Amazingly enough she has still not been arrested.

I wonder why...
Hey idiot...anyone can look at the floor plan online. Damn you are dumb.

Can't they go back home? They are citizen soldiers, with real jobs and real families. The inauguration is over. Can't DC, VA and Mary fill any need for NG. I mean the US employs around 150K armed police officers.

This was supposed to be a temp thing. Lack of portable toilets was wrong. I don't like camping out without a thermarest and these days, and I want my SUV near my tent, and I'm only going where there's real plumbing, as rustic camping is no longer for me. But I'm old.

I still want to spend one or two nights in the TR Natl Forest in ND though. And that's supposed to still be pretty primitive. There's hotels within 50 miles, and restaurants. So I'm done with that bivi sack life
fyi
Ah, well I'd think they can find some tents and portapotties then. Maybe even cots.
A one day fuck up. Engendered by a Trump incited insurrection. I think I'll save my outrage for something really outrageous.

No. It was engineered by your chinese masters. Burn loot murder were doing the majority of the violent acts. Pink hat lady was clearly taken on a tour by the Capitol police because she was very familiar with the layout of the building as she was directing the attack. Only someone with intimate knowledge could have known what she did.

I wonder why...

No, they can't you ignorant fool. Those are classified.

fyi

I wonder why...

And here is a link....your ignorance is only matched by your willingness to lie your ass off:

They found another inside space for the troops on duty to take breaks during their shifts, before Trump allegedly offered up his hotel, (for a price, likely....if it even was offered which is unlikely) :rolleyes:

They found another inside space for the troops on duty to take breaks during their shifts, before Trump allegedly offered up his hotel, (for a price, likely....if it even was offered which is unlikely) :rolleyes:

Only fellow left loons believe you

They're more outraged the troops sent to protect the capitol in an crisis with no pre-planning spent a nite on concrete (which sucks) than Trump inciting an insurrection … oh wait, their selective outrage may be …. a DEFLECTION

This is the quality of character difference that libs utterly disregard in seeking satisfaction and resolution of their feelings.
Biden bunch hoaxes up all this need for National Guard and when zero happens the NG is kicked to the curb by those that so desperately needed them-the libbies
Trump on other had provides shelter and food. Yeah Biden is the savior all right

They're more outraged the troops sent to protect the capitol in an crisis with no pre-planning spent a nite on concrete (which sucks) than Trump inciting an insurrection … oh wait, their selective outrage may be …. a DEFLECTION
I'm not certain they spent a night on concrete....

Politico broke the story, the article is all over the place...but this was in the article, and it states as I mentioned, it was for their breaks DURING their 12 hour shifts and NOT for the 12 hours they were off, to sleep?

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.

Top lawmakers from both parties took to Twitter to decry the decision and call for answers after POLITICO first reported the news Thursday night, with some even offering their offices to be used as rest areas. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) tweeted: “If this is true, it's outrageous. I will get to the bottom of this.” And Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) noted that the Capitol complex remains closed to members of the public, “so there’s plenty of room for troops to take a break in them.”

Politico broke the story, the article is all over the place...but this was in the article, and it states as I mentioned, it was for their breaks DURING their 12 hour shifts and NOT for the 12 hours they were off, to sleep?

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.

Top lawmakers from both parties took to Twitter to decry the decision and call for answers after POLITICO first reported the news Thursday night, with some even offering their offices to be used as rest areas. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) tweeted: “If this is true, it's outrageous. I will get to the bottom of this.” And Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) noted that the Capitol complex remains closed to members of the public, “so there’s plenty of room for troops to take a break in them.”

Mhm that's why Texas and Floridaa said nope no more

Keep trying

fyi

I wonder why...

And here is a link....your ignorance is only matched by your willingness to lie your ass off:

You fucking retard, she knew about where windows let out into other rooms. She had detailed knowledge of the interior not this broad schematic. Good gosh, are you this retarded?

A tempest in a teapot story, with Pols of both parties tripping over themselves to show their support for the troops. I'd laugh, but Trump really did incite an insurrection to threaten them even if he didn't anticipate their being forced to run for their lives to the basement bunkers.

A tempest in a teapot story, with Pols of both parties tripping over themselves to show their support for the troops. I'd laugh, but Trump really did incite an insurrection to threaten them even if he didn't anticipate their being forced to run for their lives to the basement bunkers.

Nice job working TDS into your response

Most of those who survived the Clinton Regime's campaign of denigration of our military either got out when their enlistments were up or have simply aged out.

This new crop has just felt the first stroke of Xiden's lash. They'll suffer more before they are respected again.

Imagine....these are the people who might one day be called upon to murder Americans in their homes. Think they'll have much time for unconstitutional Executive Decrees?
Trump was an embarrassment to our Military. His demeaning statements about POWs, calling those who serve losers, questioning the integrity of our Generals.

Biden has a long history of supporting our troops as does his wife Jill. His sons served in the military....something a Trump would never consider

Bullshit, Pedo Joe is a senile blabbering jackass

Screenshot_20210120-212952_Samsung_Internet.jpg

The troops being there really is because of the ORANGE TURD

Most of those who survived the Clinton Regime's campaign of denigration of our military either got out when their enlistments were up or have simply aged out.

This new crop has just felt the first stroke of Xiden's lash. They'll suffer more before they are respected again.

Imagine....these are the people who might one day be called upon to murder Americans in their homes. Think they'll have much time for unconstitutional Executive Decrees?
Trump was an embarrassment to our Military. His demeaning statements about POWs, calling those who serve losers, questioning the integrity of our Generals.

Biden has a long history of supporting our troops as does his wife Jill. His sons served in the military....something a Trump would never consider

Bullshit, Pedo Joe is a senile blabbering jackass

View attachment 447042

I see rightdinger gave you kudos.

You don't matter,

No, he didn't, but you CACA stooges will lie about it all day long to try and sully his name because you are feckless scumbags.

The troops being there really is because of the ORANGE TURD

No it was your leaders and using props ignorant one

Go bug someone else. You're a fcking left loon tard

New Topics

Forum List

Back