Pres. Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

We will witness a big push very soon to 25th amendment ole joe....the media can no longer cover for him because he is just too visible now....no longer possible for them to keep covering for him....he had a dust-up with the media yesterday ...a report asked him about his goal of a hundred million doses of vaccine..not even a difficult question but cognitively impaired ole joe took offense....not surprising....and barked at the reporter give me a break....how absurd...no President in history has been given breaks like joe biden has.
President Biden appears to be performing very well

His Inaugural speech was incisive and reached out to all. Hardly indicative of the senile old man ready to be committed.

But continue with your false narrative. It works well with RW nut jobs

Bullshit, he's a senile blabbering dumb fck

Most of those who survived the Clinton Regime's campaign of denigration of our military either got out when their enlistments were up or have simply aged out.

This new crop has just felt the first stroke of Xiden's lash. They'll suffer more before they are respected again.

Imagine....these are the people who might one day be called upon to murder Americans in their homes. Think they'll have much time for unconstitutional Executive Decrees?
Trump was an embarrassment to our Military. His demeaning statements about POWs, calling those who serve losers, questioning the integrity of our Generals.

Biden has a long history of supporting our troops as does his wife Jill. His sons served in the military....something a Trump would never consider

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

As reported earlier by Cristina Laila military source in DC told TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson that for the last week his battalion had been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria in preparation for Biden’s sham inauguration.
One day after Biden’s inauguration, 5,000 soldiers were moved to a cold parking garage.
There is one power outlet and one bathroom for 5,000 soldiers.

More than 20,000 troops protected Joe Biden’s sham inauguration on Wednesday.
Virtually no one showed up to see senile Joe slur his way through his swearing-in ceremony.
The military felt completely abandoned by the DC elites.

This morning OANN reported that President Trump gave permission for the troops to stay at his lavish Trump Hotel in Washington DC.
Trump loves the troops.
It’s just too bad Democrats stole his military vote.

Comment:
This is beyond the pale.... China Joe should have made arrangements to house the National Guard.
Treating them as trash is not the way to endear the military and especially the National Guard.
One of the biggest lies made by the Left was that the military voted overwhelming for Biden.
China Joey Xi will not finish his first term. He is already the oldest president ever. I would say elected --but we all know that is not true.
His mental capacity was bad last year. He can't give a speech without losing his train of thought. He did the same yesterday. Even Politico has begun to report on his dementia.
The media can only cover for him so long, and then he will step down. --and the press will be so busy telling us that kamaltoe is going to be president you won't even remember his name a few months afterwards.

There is no President trump.
Currently there is no President.

Most of those who survived the Clinton Regime's campaign of denigration of our military either got out when their enlistments were up or have simply aged out.

This new crop has just felt the first stroke of Xiden's lash. They'll suffer more before they are respected again.

Imagine....these are the people who might one day be called upon to murder Americans in their homes. Think they'll have much time for unconstitutional Executive Decrees?
Anyone have a clue, these people will fly to the moon for a nonsensical point.

We will witness a big push very soon to 25th amendment ole joe....the media can no longer cover for him because he is just too visible now....no longer possible for them to keep covering for him....he had a dust-up with the media yesterday ...a report asked him about his goal of a hundred million doses of vaccine..not even a difficult question but cognitively impaired ole joe took offense....not surprising....and barked at the reporter give me a break....how absurd...no President in history has been given breaks like joe biden has.

His Inaugural speech was incisive and reached out to all. Hardly indicative of the senile old man ready to be committed.

Coming from a blabbering dumb fuk....it can be expected

Trump was an embarrassment to our Military. His demeaning statements about POWs, calling those who serve losers, questioning the integrity of our Generals.

Biden has a long history of supporting our troops as does his wife Jill. His sons served in the military....something a Trump would never consider

Bullshit, Pedo Joe is a senile blabbering jackass

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC (thegatewaypundit.com)

As reported earlier by Cristina Laila military source in DC told TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson that for the last week his battalion had been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria in preparation for Biden’s sham inauguration.
One day after Biden’s inauguration, 5,000 soldiers were moved to a cold parking garage.

Virtually no one showed up to see senile Joe slur his way through his swearing-in ceremony.

This morning OANN reported that President Trump gave permission for the troops to stay at his lavish Trump Hotel in Washington DC.
Trump loves the troops.

Comment:
This is beyond the pale.... China Joe should have made arrangements to house the National Guard.
Treating them as trash is not the way to endear the military and especially the National Guard.
One of the biggest lies made by the Left was that the military voted overwhelming for Biden.
China Joey Xi will not finish his first term. He is already the oldest president ever. I would say elected --but we all know that is not true.
His mental capacity was bad last year. He can't give a speech without losing his train of thought. He did the same yesterday. Even Politico has begun to report on his dementia.
The media can only cover for him so long, and then he will step down. --and the press will be so busy telling us that kamaltoe is going to be president you won't even remember his name a few months afterwards.

There is no President trump.
Currently there is no President.
said the hate Nazi

Absolutely shameful how our troops were treated
Supposedly Trump has ok'd for them to stay at Trump Tower.

1611340108870.png

Trump loves the troops.

Comment:

It is very apparent that the Dems do not care about the vets. Otherwise the tax payer money destined for Transgender Studies in Pakistan would go to Wounded Warriors instead in fact if the government really cares about the military there would be no need for charity groups like Wounded Warriors, but there is no money in it for the thieving politicians.

Coming from a blabbering dumb fuk....it can be expected

Like you, Flamer? And you are old man

Everybody in the free world knows you assholes and your faux support for our nation's finest....and the senile pedo just proved it

Now fuck off

Just read these right wing responses and you will know why we won and why they will never win again.

Clown, your senile jackoff will guarantee wins in 2022 and 2024. In fact he'll be shutting his Depends by late 2021

Trump loves the troops.

Comment:

TN governor Lee just recalled our portion of those troops. Wont stand for the abuse they've taken by siccing the FBI on them to question their loyalties -- nor the abuse that most dogs dont have to endure sleeping in a garage.

I was thinking yesterday that Trump should highlight this by offering up his hotel next to the WH. Great trolls think alike.. LOL....
Offer it up for FREE?
The screaming carrot will do anything to keep his fat ass out of jail where he will be going anyway.
If you think it's bad now, a threat of incarceration would launch a civil war and I'm not kidding. TRUMP! is going nowhere near a cell. Quid Pro would pardon him first.

Yes, the narrative is that Quid Pro is a doddering old man in the midst of a rather steep cognitive decline. It remains to be seen if he can muster enough energy to combat it between the hours of 9 and 10 am.

Can't they go back home? They are citizen soldiers, with real jobs and real families. The inauguration is over. Can't DC, VA and Mary fill any need for NG. I mean the US employs around 150K armed police officers.

This was supposed to be a temp thing. Lack of portable toilets was wrong. I don't like camping out without a thermarest and these days, and I want my SUV near my tent, and I'm only going where there's real plumbing, as rustic camping is no longer for me. But I'm old.

I still want to spend one or two nights in the TR Natl Forest in ND though. And that's supposed to still be pretty primitive. There's hotels within 50 miles, and restaurants. So I'm done with that bivi sack life

Trump loves the troops.

Comment:

TN governor Lee just recalled our portion of those troops. Wont stand for the abuse they've taken by siccing the FBI on them to question their loyalties -- nor the abuse that most dogs dont have to endure sleeping in a garage.

I was thinking yesterday that Trump should highlight this by offering up his hotel next to the WH. Great trolls think alike.. LOL....
Offer it up for FREE?
The screaming carrot will do anything to keep his fat ass out of jail where he will be going anyway.
If you think it's bad now, a threat of incarceration would launch a civil war and I'm not kidding. TRUMP! is going nowhere near a cell. Quid Pro would pardon him first.
No free rent for him. After he pays any back taxes he owes and his creditors he's still on his own.

The whole story is fake news.

The troops were not sent to the parking garage to sleep.... during their 12 hour shift, when they took a break for lunch etc, they were sent to the parking garage.

Can't they go back home? They are citizen soldiers, with real jobs and real families. The inauguration is over. Can't DC, VA and Mary fill any need for NG. I mean the US employs around 150K armed police officers.

This was supposed to be a temp thing. Lack of portable toilets was wrong. I don't like camping out without a thermarest and these days, and I want my SUV near my tent, and I'm only going where there's real plumbing, as rustic camping is no longer for me. But I'm old.

I still want to spend one or two nights in the TR Natl Forest in ND though. And that's supposed to still be pretty primitive. There's hotels within 50 miles, and restaurants. So I'm done with that bivi sack life
fyi
Most have been sent home, only some remain, temporarily.

New Topics

Forum List

Back