Pres. Putin points out that America has not been attacking I.S. oil convoys. Why have we not?

116 oil tankers destroyed yesterday by US air strikes...In Eastern Syria...By Wart Hogs...or A-10 to the ones not in the Army...

The US military is bombing and close combat support for ground troops...You just refuse to recognize it...That is what I call, professional ignorance...

12246594_611011719037157_7786467900090203380_n.jpg

The US military is bombing and close combat support for ground troops...You just refuse to recognize it...That is what I call, professional ignorance...

12246594_611011719037157_7786467900090203380_n.jpg

Article's words, not mine:

"It’s worth noting that within the past 24 hours the U.S. has launched its FIRST strike against an ISIS oil convoy. Prior to Monday, the United States had refused to strike the over 1,000 ISIS controlled tanker trucks out of a stated concern about causing civilian casualties, a dubious assertion at best"...

-

Or just Pootin...is lying....

Speaking of Putin though, what happened with the Ukraine situation?...what was the reason for not fighting his invasion of a sovereign nation if Saddam's doing that in '91 led to a war?...

-

Last edited:
America hates to fuck up the flow of oil. We don't invade countries and overthrow their governments just for the hell of it, unless Bush and Cheney are in charge.

And just how much oil did we get from Iraq?

Not a drop you stupid hack!
Well democracy gave us ISIS, is that why Bush invaded a country that posed no threat to us?

America hates to fuck up the flow of oil. We don't invade countries and overthrow their governments just for the hell of it, unless Bush and Cheney are in charge.

And just how much oil did we get from Iraq?

Not a drop you stupid hack!
Well democracy gave us ISIS, is that why Bush invaded a country that posed no threat to us?

ISIS is a creation of Obama's. But when have you ever acknowledged the truth?

ISIS was created by the US.

from a declassified Pentagon Report dated August 2012 and obtained by Judicial Watch:

there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”

That’s it.

That’s the smoking gun and nobody seems to care.

The passage above clearly states that the US knew this was coming and viewed it as “exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want” on the way to not only “isolating” Assad, but also to breaking Tehran’s Shiite crescent.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Forum List

Back