Pres. Obama sings DHS spending bill into law

Attachments to bills are a norm, and in this case the spineless Republicans caved, or either like the Dims actually want amnesty for illegals.
Shame on the Dims, the prez, and the members of the GOP that love our borders being overran.

• Banned
President Obama Signs Homeland Security Spending Video C-SPAN.org

A CLEAN CR, through the end of September, 2015.

End of story.

Boehner could have easily done this one month ago, without all the stupid kabuki theater that has brought him and the GOP nothing but derision and scorn - FROM BOTH SIDES.
Did he carry the tune like some gay ass opera singer?

; - )

The sparse singing in Kabuki theater (usually in a very, very small house) is not related to the kind of ring (acoustic carrying power, bell-like quality) that is needed for a well trained, well intoned opera voice. You wrote a strangely humorous non-sequitor.

And since I don't look at mens' asses, I have no idea if they are gay or not. Project much, brother Roadrunner?

:D

End of story.

Boehner could have easily done this one month ago, without all the stupid kabuki theater that has brought him and the GOP nothing but derision and scorn - FROM BOTH SIDES.

; - )

The sparse singing in Kabuki theater (usually in a very, very small house) is not related to the kind of ring (acoustic carrying power, bell-like quality) that is needed for a well trained, well intoned opera voice. You wrote a strangely humorous non-sequitor.

And since I don't look at mens' asses, I have no idea if they are gay or not. Project much, brother Roadrunner?

I would have sworn you were an equal opportunity assman.

I must have misinterpretated your orientation.

End of story.

; - )

You misspelled "Tit-man".

Does this look like an ass to you? :

300px-Blue_bra_woman.jpg

There are so many other pics I would have gladly posted, but alas.... too much skin!

I forgive you, brother Roadrunner.

Last edited:
Nothing like seeing people like the op celebrating having YOU legal citizens stomped on and our throats cut.

20 MILLION illegal immigrants in this country if not more. so Obama and all those Republicans shows they could care less about you legal citizens

Last edited:
What he signed is the law that will guarantee he will be the last black to ever hold the office of president.

So lets just examine recent turn of events, the messiah signed the Homeland Security funding bill and the Senate was unable to override the Keystone XL pipeline veto due to democrat opposition. What does this really say?
A) President supports high paying private sector Jobs?
B) President believes that in order to maintain the status quo we need a cheap and desperate labor force?
C) Hourly wages need to be controlled by the government and not the law of supply and demand?
D) Energy independence can only be realized through government control and subsidies?
E) Regardless of economic repercussions the use of carbon fuels must be halted at all cost?
F) Rail Roads are a safer transporter of oil then pipelines?
G) In order for the Democrat Party to have a shot at regaining control of the country there needs to be a new class of voters, beholding to the philosophy of the democratic machine, "keep em in ghetto, deprived of opportunity, poor and hungry, and they will be subservient and vote as instructed"?
H) President and his crony's want and demand cheaper lawn service, fresh vegetables, maintain their life style?

Pres. Obama sings DHS spending bill into law

Well I hope he was in tune

End of story.

; - )

You misspelled "Tit-man".

Does this look like an ass to you? :

300px-Blue_bra_woman.jpg

There are so many other pics I would have gladly posted, but alas.... too much skin!

I forgive you, brother Roadrunner.

I don't want to be forgiven.

Send her over to administer a punitive tit-whipping.

What he signed is the law that will guarantee he will be the last black to ever hold the office of president.
What he signed has nothing to do with putting racial exclusions on the office of the POTUS.
Says the lilly white girl with her head up her ass. Hispanics hate blacks. More hispanics out number black votes and pretty much relegates them to the bottom of the racially agrieved pile.

What he signed has nothing to do with putting racial exclusions on the office of the POTUS.
Says the lilly white girl with her head up her ass. Hispanics hate blacks. More hispanics out number black votes and pretty much relegates them to the bottom of the racially agrieved pile.
I guess they hated Blacks so much they put Obama in office. I guess thats why I have had so many Hispanic women in my life too.

I guess they hated Blacks so much they put Obama in office. I guess thats why I have had so many Hispanic women in my life too.
You're basing future votes on past ones. How quaint.

Forum List

Back