Preparing a Person for Their Death

7. The only problem I see is how we view ourselves. We are not the bodies that we inhabit. We are simply coexisting in these animals as we visit this world. We are in total control of them. Unlike us, they have expiration dates.
I have no clue what happens at death,but I can attest the silver cord is real.

I have no clue what happens at death,but I can attest the silver cord is real.
I asked a lot of the right questions unfortunately I didn't ask some of the most important so I don't know a lot of the answers but I do know that if you have a preconceived idea of what it will be like that is what you will experience at first then it will gradually transition over to the reality of what actually exists. This is done so they do not experience too great a shock during the transition, it is a rather delicate time, wonderful but still delicate.

I recently discovered there is such a thing as a death doula and looked into becoming one. It's interesting the difference in time for some people in transitioning to the actual death. Some seem to spend months deteriorating and others a week or less.
Death is a decision in some cases. The undecided and the fearful drag the process out.

Death is a decision in some cases. The undecided and the fearful drag the process out.
That may very well be true.

I think there may be some truth to the concept of being your own judge and jury of your life. Perhaps a great deal of time is spent reviewing soul contracts and karmic debt before the body ceases to function altogether. The universe's concept of time is vastly different than ours.

That may very well be true.

I think there may be some truth to the concept of being your own judge and jury of your life. Perhaps a great deal of time is spent reviewing soul contracts and karmic debt before the body ceases to function altogether. The universe's concept of time is vastly different than ours.
You got that right. Enjoy whatever time you have left in this world.

Never laugh when a Hearst goes by
For you may be the next to die
It all goes well for about a week
Then your casket springs a leak
The worms crawl in and all about
They eat your eyes
They eat your nose
They eat the jelly
Between your toes.

Never laugh when a Hearst goes by
For you may be the next to die
It all goes well for about a week
Then your casket springs a leak
The worms crawl in and all about
They eat your eyes
They eat your nose
They eat the jelly
Between your toes.
You are so much more then the physical form you are now occupying. Bodies are a necessary evil in visiting this world.

You are so much more then the physical form you are now occupying. Bodies are a necessary evil in visiting this world.
Born in sin the evils within saved by christ makes you born again. Use your time wisely to know God

Agreed, Christ is one of the good ways to understanding GOD.

Forum List

Back